LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2 Weeks Till Big Brother 9

Can you feel it?

Only 2 more weeks to go! Amazing how our surprise gift of a winter Big Brother 9 season has become just as anticipated, if not moreso, as our regular summer guilty pleasure.

While Julie's appearance on Letterman last night didn't give us anything in the way of new information, we are expecting the houseguests and the new digs to be revealed on the 4th, and we'll post all the info we can find as soon as it's available.

We've also got a couple more interviews up our sleeves. ;) For now though, we hope you enjoyed the interviews from BB8's Jessica and Daniele. If you haven't had a chance to read them yet, just scroll down a little.

2 weeks to go! Can you stand it?!

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




9 Comments:

Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Anybody have any ideas how to make these next 2 weeks go by faster...argh. OK so I am impatient, but, (and I know this is sick)I just can't get enough BB!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

I can't wait either so you'r not alone! Its gonna be nice to have something to watch other than reruns and game shows..LOL

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I stand it? NOOOOOO!!!!! Two more weeks, seems like it will never get here. :-)

Thanks for the interviews though. It did help me with my BB fix.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your interviews have been fantastic!! I am anxious for my third season with bbdish chicks!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I am glad we only have two weeks to wait instead of having to wait until summer like we thought we would. I think I would've gone crazy if it had really been that long before I gotta BB fix :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Kelly WW said...

I can't wait! :)

4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i4git -1st things first - Welcome!! :) I'm so glad you found us, and I hope you enjoy spending the season here on the dish. :)

justbeechy - Welcome home! :) haven't seen you for a while.

katieb Glad you enjoyed em. :) More to come!!

brandi Woohooo! Thank you honey! Nice to see you!!

evelgirl - i know, right?!?!

kellyww dittooooo!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

You know I am really wishing BB started this week. I am really getting tired of all the reruns.

They are starting to get really old.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks away!! I too am very happy that we don't have to wait until July!!! ;-) The writers can strike all year if that means bb will be on every season, lol....

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home