LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, January 21, 2008

Big Brother 9's Tranny Secret Exposed?

This really ought to be over on the rumors site, but since we're at the time of pre-season where we're all starving for information, and I'm not in the mood to make everyone go over to the rumors site, it's goin' here. Could be complete and utter b.s. Could be a practical joke to see how far and how fast a rumor can spread...

I'd like to think this one may actually have some merit. In terms of the social experiment we call Big Brother, this could bring it to another level entirely.

SurvivorSucks poster Alabamacandace wrote it. Aldav broke it on the internet earlier today, and I was gonna let it stay there, but now I'm getting google alerts about it on lots of other sites, so I feel remiss in not filling you all in here too. Besides, it's an excellent opportunity to alert you all to the fact that the king of all things BB has changed his addy from aldav to dogdave.com. And without further ado, here's what he discovered:

    The woman by the name of Alabamacandace wrote:

    Alright, so I went to the open call in Atlanta and while I did not get a call back, I can share a tidbit that makes me think this secret thing may have some validity.

    In my group of 5, there was a girl, a blonde model from Atlanta and she mentioned something like “I am dating 2 guys - one knows and the other doesn’t know” after she said this one of the casting people stopped her and said “don’t tell the rest of what the other guy doesn’t know in front of everyone else”. After we were all dismissed, she was asked too stay behind.

    There was a gay guy in my group who I walked out with and I wondered aloud what was up with her and what was the big secret. The gay guy told me she was a tranny - a friend of his knew her and he told her to come to the open call.

    She mentioned she had never seen the show, knew nothing about it all, and just because of her “secret” I am 99% positive she got a call back and would not be surprised to see her on the show. She was really pretty but I HATE HATE HATE that another know nothing about the game may be getting on because she has some sort of overexaggerated “secret”.

    Even though I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to blow her spot up - I won’t mention her name - (but) when we know they are sequestered I will post it.

    Again, she may not be on - but they made a big deal of her not spilling her “secret” in front of the rest of us and y’all KNOW a beautiful blonde tranny from the South who grew up on a farm and knows nothing about BB is the kind of stuff these dumb casting idiots drool over.

    They did ask all of us if we had something interesting to tell them about ourselves “that no one knows about.”

    So, having been through the casting and hearing other people’s stories - I am inclined to believe there is something to this.


There ya have it. Talk amongst yourselves. ;) Topic: Do CBS, Endemol and AGP have the collective cojones to put a transsexual on Big Brother? Please get thee to the comments section and let us know your thoughts.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




37 Comments:

Blogger Biskit said...

I JUST don't see this happening. I think CBS will see it as too, "Jerry Springer".

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!!!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you said, we are starving for information. This seems a little far-fetched even for Big Brother.

When I went to the Open Casting in Columbus, I saw some really wierd people there too. I now thank God that I wasnt chosen now that I know about the "Dirty Little Secrets".
But a Tranny?
Nah.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, how else could they possibly top last season? lol

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i love trannys! haha :D and i agree with the person who said that, that the show needs real fans on the show rather then these random people. think more people would like the show with people who actually know how 2 play.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Give me a break! I'm in my fifties and have watched a lot of stuff I don't particularly like, but this would be too much!
And thank goodness someone finally said transsexual toward the end of their blog, because I had no idea what a tranny is.
I am feeling very ancient right now... Bummer...

11:14 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I think that the part about dating two men at once, where one knows and the other doesn't, is secret enough to have two or three of them on... Doesn't need to be a "tranny" for that to cause BB drama! The secret thing totally makes sense to me....

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg yea they'd do it. "dirty little secrets" being the theme i'm so glad tryouts weren't around my area, lol.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus,Mary and Joesph...
If this is true, the Christian coalition will be having seizures over this... If they were offended in the past ...LOL... Lookout!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo i'm back for another season with you lovely ladies!

Despite all the grief I got last season for <3ing Kail and disliking Nick ;-)

But I knew you ladies needed your Token male to come give his input!

I think this could be successful if marketed right like as long as she's not over the edge drag queen looking and her gender is given it's attention in the beginning and not dwelled upon every episode.... I think it could work...

Then again just cause CBS could find a classy transsexual theres no guarantees if they put her in that the other house guests will all be classy towards her.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUMMMMMMMMMM, doesn't Dr.Will do that type surger? Makes me go HUMmmmmmmmm. Another player of chill town?

5:31 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I don't see it happening. Then again-who knows?

5:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

biskit - Good point.

Jeannie Hi! :)

dr.detroit - only time will tell... ;)

imogen lol

shaily - welcome home, chica!

seffie - don't feel old! you rock!

beth - good point!

kayla - ok.. that's 2 yes votes. ;)

Zach - hiya. :) meet your "token" counterparts above... ;)
I think you've hit the nail on the head...

6:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

heidipetrelli - i wonder too...

jaceroo - LOL!

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I just wanna say that I´m from Spain and this season in big brother 9 (gran hermano 9) a tranny was the star of the show, she didnt told anyone her secret until se was evicted and readmited after the audience voted her in again(like big brother 6 in us) and only told to her very best friend, The day after the show premiered the trannys mum went to tv to the hole conuntry the secret of his son, this has benn one of the best seasons arund here

6:49 AM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Wowee zowee! What a story that would be. LOL I think it would be WAY over the top...lol.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Kayla -- LOL, I agree!

