LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Interview with Joshuah's Sister Kealee

While the HGs are on lockdown up in HoH and the feeds are in and out today, please enjoy this interview with Joshuah's sister Kealee. He was just talking about her on the live feeds a moment ago. Anyhow, she and I had the opportunity to chat last night... all about the game, the blow ups, family stuff... everything that's been going on with her brother in the Big Brother house.

As with All interviews on BB9Dish, please feel free to mention it and link to it, but do not copy and paste large portions elsewhere.

Here's the url for the direct link:
http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/2008/03/interview-with-joshuahs-sister-kealee.html

BB9DishCarolyn: First off, thank you so much for doing this, Kealee. When we last spoke, you mentioned that you'd never really watched Big Brother before, but were going to be watching the live feeds this season, since Josh was on. What do you think so far?

    Joshuah's Sister Kealee: It's so wild! Things change everyday from one end of the spectrum to the other. So many lies and deceits and people taking things too seriously!!! They are all there to try and win half a million dollars... I would do and say things also to try and win money if I were in their situation too!
BB9DishCarolyn: I hear ya, Kealee. How do you feel about Joshuah's game play thus far?
    Joshuah's Sister Kealee: Umm... I know he is smart and he is always thinking of things to do and say to help him win... I mean, he has won PoV and HoH, so he has done some great things! Hopefully he can win it all.
Carolyn: Did you witness the night he exploded on Amanda? What was your reaction to all that?
    Kealee: Oh yeah... and when he exploded on Allison. Umm.. no excuse for it.. I will not defend what he said, but I mean, in my position, I feel like, you know whatever, it's my brother! I love him no matter what... and the whole explosions thing, I think they are all just trying to make it through. The Houseguests all have too much stress and not enough for them to do. It takes a lot to keep Joshuah occupied. He is always a busy person. (haha) I need to get him a hot tub for when he comes back..... I do not think Amanda deserved the dad comment, and Joshuah shouldn't have said some things, but she just talked too much trash to him, and he couldn't stand her talking so much trash constantly and about the people he felt close too.
Carolyn: Josh has been mentioning Chase quite a lot lately. Were you aware of their relationship?
    Kealee: Yeah, I knew about them... never met him. Oh well.
Carolyn: Have you been in touch with Chase at all? I'm dying to know what his reaction was when Josh said he loved him (for the first time) on national television.. or the feeds anyhow.
    Kealee: I haven't ever talked to him, never met him, only viewed pics.
Carolyn: Gotcha. Can you confirm they were in a relationship when Josh entered the house?
    Kealee: I can't confirm or deny... It's like he was in the picture, and Joshuah spoke of him, then Joshuah vanished for the show... me and him live apart and are both so busy. When we talk, it's always just things we are doing, work... just brother, sister, family stuff.
Carolyn: I see. OK.. moving right along... Joshuah and Sharon really put themselves out on a limb last week for Alex and Amanda, and fate and skill intervened and they won HoH this week. Are you pleased with how he's been handling the power?
    Kealee: Umm... He has been resting and soaking a lot in the hot tub. hahaha. I think him receiving our gifts and getting to see his family and friends faces can only help him... and that is our granny's blanket. It's a very, very sentimental family piece. I think everyone that gets HoH gets a little power happy, knowing that they are there at least another week.. so I think he's handling it alright.
Carolyn: It's odd there no letters from home this year. That's usually a staple for the HoH winners.
    Kealee: Really? I wish we could have! I would be so upset if we missed out on that one!
Carolyn: So far, none this year. I think it's because last season, one of the HGs received a coded letter from his son... Anyhow...
    Kealee: Ohh yeah.. no wonder.
Carolyn: So.. if you could have a 3 minute uncensored phone call with Joshuah right now, what would you want to tell him?
    Kealee: Just that I love him, I miss him, and that no matter what, win or no win, he always will have his sister. I would also say that he needs to get out of the hot tub before he turns into one. haha. I love all the UT gear, don't cut his hair again, and to stay strong... Even if he only has a pic of us, he has me in spirit.
Carolyn: That's so sweet. Anything game related to advise him about?
    Kealee: Nah. We both graduated from college, but he is the UT graduate with all the brains. He can play smart and win it, I think. He has a good sense of reading people and being able to tell who is legit and who is fake. He will be fine!
Carolyn: Who is your ideal final four, including Joshuah and Sharon, of course.
    Kealee: Joshuah and Sharon first, then James and Chelsia.
Carolyn: OK, and in the event that the twist involves playing as singles, who would you like to see Josh aligned with to the end?
    Kealee: Still James, Chelsia and Sharon. They are legit, and they will keep his stress level down.
Carolyn: Let's hope so.
    Kealee: (laughs)
Carolyn: Everyone and their brother has a theory about what the Siren will bring... What's yours?
    Kealee: Maybe a competition that no one was able to prepare for... I think it might be at like a late late hour that will wake them up, not really sure ya know, because I have never been a Big Brother fan. I have no knowledge of the previous seasons. The virus thing is just mind boggling... I think it has nothing to do with Allison, though. She wishes this whole season and game was about her.
Carolyn: It's on-the-block-itis.
    Kealee: On the block itis? haha! Is that truly what its called?
Carolyn: Nah - I just made it up. Kealee, Is there anything you'd like to clear the air about (with the internet) in terms of Joshuah's statements while in the house? Sorry to be so blunt, but at the moment, the internet is up in arms about the cocaine and unprotected sex.
    Kealee: I can't speak for my brother. I can't defend or apologize for him. What he says and does is his deal. I love him. We will be brother and sister and best friends till the day we die! I think he just gets mad because he doesn't have family or friends to talk everything out with, and it just bottles up and spews out... What my brother does and says, who he offends and doesn't isn't my battle. I can't do anything about what he does or says, just like I can't do anything about who gets offended and who does not.

