LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Afternoon in the BB9 House

Good afternoon, Big Brother lovers!

As of 12:20pm BBT, the HGs are still waiting on whatever comp they're going to be having today. BB gave them a heads up about a comp a couple hours ago, saying it would take place in an hour, but not giving them any info on what it would be.. Since then, they've been in hurry up and wait mode. Welcome to production, houseguests.

Me, personally, I'm just hoping they show some of it on the live feeds!

Sharon, Sheila and Adam are lounging in the red room...

Sheila: C'mon Mike O. We're ready for ya.
Sharon: Food. Luxury. Whatever.
Sheila: A kick in the ass... (joking) It'd be better than just laying here waiting to see what's gonna happen.
Adam: Talk to us, speaker.

12:23pm BBT
Talk turns to female problems... I'll spare my gentle readership the details, but here's a hint...
Sheila: I think you missed your calling, Adam. You were supposed to be a gynecologist. (good naturedly) I'm getting old people. I'm 46. It sucks getting old.

CUT TO:
12:30pm BBT
Adam leaves the red room, and Sheila tells Sharon she spoke with Ryan and he told her he'd be putting her up. She says she's cool with it. She says she told him, it's his HoH, he's gotta do what he's gotta do. It's all about who wins PoV anyhow.

Sheila: I said I know you have to do this. He said, I don't know who I'm putting up next to you yet... Anyhow... anyone can win the PoV... and.. there's only one vote this week too... It sucks. What do you think?
Sharon: I think it's either gonna be a really good week, or a really bad week.
Sheila: Right.
Sharon: One of the two.

12:34pm BBT
Adam returns for a moment, says he's tired of waiting.. then goes over to the frilly room. When Sheila and Sharon are alone again, Sheila confides that she's scared.

Sheila and Sharon whisper a bit more, but too low to hear. Then Sharon beelines up to HoH to talk to Ryan.

Ryan: Wassssup?
Sharon: She's alright with going up on the block, but she says she's afraid to go up on the block with me.. I just don't know.. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to comfort her, but I'm with you...
Ryan: This is hard for me. I'm trying to do what's best for me...I was thinking..
Sharon: I'm not scared of the block.
Ryan: Oh, baby. i know.
Sharon: I'm just worried that he's gonna win PoV.

Ryan and Sharon continue discussing the possibilities and the dangers of Sheila and Adam together in the final 3, believing they would in fact stay loyal to each other. As well as all the possible scenarios.

Meanwhile, Adam and Sheila are whispering up a storm downstairs in the frilly room.

Ryan: I don't mind seeing that frikkin kid go at all...

They believe their alliance is completely under the radar, and they'd be wise to keep it that way.

Sharon: He would rather take her to the end than anyone else.
Ryan: You think so?
Sharon: yesssss...

Ryan: I don't know. The kid plays all frikkin sides..

Downstairs, at 12:45pm BBT, Sheila and Adam get into a tiff, and she leaves the room. Upstairs, Ryan and Sharon are still going. Here's a clip:

Ry & Sharon


12:48pm BBT FLAMES

***We want a comp! We want a comp! And we want it on the feeds!

TRIVIA @ 12:53pm BBT...

***Come on, AGP, give us diligent BB lovers a treat.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you miss the conversation between Ryan and Sheila where he told her he was going to put her up? I thought you would post that.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, you might want to mention that Allison Grodner will be live on House Calls on Friday. After reading all the spite about the HOH competition last night, I think many will want to talk with her.

I myself give Arnold Shapiro credit for reinveting BB back in season 2. Maybe Allison did all the work, but he was the one who won the Emmy for Scared Straight.

12:38 PM  
Blogger J said...

wow, the conversations betewwn sharon and sheila is so stupid....let's see "it's either going to be a really good week or a really bad week", my god my 2 year old could have told ya that.....they should ryan should keep shelia, b/c i doubt anyone would vote for her if she made final 2. She doesn't deserve to be there leat alone final 2. Most people vote by who deserves to win based on game play. let's face it peeps.....shebot has no game

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, at least they are being intertaining for us. i thought it would get boring now that its the final 4, figured they'd sleep and lay out, but i guess no one thinks that they are safe enough.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon@12:27pm-

Sheila went up to see Ryan ohhh about 30 min to an hour ago or so. She confirmed with him that she will be going up. He did tell her she was. She said she is ok with it.

I don't think it matters who goes up today. All that matters is the POV.

