LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, February 08, 2008

Big Brother 9 Spoiler - The HGs are In...

I'm on the live feeds right now, and they're still broadcasting the NASA channel. I keep hoping for either an audio or video oopsie that shows us the HGs in action! It'll happen.

Meanwhile, the folks at RealityBBQ have been working overtime. They have a pretty amazing source and posted this spoiler this morning. This is a must read!

    The HGs are in. Allison and Sheila formed a quick bond.

    Then the guys entered. Sharon found out that her ex-boyfriend is...
Click here to read the rest: RealityBBQ

Then come leave your wild speculations back here in the comments section. ;)

Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!!

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




16 Comments:

Blogger David B. said...

Waiting for random glimpses of HG's that may pr may not happen at any time. Your there to tkae the bullet for us! Thanks...I await the screen caps!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

This is so exciting. I wish I could afford to get the feeds

7:02 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Well then! Is this the new "spray tan alliance?"

Oh, and I goofed in my "who you think you'll hate" answer. I got two confused.

Though -- at this pre-show moment --I think I'll probably dislike most of the women (save Sheila), it's that Natalie who I'm sure I'm gonna wanna, let's just say, get evicted, first.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Honestly at this point, I don't care who gets evicted first - let's just get this thing started!

My oh my - it's going to be a long weekend!

So, this maybe a dumb question...but - when do the HG actually get in the house? Are they there now? Or do they go in on Tuesday? From hearing Danielle speak about her experience, they are sequestered in a hotel, but they didn't say when they actually get into the house.....?

7:15 AM  
Blogger anaface said...

!!!!! it doesn't say who the ex is!! gah.
this is exciting!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Who doesn't form an alliance in the first hours of the house. Remember Joe's super sexy six?

7:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gail - they are already in the house.

I made a FAQS Page that has a full explanation for ya! :)

7:20 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

That will drive me nuts wondering what they are doing!!!!

Thanks Carolyn, all the answers as usual!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Are we there yet? I can't wait!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Hello said...

hey did anyone just hear about 2 seconds of background music...like the FOTH music??? i heard some music...not like last years FOTH vortex music...but just seeinf if it was something sutpid onmy comp or the feeds

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, here is another little "spoiler" I think I have figured out....
I believe Jacob and sharon are exes. Now whether they will paired or not I do not know.
Jacob and sharon...
She was a marine brat....he was also...as he went to elementary in Japan
she just got out of a relationship since 8th grade... jacob still has feelings for his childhood sweetheart....
her Bulldog named Carolina... Jacob was stationed in Jacksonville, NC (also she is a carolina panthers fan)
But most of all...she has a tattoo of a design she made herself.. and he has a tattoo designed by his ex....
they are both wearing cross necklaces, hinting at the religious connection also.
so my spidey senses are tingling that perhaps with 2 atleast that know each other, perhaps the twist is pairing with others, or maybe choosing the new pair or old flame?
I am getting giddy!!!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Someone please remind me to order the feeds tonight when Im home.

"Thanks"


hehe Cliff

8:38 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Not to sound caddy or anything, but I picked up on the similarities between Sharon and Jacob the first time I read their bios when CBS first put them up.
I could have sworn I mentioned it in one of my posts. But with so much to say, who knows? I may have forgotten...

12:29 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Good call ncrallen... I think they might be ex's, but they only mention religion on the CBS site for Jacob and Natalie, so I would be surprised if they're not pairs!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Both of the gay guys went to college in TX... but they have to be paired together, right?! Wonder if they know each other...

1:12 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Spray tan alliance! Ha ha ha. Jessica could join that group!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home