LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, January 18, 2008

Big Brother Lovers - We're Almost There!!

Happy Friday, Big Brother Lovers! :) I hope you've had a terrific week, and in celebration of the long weekend ahead, I have a tasty little tease for you.

You know how much I love surprises. Well, you're in for a few in the 2 weeks before the show starts. We're gonna kick this season off right! And that's all I'm sayin' for now.

In the meantime, did everyone catch the new Big Brother 9 Promo on tv the other night? If not, here ya go:



I wanted to call everyone's attention to a couple of interviews. First up, BB5's Mike Lubinski, interviewed by Dr. Detroit over at bbcouchpotatoes. In case you don't recall, Mike was the 1st HG evicted on BB5.

Next up we have the Shree & Baby interview with Jameka from Big Brother 8. Thanks to scootie668, our youtube goddess for editing this down just for us! :) It's a really fun interview, and gives some nice insight into the woman outside of the madness of the house.

Our lady Jessica has big news too:
    'Hey everyone! This Sunday, January 20th, I will be on the radio hosting by myself for the first time!

    96.3 is the station!
    11am-2pm
    We stream so you can listen on the web if you are not in Wichita, at this site:
    http://www.channel963.com/pages/stream.html
    And be sure to check me out every Monday thru Friday from 4-7pm!


Last, but certainly not least, the Evel one, blessed be he, has a big interview this weekend live on NowLive.com this Sunday. The graphic's below, and if you click on it during showtime Sunday night at 9:30pm EST, it'll take you to the interview... live.

CLICK THE SHOW BANNER BELOW DURING SHOWTIME TO LISTEN THE SHOW

THE VAULT


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




14 Comments:

Blogger Stepher said...

I am so excited for this early season!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Are you going to visit Dick when he is in Miami. I thought since you live close...

Crystal

2:17 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I'm gonna have to invest in Red Bull or something to stay awake, since I won't be feeding a baby at 5:00 a.m. this time around! Can't wait.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout!
You are awesome!!!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Thank you for the updates! :) I can't wait for the new season! :) I will be watching online.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't watch or listen to Dick if he was the last BB guest left on earth.

3:13 PM  
Blogger bb9insider said...

Sounds like the previous hg's are busy busy.....

4:17 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I think my restraining order would keep me away from the ED event.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ready like Freddy over here! Can't wait!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for aLL YaLL do...

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too soon!!! argh!! too much school work... tv will ruin me!!! LMAO...
it better be worth it!! but if i mention getting the feeds, STOP ME! I have yet to get my sleeping back to my regular sleeping pattern since..... :S

9:48 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Counting Down!

7:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

crystal - i'm thinking about it... he'll be in my neck of the woods wednesday night. if i do, you'll hear about it. ;)

Cliff - hehehe

imogen - me? talk someone out of the feeds? hehehe. you're kidding, right? ;)

evelgirl - kinda feels like New Years Eve. :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOOHOO. I missed the Jess interview (bummed) but it is getting so close to the start date.

I can't wait to be here with you all!

Carolyn, thank you for stopping by my blog and showing me some love!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home