LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, January 07, 2008

What Would You Miss Most Being inside the Big Brother House?

I'm feeling as giddy as a school girl. Evel Dick just left us a comment on our myspace. When I first saw it, I about keeled over. Then I tried to get myself to maintain my cool... didn't really work, cuz here I am blogging about it. hehe. I'm such a freakin' goofball.

Just feels good.

I hope you're all enjoying the start of the new year.

The rumors around bb9 have been on overdrive in the past few days, but until we can get confirmation on any of em, that's all they are, rumors, and they wont be getting spread here... Maybe over on our rumors site. The link's in the left sidebar, but be advised that nothing has been added there since last season. Of course that hasn't stopped some other sites from copying those old rumors and re-spreading em... lol. So silly.

Rumors and the main blog (you're on it) don't go together. Just the facts, Ma'am. Just the facts.

So, as I've been working on the behind the scenes stuff the past couple weeks, I've been wondering what you would miss most being inside the BB house for 12 weeks starting February 12th... Apart from the obvious, family & friends, what would it be?

For me, I'd miss the best weather South Florida has to offer... and then get plunked home as soon as it got brutally hot. I'd miss knowing which candidates were looking to be the nominees, but I wouldn't miss all the negative campaigning that's sure to go into overdrive during winter bb. I'd miss the freedom to go and do... anything and everything. I'd miss my morning (and evening) bike rides around the perimeter of the island, and my daily dose of ocean and other beauty...

And you????

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




32 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were in the BB house, I'd miss watching BB on TV.

6:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. oy.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Tabatha said...

I'd miss my computer most. it keeps me more informed then anything else ;-)

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd miss my cell phone and my computer!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would miss seeing my Memphis Tigers play basketball and their road to the final four.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There are a lot of things I would miss. I would miss my cats and my bird, my computer, watching tv and listening to music when I want (I can't stand being in silence), smoking and drinking when I want, privacy, etc. etc.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am sure i would miss getting on line. But i do that from bordom .

6:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

aunt bob? my aunt bob?

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kids and husband would be dearly missed. next to that is myspace and TV

7:02 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I'd miss my ED voodoo doll and accessories ...

Hatpins.

Firepit.

Iron maiden.

Chainsaw.

Battery acid.

That.

7:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

roflmao

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone mmmmmm I would miss my son, my wee dog, hockey, computer, my noisy city lol(it would be strange not hearing sirens every day hehehheeee!!!

7:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jeannie.. i guarantee you you'd hear sirens... it's l.a. - i can't think of a single night i slept anywhere in l.a. with no sirens.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Thelma Farrow said...

WELL BESIDES MY FAMILY I'D MISS WATCHING TV & MY COMPUTER!!

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd miss my privacy!! and my freedom to eat anything I want anytime of the day! I couldn't imagine being on PB&J or that gruel they had to eat last season for even one day! YUCK

6:20 AM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

I'd miss my son the most!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A vacation 4 me .No , I would miss my (just turned teen) daughter and my hubby . The news paper computer or tv . Beach Planes that r allowed over head!!lol I love seeing them ! The most is the Gulf , emerald water is my Nirvana.
I would miss that peace!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Amber Eaton said...

Other than my husband and son, I'd miss shopping and Britney's escapades! Oh, and Project Runway. I love that show. And I think our income tax check comes in during that time. I'd miss spending that. But don't worry, there's no way in hell I'd go in that house!

7:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe - i was wondering if anyone was gonna mention poor britney - it's like a train wreck already.

7:57 AM  
Blogger gennie said...

well... like you said- of course I would miss my family...love my husband and kids. Other than that I would miss REALITY TV!!!! Oh wait... I would be reality TV so maybe I could handle it for just the one season! Hmmmmm, I don't know!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd miss the internet - no doubt about it. I am an internet junkie.

-Shelly
The Nitty Gritty Page

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Carolyn @ sirens, ok I thought of another one I'd miss... Tim Horton's, I'd miss those yummy Iced Caps and oh gosh how could I forget I would miss the Young and the Restless, Lost, Prison Break, the list could be endless lol. Have a great day everyone.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling about evel Dick. When he showed up in our 1-11dickheads chat room I almost fainted. He was so nice and even left a comment on how we rock!

DebinNY

12:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

DebInNY
I actually made his comment a permanent fixture to the myspace now... to stem the urge to not publish any other comments on top of it. ;)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

With the condition my house is in now (flooded)...I wouldn't miss a damn thing! I would love to be in the BB house for three months! I would love to be anywhere the next three months!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd miss the The Masters golf tournament (my unofficial start of spring), the NCAA tournament and opening day of the baseball season.

4:37 PM  
Blogger bb9insider said...

..hmmm, my husband, my daughter...my sanity I'm sure. ;-)

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tv, computer... but when im busy i don't care about that stuff but i know the bb house gets booorrring, so much sitting around, so yeah, my fingers would itch for a keyboard.

-erica

4:55 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

i would miss election news, cuz that's how i roll. but i think i would DEFINITELY miss privacy, which is why there is no chance in hell i'd ever want to be in that house.

hey dish-chix... i'm back from europe just in time to see BB9 get bumped up to February!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

MUSIC!!! I might actually go insane without it....

2:35 PM  
Blogger Customer Service Rep said...

What, you didn't love the weather here in SoCal?

It will be interesting because Studio City will actually be fairly chilly at night this time of year. Maybe even during the day. And I don't think we've actually seen any rain during the Big Brother seasons - another distinct possibility of February here in the San Fernando Valley.

I predict a lot less sunbathing and a backyard that is a lot less hospitable. More time stuck in the house together.

9:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

justin - of course i did. :)
actually, i'll be out there right after season ends to see my new niece... in PV... and then again a couple months later for a wedding.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home