    People have all done things they regret, or wish they would have done something and they let it slip away... Everyone has a skeleton in their closet or a bad habit or two. I can't defend what happens and who gets mad. Bottom line is, he is my brother. Joshuah will be my brother forever. I will love him and we will take care of each other, no matter what. That's what brothers and sisters do...
Carolyn: Has Josh's participation on the show made you a fan?
    Kealee: Ya know, I have always worked at night and gone to college during the day. I am new to the real world and being able to come home by six and watch evening tv. I will always be a fan now, because it is just crazy and funny. You can't ever predict what will happen! If there is another season, I will definitely watch!

Carolyn: Since this is your first time both watching the tv show and having the live feeds, what's your impression of the two different versions of Big Brother?
    Kealee: Live feeds are true. I feel like CBS doesn't show as much as they should. Too many commercials, and they do not show what starts all the drama. They only show the blow-ups. They should have shown the Allison making up the lie... Allison and Sheila conniving it up, and then her lying about the adopted son... Anyone would understand why he flipped if they showed that! I have heard that from so many people, it is unbelievable.

Carolyn: Anything you'd like to let the bb9dish readers know before we go?
    Kealee: Just that I support my bro 100 percent. I just want everyone to know it is not fake, ya know? I have been such a baby, crying because I miss him so much.
Carolyn K: He's been in tears too.
    Kealee: I know. That makes it worse!

Carolyn K: Everyone just goes nuts in there. It's all part of the game.
    Kealee: I know... I just miss him. The live feeds do make it better. I watch him eat, and I eat. I watch him sleep, and I fall asleep. Being a teacher, I don't get to sit down and watch him all day, so being able to come home and just watch his face and hear his voice is so soothing...
Carolyn: I think a lot of the viewers tend to forget that these are real people, with real lives and families...
    Kealee: Yeah... They can judge all they want. I have people sending me hateful things on myspace and trying to be mean to me about my brother. I understand why they do it, but I mean, their beef is with my brother, not me. So I just email them back and tell them that if being rude and hateful to me makes them feel better, go ahead and say it to me everyday. If they are mad, take it up with him when he gets out of the house, ya know? What ever makes them sleep better at night. (laughs)
Carolyn: Thanks so much for taking the time to talk with me, Kealee.
    Kealee: You are legit and awesome and respectful. Thanks. My family appreciates it.

Labels:



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart kid. They should have cast her.

Jane

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a nice interview. I appreciate how she doesn't try to defend nor explain his behavior. Very beige of her. ;) Thanks Carolyn.

I missed the explicit sex discussion unfortunately.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked her. I thought she sounded very real and down to earth. Very nice.

11:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone -

I'll be back to publish comments in a couple hours. Gotta rest up. I have a feeling it's going to be a very long night on the feeds. I just have that endurance comp hunch...

11:48 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Wow, great interview. And, great point that every one of these HG's is a person, and is somebody's brother, sister, son, daughter, best friend, ex, grandchild, even mother...

THANK YOU SO MUCH CAROLYN! You are "legit" and I love it!!!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for the interview... she seems to be very sweet and level-headed. I like that she reminds viewers that the HGs are real people with real lives outside of the house... flaws, family and friends!

Buxom

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a very nice interview. She seems to have her head on straight and see what is real and not. Still baffling how people attack family members of HGs... like Janelle's mom and Dick's son last year. Not right.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

"Kealee: You are legit and awesome and respectful..."

I completely agree.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome sister...josh should,and of course he is,proud of her. She sounds like such a sweetheart. and i agree with her...Josh,Sharon,James and Chelsia being in alliance is awesome!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

She didn't seem that easy to interview/talk with... I guess not as FRIENDLY as Jessica's Mom! LOL

Too bad she's so vague about Josh's bf.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to put this request out there for anyone: I've seen a reference to Dick's blog bashing Sheila, and i would like to see what he wrote. I have his myspace but it says the last blog he made was about some other "stupid douchebag blog writer of the week."
am i missing something?
could someone help please?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me and you both, Carolyn!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I am looking forward to a great episode with hopefully a BIG live twist.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume that NO ONE watches Jericho. The Hudson River Virus is part of their plot, not BB9. It's funny that the cast and many of those watching BB still thinks this has something to do with them. (Including Joshuah's sister!)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Hi Carolyn! Great job. She does seem down to earth. I am sure she's catching alot of crap for the things Josh has said.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you Evel Girl... will you go to dinner with me?

Anyway, great work Carolyn... BTW, how do you get the interviews with the family members?

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont want to be a pest but could someone please post the link to the blog dick wrote about sheila?

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL JOB KEALEE!! I AM JOSH AND KEALEE'S COUSIN AND I COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF! JOSH IS AWESOME AND I AM PROUD TO SAY HE'S MY BLOOD!!

KELLI

2:23 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

One good interview after another you go girl! Very nice to see family act like family!

3:13 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

I can feel the unconditional love!

I think Kealee has a great outlook on how to deal with the "haters." You've got to be a strong person/family to deal with some of the crap that is thrown at them.

I also like the alliance of J/S & J/C. Go Team!

Thanks to Carolyn for the post and a big thanks to Kealee for sharing her thoughts. I appreciate you both taking the time to bring us this wonderful interview!

Also...

Kelli~ hello and welcome!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been keeping up with the live feeds stuff as much this season as last.....what did Josh say about cocaine and unprotected sex ?

I thought his sister's responses to his "outburts" were very appropriate. She is not his keeper, and can't control or be held accountable for what he says or does. But I'm glad she agreed that he was wrong, and that she didn't try to gloss it over.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

that was refreshing...thanks Carolyn!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home