LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Showtime's A Go for Big Brother 9

BBAD's a Go! Here's the official word from the fine folks at CBS. ;)

Showtime Greenlights a Second Installment of Big Brother

Big Brother: After Dark, an exclusive live three hour feed of the first winter edition of the CBS hit reality series BIG BROTHER starting Tuesday, February 12th at 12:00 AM ET/PT on SHO2

LOS ANGELES, CA – (January 8, 2008) – CBS and Showtime will once again partner to bring viewers Big Brother: After Dark, an exclusive, live televised look inside the BIG BROTHER house after the network prime-time cameras have been turned off. Big Brother: After Dark will feature a live television feed from the "Big Brother" house for three hours (12:00–3:00 AM, ET/PT), seven days a week, on the cable network's SHO2 multiplex channel beginning Tuesday, February 12th at 12:00 AM ET/PT. The announcement was made today by Robert Greenblatt, President of Entertainment, Showtime Networks Inc.

“Big Brother: After Dark was a big success for us at bringing an audience to very late night time periods on SHO2. This began as an experiment with our friends at Endemol and CBS, and I'm happy that it worked so well for all of us,” said Greenblatt. “I'm amazed at how much curiosity there is about what goes on in the Big Brother house after the lights are out, but what better place to present that than on SHOWTIME where we have a lot of on-air real estate in the wee hours of the morning.”

The first winter edition of BIG BROTHER will premiere on CBS Tuesday, February 12th and air every Tuesday at 9:00 PM ET/PT, Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET/PT and Sunday at 8:00 PM ET/PT. The series follows the relationships and conflicts of players who live together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day. One by one, the houseguests will vote each other out of the house. At the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will receive the grand prize.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




23 Comments:

Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

This is what I was afraid of.

My marriage is over.

11:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe
i'm sure it will endure.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear it!

DebinNY

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and kids are not going to be happy! They are worried I will spoil the CBS telecast for them!

I can't wait!

Beth

12:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

telecast-shmelecast... it's all about the feeds!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!

Im sooooo excited right now!!!

Thanks dish chicks!!!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Tivo'd the Showtime BB and was really disappointed. All I ever saw was people sitting around not talking.

Of course, i was disappointd with the live feeds too. All I ever saw on them was people sleeping. And anytime something good was going on we get the toilet flush. It was nice to see the long HOH competitions though.

By the way, this is the best BB website I've found. Thanks for coming back for BB9.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! I think I just wet my pants!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eeeeekkkkk.

I can't wait for Feb 12th

5:13 PM  
Blogger Lindsay6684 said...

oh, great... just what i need when i'm student teaching! this will be my 2nd season of BB. it's the most addicting show on television.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

ahhh...I really can't wait!

8:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hi everyone :)
i'm so glad you're all here!
how's this for a stat: over 1000 people on the blog today - more than a month before season starts. hehe.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!! OMG! I can hardly wait! so so exciting! Even tho I wasn't too fond of the whole D&D from last season, to each his own and they won in the end anyways. This will be a fun season and no HOT summer sun. hmmmmm, BB9 better get creative on the outdoor activities! :) Thanks for posting Carolyn! out of a whim I decided to check out the blog. GLAD I DID! :) ~Son

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dish Chicks! I have missed the blog so much! I'm gonna get my fix alot earlier this year! I even have a new lapdog to keep me warm in this cold. BooBoo loves BB too.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see big bother 9 on showtime

5:52 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

Maybe I will try the live feeds again.

4:14 PM  
Blogger angie&eric said...

OMG!!!!! Im sooo happy & excited! Thank God! My hubby and I alwayz watched bb8 after dark! YYYYY! I woulda died if they didn't LOL

6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HOW MANY AYS TILL THE BIG EVENT??? PLUS SURVIVOR WILL BE ON ALSO... OMG!!! I WON'T HAVE ANY SOCAL LIFE WHAT SO EVER THESE NEXT THRR MONTHS! LOL!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!

WE NEED A COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

SEE YA'LL SOON!

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when do they announce the contestants like survivor or do they not do that?

7:14 AM  
Blogger Cambik said...

Wow I just caught the tail end of a commercial and so I just had to come out and check the Blog. Glad I did as I can't wait for the BB9 to begin.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Deb in WA said...

Sorry guys, I need to do a test because I've been messing around with my blog and its hard telling what I did.

10:14 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hi BB dish ladies,

I'm wondering something. Does that 14 day free trial for the Super Pass only go for 14 days or is there going to be another deal like last year where you had the $29.99 for 3 months thing?

I can't wait for this next season and so excited it's going to be only another 2 weeks to wait for BB. Love it.
Brian

1:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi IndigoPrince :)

Thanks for asking. I'm guessing there'll be special deals again this year, but the details haven't been released yet. As soon as they are, we'll have em posted! :)

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home