LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Interview with Big Brother 8's Daniele Donato

Happy Friday, everyone! I promised some fun surprises in the run up to Big Brother 9, and I meant it. ;) Today brings the first treat: Daniele Donato from Big Brother 8 was kind enough to sit down with bb9dish and give us a terrific interview. Enjoy!

If you'd like to link to this interview, the direct url is:
http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/2008/01/interview-with-big-brother-8s-daniele.html

CAROLYN: Congratulations on making it to the final 2. From my end, I always perceived it as a win for both of you, rather than a 1st place, 2nd place. How have you been enjoying the spoils of victory?

    DANIELE: THANK YOU!! You know I love that I'm finally getting to travel and do things.. money doesn't equal happiness, but it sure makes things easier. Not having to worry every month if I'm going to have enough for rent is wonderful.
CAROLYN: Dani, You made some pretty major changes while you were inside the house. How long did it take you to re-adjust to your life outside the Big Brother house? Or do you feel like you're still adjusting? Rebuilding?
    DANIELE: My life is a whirlwind of changes. I feel as though it is still changing daily. Sometimes I miss what it feels like to be on solid ground. But you take it and run with it. The only constant is change, right? Plus, change isn't always bad... I'm making the most of it and enjoying it. :]
CAROLYN: Speaking of adjusting... Fame... How does that feel? Do you feel like a famous person? How has your life changed since being on the show, as a result of "fame"?
    DANIELE: I think it's just silly. I don't consider myself as famous. I had my first experience with fans screaming and crying, saying how they were so happy to meet me..
      Them: "You don't understand!!"
      Me: "I really don't understand."
    It's so weird to me. I'm just a normal girl from Huntington Beach.
CAROLYN: Looking back on the season, and frankly even while we were in it, the central theme was always the rebuilding of your relationship with your dad, and for the majority of the viewing audience, we couldn't have asked for a more fairytale ending. Do you feel like that's a solid thing now, as a result of your time & travails together in the house?
    DANIELE: I certainly feel that it has brought us together. The biggest thing I take from the house is life lessons. I cannot even tell you how much I have learned from this experience. I have definitely grown as person. On this topic, I finally realized that you may not have the story book family, but that doesn't mean you don't need your family.
CAROLYN:. It's ironic that the most private person ever to enter the BB house (you!) was forced to deal with the most personal issues on a national stage - old boyfriend, dad, new boyfriend - can you comment on the boyfriends situation for us? as much as you're comfortable...
    DANIELE: Well, you live.. you learn. I regret the way I handled the situation, period. But, I can say it has made me a different person, and I've learned from it.

CAROLYN: Do you feel like you've gotten closure now - on both ends?
    DANIELE: It's hard to just move on from a person whom you shared such strong feelings for.. as for romantic feelings, this is the first time I have been single in a very long time. It is hard adjusting to that, but I am not looking to date anyone right now. I am enjoying discovering who I am and growing as an individual.

CAROLYN: Now that you've had a few months outside the house to reflect, what specifically would you go back and change, if you could?
    DANIELE: I would change a few things, but... I can neither confirm nor deny any of them.

