LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Scam Artist Agents Hit Reality TV Big Brother Hopefuls

I've been hearing from a lot of you who've auditioned and sent in tapes, and I'm thrilled. I have so many fingers crossed, I can barely type. ;)

I just received this from one of our new myspace friends, and it's set off so many of my internal alarms, I have to say something publicly about it here. First, read:

    I'm super excited as well!!!

    I actually had an agent who was going to get me a tryout (for Big Brother) but things ended up shady and I didn't have the money to front so I got nowhere- so I'm very anxious to see what I missed out on!


Second, know this:

NO REAL AGENT asks for or takes money up front EVER. Agents get paid when and if you, their client, gets a job and gets paid for it. Period. End of story. Anyone telling you any different is trying to scam you.

Legitimate agents get 15% AFTER the fact. Period. End of story.

Please don't let yourselves get scammed.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




11 Comments:

Blogger Kelly WW said...

unbelievable!

3:17 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Thanks for letting us all know. I dislike scams and I don't know how people can go around doing this to others!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I love your blog! I hope that the new BB9 houseguests receive their key underneath their Christmas trees this year. I think that would be a cool way to start up the winter edition of Big Brother 9... by having houseguests find out they're in the house by unwrapping a present from under the tree or at the countdown on New YEars eve! lol.

11:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i LOVE that idea.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn You are so cute! Thanks for being on your soap box for us BB fans!

6:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon 1 & 2

Thank you! :)

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't even know that you needed an agent to be on BB. I thought it was a reality show that anyone could try out for I didn't know that you had to be a aspiring anything with a agent to get on or try out for the show.. That makes me see it in a totally different light.. that sucks

4:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

you don't. that's the point! ;)

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is VERY true! Kastting Inc. does most if not all of the casting for Big Brother and many other of the CBS shows. Darren Toon and Mrs. Kast herself are the only people you should be sending your tapes into... other than CBS itself, of course!

Anonymous at 11:35- Yes that would be a cool idea however all the houseguests have not been chosen yet!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg Sobolewski
Senior Casting Agent

Contacted me today claiming to be a
casting agent for Deal Or No Deal,
Big Brother and Survivor to name a few.He asked for a few Pics of me
and also three hundred dollars and
15% of what I make.Scam or no Scam ?

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was also contacted by HNE Castings - Greg S. told me the same thing...needs the $288 upfront, he gets his 15% and I have to sign a one year contracct with them....any one know anything about him or the company?? Im thinking scam...

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home