Tara in TX

12:55 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

I don't think Ryan and Sharon should be putting all of their energy into worrying about who goes on the block. They should be putting all their energy into making sure Adam does not win POV in order to get what they want!
ON the other hand, Sheila and Adam should not worry about nominations at this point either - which I think is the case. They should only concern themselves with Adam getting POV - or Sheila getting it.
Nominations really doesn't mean squat at this point in the game. Only POV!
May the best man win!

1:01 PM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

Hi Carolyn... You ROCK!! I was thinking back to BB6 when everyone was in secret pairs (Bo/Ivette, Rachel/Howie, ect.) and BB offered to increase the prize money if the duo both made F2. Have they announced anything like that for this season's couples theme? Does anyone think that might be a possibility this season? Adam and Shelia would be the last eligible couple, so if this group knew any BB history (which most do not), wouldn't it make sense to break up the last couple? I don't remember BB announcing this for this season, but they have the precident set. Has BB said this and I missed it?

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At this point I really don't care who wins. I kinda like each one of them for different reasons. BUT don't you think it's the smartest game play to get rid of Sharon this week? I honestly don't think Ryan (or anyone) could win against her at this point. She's definitely got 3 jury votes and probably 4 now with Natty in sequester. Those boys and Sheila pissed her off big time. I really wonder if Natty will stay true to "her boys" to the end. They mighta screwed themselves last night. Anyway I'm on the boat to get Sharon out.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, do you have any theories on this rumor going arounf about Jen giving Ryan a secret message in her letter last night? DTK...

1:11 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

What if...and I realize I'm never right when I venture a guess such as this...but what if the comp they are having is the POV comp? We've all been saying the noms don't mean a thing it's all about the POV at this point in the game. Given the final comps/scheduling dilemma that Carolyn posted about last night that would allow more time for those final comps, wouldn't it? Well, guess well know soon enough and once again, I'll be wrong. Oh well, it's still fun to try

1:12 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Putting Adam on the block will put the fire in his belly to win POV. As long as he is off the block and feels safe with Ryan, Sharon has a pretty good chance at winning the POV.

...I think.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Goood Afternoon Everyone!

Happy first day without Nat in the house!

Just some random thoughts...

About the GPs "pre-existing relationship". Lame-o! But I have to say, if BB hadn't shown the answer on the screen I would never have guessed myself. So the fact that the houseguests have no clue, is no surprise to me.

It's also not a srurpsie that Ryan is throwing Adam under the bus. He has been setting him up from at least last week.

Think about it. Ryan started planting seeds of doubt in Adam about voting Nat out. Before that, Adam was all gun-ho about evicting Nat. Then he convinces Adam that they should split the vote, making that "effing bitch get blood on her hands". Then Ryan engineers it somehow (I missed that part) that Adam vote to evict Sharon, and he vote to evict Nat. Ryan knew if it came down to a tie, Sheila would evict Nat. To top it off, in his goodbye speech to Nat, he makes it seem like he voted to keep her.

What did that whole scheming do? It hung Adam out to dry. Good for Ryan. Great game play. Can't say I like the dude but got to give him credit for that mastermind move.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice try there Sharon..Hoops..whatever..how come no talk of I will win hte POV..your bs that you threw other comps..so now your panicking because you dont have faith in yourself in winning the POV..a bunch of dummies in the house.

1+1=2
POV winner decides.

What is so confusing Sharon?

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO IS ON THE BLOCK!!!

this has nothing to do with Ryan anymore; he is final 3.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesss Sharon, you go girrrl, it will either be "a really good week or a really bad week". Duhhh, absolutley the most brilliant conclusion, thus far, of the game.

Now, run off to report on Sheila to Ryan, then Ryan to Sheila, then Adam to Ryan and Ryan to Adam, and Sheila to Adam and Adam to Sheila...and so on and so on and so on...then, contemplate the indignity of being called a mole.

Penny

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think Ryan can make it to F2 - if for some reason he does, I think he will only have Matty and Natty's votes.
No matter who Sharon is left with in F2, she will have the most votes.
If it were down to Sheila and Adam being F2, I'm pretty sure Sheila would have James' and Joshua's votes...which means most likely Sharon and Chelsia's votes. Not sure which way Natty would go.

If Sharon's game really is to lay low until the end so that nobody thinks she is a threat, I am totally rooting for her. She has made it pretty darn far playing that risky game of hers. She deserves it in my opinion.
I couldn't stand Sheila up until the past week or so, but I'd like to see her and Sharon get final 2. Anybody but them boys!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe how quickly Sharon jumped on Adam throwing him under the bus! She's doing EXACTLY what she did to Natty. Does any of the hgs see that?? OH GOOD LOOORRD!!