CAROLYN: The Incest Charge... Dustin, Dustin, Dustin. Care to comment? Have you ever called him on it? Has he ever apologized to you for his despicable accusations?
    DANIELE: I have not talked to Dustin since the show.
CAROLYN: How about Amber?
    DANIELE: I saw her at the Reality awards in October, but I didn't talk to her.
CAROLYN: Apart from your dad, who do you maintain relationships with from your cast, and who is the most surprisingly different outside the house?
    DANIELE: The only person I talk to is Kail. I love her and her family to death. We talk alllll the time. As for people being different, I think most of them are, good or bad. This is why, if I have not communicated with a houseguest outside of the house, I do not have an opinion of them. Everyone gets all these opinions of houseguests from the show, but I've met so many past houseguests who people may have a bad misconception of, whom I just love.
CAROLYN: Being in there really just makes everyone kinda nuts, huh?
    DANIELE: It really does. Not to say some people don't enter the house already a bit nutty...but I think that's the basic idea. You know, people say, "Oh, so it's like you're in jail?" and I say "No, it's like you're in a mental institution."
CAROLYN: Well, you're now a part of a very exclusive club: Big Brother Alumni. Which of the houseguests from seasons other than your own have you met and built friendships with?
    DANIELE: Haha! I say I didn't make friends in the house, because I spent too much time making friends in the Diary Room. I made a lot of good friends out of those guys. As for past houseguests... Kaysar and I hangout, I talk to Marcellus, James, Will (season 5), Diane and that's pretty much it.. so far.
CAROLYN: What was your favorite part about being on Big Brother?
    DANIELE: I enjoyed my time with Nick, as well as the competitions... I really miss them. When my dad and I were on the block together were always great weeks, it brought us together.
CAROLYN: Least favorite part?
    DANIELE: Least favorite? Not being able to talk to my friends and family. It gets lonely and super boring. Soooo boring it drives you crazy. I also hated the fact that you couldn't just get some privacy..if there weren't people next to you, it was a camera you can hear zooming in on you.
CAROLYN: What advice would you like to give to the new crew of houseguests?
    DANIELE: PLAY THE GAME. Coat your heart in cement... you're there to play a game.
CAROLYN: Last but not least... Inevitably, there will be a BB-AllStars 2. As of this moment, Would you do it again?
    DANIELE: You know, it took them six years to do the first all stars, if it takes six years again.. I will be 27, and it will just depend where I'm at in my life.. I will definitely consider it, but who knows if they will even have another one and who knows if I would even be asked..
CAROLYN: Thanks for taking the time to do this interview, Dani. :)
    DANIELE: Thanks for everything. <3

Labels:



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




19 Comments:

Blogger Evel Girl said...

Great interview Carolyn! You're the best. Awesome suprise :)

6:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks :)
Daniele was really a doll about the whole thing.

6:58 AM  
Blogger gennie said...

That was aweseome to hear from her! Even though in the beginning she drove me nuts with her whining... in the end I REALLY enjoyed her on the show! I enjoyed watching her relationship with her dad... you could see the love! Thanks Carolyn... I look forward to what other surprised you have in store for us!

BTW- the picture of Danielle with a guy... when she was talking about Nick... who was that!?!?1

7:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

that's James from the Diary Room... :)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Funny about friends in the Diary room... you could always tell that Dani and her Dad were close with all of the crew.

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH CAROLYN! What a great interview after she's had time to think about the experience....

Can't wait for #9!!!

7:29 AM  
Blogger bb9insider said...

Good to hear she's doing well!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Excellent interview! I have been wondering how Dani was doing-thank you=)

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great interview... there is so much more to Dani than what everyone saw on TV.. If any of you have read her livejournal.. she is really a indepth person!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great interview...THANK YOU !!!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks that was great !!!! great questions and dani was upfront loved it thanks for doing this !!!cant wait to get started with bb9 !!!!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You totally hit all the topics myself and I'm sure Everyone was wondering about. Thanks again for the great job you do! Looking forward to our next season together. =o)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Hey, Caroline. I've read a number of interviews and I have to say that yours was right up there at top. You asked some very good questions. Good job!

10:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks very much, ladies :)
i feel like i'm getting the hang of it now.
the learning curve each season is terrific.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this interview! This may be a stupid question but what happened with Nick?? I have not really followed any of the HG's since the show so I was not aware they broke it off.
Renee

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview Carolyn. I really enjoyed reading it. As you know Dani & Dick were my favorite hgs last year.

DebinNY

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn! You do such great work to keep us BB fantics entertained and in the know. :-)

I have to comment that the pic with Dani and Kaysar is just sooooo HOT! Kaysar is looking FINE as per usual! YUMMY! LOL

Great interview with Dani, she's so sweet!

To answer gennie below -- that guy with the glasses in the other pic is a BB staff person, not sure who but I know he worked there (probably diary room person or PA), that pic is from the wrap party.

2:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks :)
i'm very glad you enjoyed it.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Billie said...

Great interview! Danielle seems so mature for a 21 yr old. I can tell she grew so much while in the BB house.

10:14 AM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Great interview! So nice to see what they are up to these days.

xo Stephanie

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home