LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, February 08, 2008

Interview with BB9 Joshuah's Sister
A BB9Dish Exclusive

I held a little poll here yesterday to see who people were naturally drawn to, based on their bios and videos, and Joshuah was the overwhelming favorite, so I wanted to make my first family interview of the Big Brother 9 season with a member of Joshuah's family - his little sister. It only seems right. :)

As much as everyone else is drawn to Joshuah, it's pretty safe to say, she's his biggest fan. She talks about him like I talk about my brother Jimmy: "He's a genius!"

If you would like to link directly to this interview, here's the url:
http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/2008/02/interview-with-bb9-joshuahs-sister.html

Carolyn: Are you a fan of Big Brother?
Joshuah's Sister Kealee: I have only seen a few episodes, because of my crazy schedule - in the past. I am just now getting into the shows. And now that my brother is on it, My whole family will be watching Big Brother, and my whole hometown community of Port Neches Groves.

Carolyn
: I love it. A full hometown cheering section. Are you planning on getting the Live Feeds so you can keep a close eye on what's happening in the house?
Kealee: We all already have the live feeds for the bb9 season.

Carolyn: What do you see as Joshuah's strengths going into the game?
Kealee: He is a genius! He is so head strong and a leadership pro. He will be great with the gossip too!

Carolyn: What's Joshuah like?
Kealee: If you know my brother... you know he has so much fun, lives life to the fullest, and is such a celebrity to everyone that meets him. He is a wonderful brother, and best of all, friend. No matter what happens this season, I love him, and I will always be his biggest fan forever.

Carolyn: What do you think of the twist?
Kealee: I like the twist, because I support my bro 100%. I can't imagine having to hide who you are while growing up in such critical ages. Especially in our hometown, where being gay is not yet accepted, and it might not ever be.

Carolyn: That had to be rough. And yet, having grown up there, you're a shining beacon of support and acceptance.
Kealee: I am glad that he is out, and now America will see him and support him!

Carolyn: To your knowledge, does Joshuah already know any of the other house guests?
Kealee: I looked at the guests, and I do not think he knows any of them. Some of them are from places I know he has never been.

Carolyn: Well, there goes one of my theories! hehe. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this interview!
Kealee: I am so excited, and my family all supports Joshuah. We love him so much! Thanks, and anything you need, just call...

Labels:



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think there's a chance Joshuah and Neil are going to know each other. Great interview snag. Hard working girly-girl!! squishy squishy--A.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

It's kinda fun to see how the families are excited. I would be too afraid of a family member embarrassing me. But that's just the way I am...
I hope you can get an interview with one of Alex's family members. I think it is kind of interesting how BB has come full circle, in a way. Season 2, we had Monica from NY who lost a cousin during 9/11 while she was on the show. (Right?) Now we have Alex who lost his father during 9/11 while he was still just a teenager.

11:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

zanyone - thanks :)

seffie - it's in the works ;)

11:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

g'nite

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn..... loooove you.. *ha*
had to comment... to tired to think of anything really worthwhile. :p

12:31 AM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Great interview! Thanks for sharing.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

YAY!!! Thank you Carolyn!!! Great interview ALREADY. I love how she say's he's a genius and "a celebrity" to everyone who meets him. Good description, and sounds like he'll fit right in to the BB House. I can't wait!!! Thanks again. :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Look forward to more interviews. Especially exclusive content.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex is my favorite right now... maybe it is the 911 connection. I am looking forward to seeing how it all pans out...

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview! OMG I can't wait for this season to begin. These last 3 days are driving me crazy. I just want to watch the live feeds already!!!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey All,

This is my fav site to get all the BB news. And love the interview w joshua's sis. How shocked I was to see he is from PNG!!! I'm from Port Arthur! Great job folks!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Buxom, I have no connection with 911, but Alex is my pick so far. I just like his bio and his video. Some people just rub me wrong, but I got good vibs from him. We'll see very soon!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was surprised to see that people liked Joshuah so much and then I realize it was at the beginning of the show. Since then he has proven himself to be an insecure, egotistical and a mean guy to the women. He tried to be a 'gay version of Evil Dick' and Dick even called him out on it. hahaha

That's all I have to say about Josh - sorry.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home