Advice from BB Alumni to the New BB9 HGs
Calling all 16 Big Brother 9 Houseguests! BB9Dish has got your back. We spoke with a few Big Brother Alumni on your behalf, and before the 16 of you go off into sequester, they would like to offer you some words of wisdom... advice to prolong your stay in the Big Brother House, if you will.
Take heed! ;) And have fun. We'll be bloggin'.
DICK DONATO BB8
- Target the right people at the right time. Set people up - like when I told Amber that Eric was holding her big secret for the right time to use on her... Well, I was doing the same with his statement. So, even though it wasn't me going off on Eric, it was because of me.
- Break up alliance after alliance, break up the pairs. Leave people out on an island with nobody to help them.
HOLLY KING BB5
- Don't hook up with anyone!
- Take a shower in your swim suit, they're watching you!
- Don't trust anyone, they cast evilness.
- Take all your cutest outfits. After all, you're on TV.
- Only take care about yourself, cuz nobody else will.
- Bring self tanner, cuz it is winter
- Don't worry about your story line, cuz the writers are on strike.
- Just be yourself. Don’t try to put on an act for the cameras.
- Think of some good games you can play to kill time –there is so much down time, with nothing to do!
- And most of all, FOLLOW YOUR OWN INSTINCTS!
- I'd say take the moment and let it sink in.
- Think about what you would look back 10 years from now and remember and say about your time on the show.....
- 10 years......
- Then do what comes natural.
- Most importantly, listen to the Producers as much as you can. They are shaping the game, and if you want to get far, you must pay attention to the details, and go with the flow, as opposed to trying to go against the current.
- Have fun with the experience and good luck!
DANIELE DONATO - BB8
- PLAY THE GAME.
- Coat your heart in cement... you're there to play a game.
- hmmmm advice...Well, I would say for this season because of the twist...the best advice I would give is to be "flexible in your game strategy."
- Whatever ideas they had going in the house, they are going to have to throw out the window.
- Go with the flow and think fast on their feet, since now they are playing with a partner.
HOWIE BB6 & BB7
- Remember it is just a game.
- Have fun! But try and win the loot!
- Figure out which players are there to win, and which ones are there for fame/attention. (some people are both).
- You should make an alliance with a serious player(s). I think the camera addicts harder to predict....
- Enjoy the season
- Bite your tongue on issues that don't concern you.
- Be extremely adaptive.
- Be able to adjust to any situation and pick your battles.