Ofcourse she's going after Adam. He is her biggest threat! If Sharon and Ryan make it to the end together, Sharon has the sequester votes. Open your eyes, Ryan!!

I hope some sh*t goes down this week and someone calls Sharon out on her lies to everyone. Talk about someone playing it to hard.

Hurry up live feeds!! We wanna see the comp!!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is Adam pretending to be a smoker? I am an ex-smoker and everytime I see him smoke I have to laugh because he is not even enhailing. So, as far as I can tell the crappy mood he has been in while on the patch is fake too. JMO and thoughts :) BTW Carolyn, Great job, you make my day go much faster at work. Thank you very much.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Adam is in fact dumb enough that if Ryan were to tell him "Dude, I effin have your effin back dude. Throw this effin POV, eff it, You're safe with me" ...he'd go along with it and get back doored.

yeesh. Seriously, how did these two make it this far?!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

genie, we don't often agree, but think you are completely right about Ryan. I do like him and think he has been smarter than he showed all game, playing dumb to get farther and it has been endearing to some of the HG's.

He also proved it in the HOH comp last night. I believe he really thought there were no more couples, but knew he was down 1 point and also knew Sharon would vote fiction since that was so obvious. If he voted fiction, Sharon won (even tho he thought it was the right answer). If by some stretch of the imagination (and it was a big stretch of the imagination) there was a couple, the supposedly wrong answer of Fact would get him into the tiebreaker.

I really do believe he thought this through quickly -- he's a poker play and being married to one I know that's how they think. It was also VERY smart on his part.

Go Ryan (and anybody but Sheila) in F2!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could we please officially retire the term "Threw under the bus". It's called playing the game. I am sick on hearing that over and over again. Every single person that plays the game has done it at some point or had it done to them. Do people actually enter this game- or watch it- thinking that the players aren't going to backstab, lie and cheat to win? Even the kindest, sweetest players have done it. Get over it.

stepping down now...

Joy

1:33 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I agree with Joy. A perfect example is James. If he hadn't based his game on getting the ones who lied/back stabbed him out of the house, he'd probably still be around. HGs need to go in expecting and welcoming it.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Adam definitely played his 'no blood on my hands' card too long. NO ONE wins this game without at least SOME blood on their hands. Well, maybe Lisa did. But that was an exception, not the rule... Anyway, Adam needlessly put himself in jeopardy. He did not think it trough or he would have won the HOH! Foolish...

1:37 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

anon @ 1:28 - glad we agree for once haha. ( still don't like Ryan though, but I will give him credit for playing smart)

Sorry Joy.... ummm Ryan threw Adam in the trunk of his car? Is that better? :)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am just here to give my votes to BBdish9. Thank you for good coverage (as ususal) you fans that write your comments here think about who much work they are doing here. Believe me I have held in many of these kind of sites and it's a 24/7 work and you get very tired but still what wouldn't you do for fans of a show or an artist/actress/actor.

You are worth bb10 RED ROSES and a really good party for Season 10.

GOOD WORK and hope to meet you soon.

You know who I am girls.

Kimberly (THE REAL KIMBERLY 'a Crazy KIMMIE)

PS my old old blog here, ignore it. I am not afraid of identify myself because I stand for who I am and what I say. I don't know for how long I haven't used it (sorry) DS

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon: Your free ride is over! you have to win POV..do you comprehend that?

If you think for 1 sec that you can manipulate Ryan- meaning expecting him to win POV and then take you off the block; keep dreaming; why would he do that to his alliance that has been loyal to him.

Regarding Adam's comments here (he's sneaky, etc.) - HELLO: Its Final 4.

Sharon call your HOOPs out or whomever you want to call; are you going to say you threw the comp just like "you didnt understand the question last night" Yeah right. not buying it; not buying Hoops;

Free ride is over.

PS. so is your free ride Sheila..same goes to you.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ilissa? WHAT??????????????????????

There is no backdoor.

once again, it has nothing to do with Ryan-he has no power.

POV winner decides.

These 2 boys made it this far,,because they are NOT dumb.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Anon @ 1:50pm

For example, Sharon wins POV because Ryan told Adam to throw it. Ryan can talk her into sending Adam home EASILY.

The only reason Adam would throw it comes from his own stupidity and lack of backbone, which was the point of my post. He does what Ryan says. Done. Good. Check.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ilissa: Did Adam nominate James like Ryan wanted him to?

Why would even Ryan ask Adam to throw the POV-its has nothing to do with him.

I'm not good at assuming scenarios or thinking what or wish for each HG to act. its all about the game and what is actually happening..

?? done Good check. wtf?

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home