LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bathing Beauties and Bye-Byes

9:55am BBT

Where's Dr. Delicious when ya need him to warn everyone of the dangers of excessive sun exposure?

The bathing beauties are outside baking. Thought you'd enjoy the pics.

Meanwhile, Sharon and Natalie are in the kitchen and living room.

Adam has just woken up.

While the others are around, Sharon's trying to get a piece of paper towel out of the guinea pig cage...

As soon as they leave, Sharon goes to study the memory wall.

10:05am BBT
She heads back up to HoH and tells Josh that the hot chick just woke everyone up. The one they all refer to as the sexy voice.

Josh is putting clothes on.

BB: Attention house guests, there are fresh batteries in the storage room.
Sharon: I was thinking, we definitely need to change our sheets.
Joshuah: Downstairs? Absolutely! James and Chelsia's skanky selves...

BB: Matt. Natalie. Please come to the Diary Room.
Sharon: OMG, it's starting already! They're all outside in their bathing suits.
Josh: Well if they'd get up when they told them too... This isn't a vacation, this is war.
Sharon: Hell on earth.

BB: Matt. Natalie. Please go to the Diary Room.
Sharon: Well we're the last ones since we're HoH, right?
Josh: Not necessarily... they're going to do goodbyes.. list the pros together, list the cons together... one goes out, do it solo...
Sharon: You're so frikkin' smart.

10: 19am BBT
Sharon's just finishing her shower.
Joshuah: I'm gonna go outside an mingle with the common-folk.
Sharon: ok.
Joshuah: I guess just get ready, in case they call us anytime soon.
Sharon: ok.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you noticed that in the last few days Natalie has seemed to locate her inner bit*h?

Jane

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can Josh be anymore pompous? My word, that guy is full of himself. I can't wait to watch him fall from his ivory tower. I hope James and Chelsia sell him out. Now that would be the drama this show needs. Lets start cutting some throats (not literally Josh).

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Someone is on my side about Josh! I love a posse.

Jane

10:55 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

OMG. Just saw Josh's explicit sex talk.

I am so totally nauseous. And I thought I had a strong constitution.

I vote he replace Divine as most disgusting person alive.

Ick.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitive information about the show:

CBS and FloTV have a sweepstakes going on. Winner gets a trip to the finale. It is listed at their site that the sweepstakes closes on April 1st. This proves without doubt that either the couples have to turn into singles or that people will be coming back into the house, so that the show will end after April 1st..

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff - where is it? I want to be digusted too!

Jane

11:07 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Go to perezhilton.com

or directly to ...

http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-04-coke-in-the-butt

These people scare me. Extremely.

11:13 AM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

I also agree that Josh is a little snooty this week! It certainly is annoying.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Cliff - I thought I was an open minded and worldly gal. Perhaps not so much.

Might I reiterate with a little more conviction that Josh portrays the worst stereotypes of gay men.

If I were a gay man living a conventional life (as most gay men do) - having relationships, wanting equal marriage and adoption rights, etc., I would be livid (I'm a straight woman and I'm pretty livid). Yes, I know some of the others in there are wild too, but we live in a very prejudiced society where certain people are targets and others aren't.

Glad I watched the clip – I suppose it was educational. It certainly did meet and exceed my expectations for disgust. Not for children!

I thought about making a joke about Oompa Loompa XXX, but there really isn’t anything funny about the risks Josh is so cavalier about.

Jane

11:44 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Look, I'm noooo prude! I have experienced a lot and seen a lot more. And I know/knew (intellectually) that stuff that, er, dangerous (?) happened, but, silly me ... when I heard that Neil wasn't that into Josh because he was too much of a party boy I thought Neil was probably being a bit uptight.

Not now!

I hear about people drugging and engaging in really risky sex (which is made more risky on account of the impaired judgement thing) and getting in all kinds of trouble (medical and otherwise). But hearing such a cheery testimony about it and I think that ... dude, I was never that age.

Re: stereotypes.

Well, that's a tougher one. I have no problem with people just being who they are. If you're a gay dude who no one would peg or if you're the Queen of the May, I say good for you. Be yourself and be proud.

Reality show producers choosing to cast only gay men who can play the role of "evil queen" is annoying. Not that -- at least at this stage -- everyone isn't supposed to be evil-something.

And then there's Bunky (BB2). From what he has written, he sees himself as "non-stereotypical." Well, in some ways, I guess. But, sheesh, he was Mr. Weepy and got bumped because he was too nice. (When was the last time that happened on BB?!) I'm proud of him for being himself. Still, all too often you see gay men who have deluded themselves into thinking they are "better" people for appearing (in their minds anyway) to be "less gay" than the next guy.

End rant.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, the coke-in-the-butt conversation was particularly disturbing! I puked a little when he made the comment about how sometimes (as a gay male) your winkie (I'm paraphrasing here LOL) comes out looking like a Snickers chunkie bar.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

if that is the case Canterbury then I agree they either have to split, bring more back or really stretch out the comps...omg can you imagine the cat fights if someone had HoH for 2 weeks and that was drawn out wow! I like James theory the other night about another house set up just like them and they will now be combined...imaginations running wild lol

I can't take the intisipation much longer but I think the siren will happen on the live show just because of Julie's comments last week!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Jane, that's what I was saying before... I wonder what Neil would have thought of all of this if he were still Josh's partner! Yikes!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff - I started to write a long response. But I don't want to get into the politics in detail. You and I know exactly what the producers were doing and how some people will generalize, and what kind of damage that does.

I just wanted to put it on the table - because frankly the producers probably read these blogs and using that card pisses me off in our current political climate, especially during a presidential election. Gay marriage is a top issue for politicians and this freaking TV show (as much as it entertains me) should not have any power in the larger arena.

Enough said.

Jane

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home