Imogen -- I'll be seein' you online Honey! :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

buxom how did i miss you? and channeling kathy griffin to boot. ;) hehe.

fromspain - well hello there :) welcome! thank you for coming to the blog and sharing your insight with us!

mineralmakeup - our newest regular! :) make nice nice everyone!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally don't see what the issue is with having her on the show. That's just my opinion! I'm sure there are several out there that would turn on CBS - and considering CBS is the only show right now that is worth watching - they might hesitate to do that! Also, if it's true - I can't wait to see Julie Chen deal with that issue! Can you say awkward!!!
Have a great day!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH and another thought, this has my brain really ribbed this morning:
I would not put it past BB to put a Tranny on the show...the guys will got goo over her and we can LOL at them. OH it is a good thing Eric is not in the house this year...we would keep the tranny for sure.
Jackie

9:29 AM  
Blogger Amber Eaton said...

Love it! I could totally see this twist happening. A tranny, fantastic!!!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Re: Transperson.

ZZZZZZZ.

But I could see it. Transpersons are all the rage this year (Ugly Betty, Dirty Sexy Money). Sort of like "lipstick lesbians" were au courant in the early '90s with k.d. lang and Cindy Crawford on the cover of GQ as the iconic moment.

Well, if it leads to some greater understanding of the human condition, I suppose ... But don't know if this show would be the best forum for that. But who knows?

11:36 AM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Oh my goodness...I am with Seffie!!! I am Forty-six, and although I had a good guess as to what a "tranny" was....I was glad someone did confirm the definition. So from original post...Do I gather correctly that if this is true we will be trying to figure out which female is actually a male? or would it be which male is an actual female?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Hey, i 4 git. Glad to know I have some 'company.' LOL! I would imagine by what the person from Atlanta said that it would be a man turned into a woman. Icky! I just wonder if this person - if 'he' is on the show - would be hard or easy to pick out. Anyone I have seen on TV is so made up with the hair and make-up it is easy to pick them out. Let's face it. Most of us women don't go to such extremes on a regular basis. Time will tell...

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought we had a trannie last season?
Omg Amber's female????????

10:22 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

hmmm a "tranny"...could be good..if she's really hot and no one knows not even us until late in the show...that would be fun..to see men across America drooling over the BB hot "chick" to find out she's a little more than that...hmmm

but seriously, its been done to much...last year they had an entire reality dating show based on it...There’s Something About Miriam.

Don't think CBS will do it...not because of the issue...but because it was over done. This is there chance at prime time broadcasting...in the real line-up...it's got to be better than summer...and it should not be something already done.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

ReporterX, you and I know that, but does BB?? We'll find out soon enough...

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with seffie! How could this person keep up with all the make-up and primping one must do to look like a lady? I read that in BB UK that the winner of season 5 was a tranny and no one knew in the house.How could that happen?This is also a different game than any BB in any reagion,and dont think any secret will be one for too long!

12:13 AM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

OK..LMAO..I can see us all now. We will be studying each show trying to determine which female is really a man...we will all have our own opinions I am sure. Now how stupid are we gonna be if there is NO tranny!!!!...I can hardly wait for it to begin!!!!!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

That's EAXCTLY what I was thinking, i4git! LOLOL! I can usually pick them out, especially if I suspect and am looking. We can lay bets at the beginning of the season and see who is right. We need to bet that either no one is a tranny or that one is and name the one we think is the tranny. That would be fun! Anybody want to play?

11:37 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

BTW...
I am feeling quite up to date these days now that I know to call them trannys! He!He!

11:38 AM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Seffie....You are sooo funny!!! Yeah we need to play. Maybe we should crown a "Tranny of the Week" in our on BB9 online competition!!! Before you know it we will be so creative, CBS will call on us for ideas of future shows. And Seffie aren't we both so proud of ourselves for being so "hip"? I couldn't wait to use the "tranny" word in a sentence in front of my grown children. I haven't decided if the look they gave me was one of being impressed or one of sympathy :(

3:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

seffie... i love the idea...

3:42 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Really, i4git? Me? Funny? Well, back at 'cha'! You had me in stitches with your eagerness to impress your children! My 24 year old just gave me a "I can't believe you didn't know that" kind of comment when I told her about learning what a tranny is.. (She and I follow BB 'together'. That's in parenthesis because she lives 3 hours away. :(
Anyway, I think we are going to be better people by the end of this season for all the learning we will be doing. What do you think?? LOL!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

BTW, i4git. I just LOVE your screen name! I should have it as my motto! ;)

5:17 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Seffie...We may be so up to date at the end of the show, our children will start asking for advise again. Since I have a nine year old at home, I must really keep updated!!! You and I can keep an eye on each other and make sure we know the latest lingo that pops up on BB9 (of course we may need our other bloggers to help us out).

As for my screen name...well that about sums it all up. My vehicle even has a personalized tag with "I 4 GIT". Unfortunately my daughter is dating a policeman and him and his buddies can spot me a mile away...so I can never speed, cause they would love to pull me over and harrass me...So think twice about your motto...LOL

5:10 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

i4git - Shot yourself in the foot with your clever license number, huh! LOL!...
Well, I have three daughters, one that is 26, the one I have already mentioned who is 24, and then a 16 year old still at home. I would be so much more out of touch if I didn't have the last one still at home! She's pretty good to me, though. She just sighs at my ignorance and then explains whatever it is that I don't know - which means she stays busy explaining! I'm lucky. She is very agreeable and we have a lot of fun together. My husband shakes his head at us a lot! LOL!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home