LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Wake Up, Houseguests!

8:30am BBT
Wake up music... instrumental from the Sound of Music.

Hmm hmhmhm... with a lonely goat
a-le-he-hu a-le-he-hu a-le-HE-hu!

FLAMES

8:34am BBT
Joshuah and Sharon are awake and chipper. Josh is again thrilled with the wake up music. Apparently, it's Chase's ringtone for him.

8:40am BBT
BB: Good morning house guests. It's time to get up for the day.

Sheila's the only downstairs person to actually get out of bed.

Joshuah comes downstairs, makes some small talk with Sheila, and heads outside.

Joshuah: Helloooo World. Hello L.A. It's going to be glooorioous day! Everyone must pamper me and cook for me. Let this proclamation be made.

He goes back inside to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

BB: The bedroom..
Josh: ...lights must remain on during the day.

8:46am BBT
Sheila's in the shower.
No other HGs have gotten out of bed yet.

8:50am BBT
BB: Good morning, house guests. It's time to get up for the day.

8:52am BBT
Ryan's up. He gets fresh batteries in the Storage Room, then heads out back to the hammock and lays down to go back to sleep.

Cut to:
HoH Room
Josh & Sharon
Joshuah: I can't wait to pick out an outfit for my goodbye speech!

Joshuah and Sharon discuss who they can and cannot trust, in terms of the vote tomorrow.

BB: The bedroom lights must remain on.

9am - Allison joins the living, but not the other HGs.

Sheila's done with her shower and heads to the backyard to sun herself.

Joshuah's exercising on the elliptical.

Ryan's still in the hammock.

9:20am BBT - No Change. Same HGs are up. The rest are still hiding under their covers.

9:33am BBT - Chelsia and Matt are now awake, barely coherent and in the bathroom. Josh is done on the elliptical and in the kitchen. Allison is in her workout gear.

9:36am BBT Matt makes nice-nice with Chelsia. She plays him right back, stroking his arm in response to his hug from behind.

Natalie's up now too. She and Josh chat amicably about the wakeup music. He tells her that the Hanna Montana song is Chase's ringtone for him, so he was very happy about it.

Nat mentions the Sound of Music tune as well.

Allison and Matt have joined Sheila for some sun worship.

9:45am BBT
Nat and Chelsia are in the bathroom together. Nat says she feels extremely drained. Chelsia looks like it.

CUT TO:
HOH ROOM
9:50am BBT
Sharon and Joshuah
Sharon: OK. No matter what, this is not good. If Jen and Parker come back, not good. Amanda and Alex, not good.
Josh: No one's coming back.
Sharon: I'm just trying to run through every possible scenario. Expect the unexpected.
Josh: They've already brought you back...
Sharon: I'm just sayin', to prolong the season...

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am dying to get the live feeds, all I do is refresh your blog. Carolyn you are the bomb! I might get the trial feeds in about a week. I have two exams to prepare myself for, which I wouldn't never do with the temptation of a live feed! Then is spring break version BB9 :]

I have heard that the trial feeds sometimes charge people accidentally? I don't see how this could happen unless that ask for information, and why would they unless you agree past two weeks..

9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

paige - real is a very reputable company. if there's a mistake made on their end, they would correct it.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont get how josh has a BF if they are all supposed to be singles. Anyways, hes probably just lying because when u go to his myspace hes listed as single, as is his "bf" chase. not that any of this really matters, i just wanted to throw it out there and see what others thought.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paige - just make sure you CALL to cancel, or they will charge you. I didn't call last seaon and kept getting billed. You do get some other cool stuff though, 10 song downloads a month and free movies.

Jane

9:28 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Good morning!!! :) I CANNOT wait for tomorrow! I think someone will be coming back (hopefully Alex and Amanda) and that the HOH Comp will be ENDURANCE!!! Get your snacks ready. :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Carolyn. I trust your judgment, and I will be live feeding within the next week, probably days if I can't help myself.

Anon@923, I think that Josh and Chase had a "thing" before the house, but it was never serious, because on day one he said he was single and was thrilled to start a relationship with Neil, and once Neil left it back to reality and hoping Chase still kept interest.

Can you see my flashy pitcha now? I've been advancing my blogger skills as well as participation!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its funny that James told Chelsia to make Matt think she liked him. I don't know if anyone clued them into Matts little plan about getting James mad by flirting with Chelsia. Good to know they are one up on Matt - he thinks he is the only one with game.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jane- Thanks you for the advice! You get these freebies if you pay for the BB feeds?

Finally! Here is my face! Good morning BB9 Bloggers!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really can't believe that the HGs still think people will be coming back. That goes against the entire premise of BB. I think that it's much more likely that remaining couples will either be broken up and have to play against each other as singles (imagine the backstabbing between people who used to share a bed together) or the couple will be re-arranged (probably by the couples evicted on Wednesday). Now those would be great twists. If they bring people back, then why have we been keeping up for that past 3 weeks?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Good morning Paige!

You know, I must need more coffee or something, but the fact that Josh talks about a BF never even crossed my mind with the single things! Good observation...

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paige - yes, you get a bunch of freebies, but you have to remember to use them! Like all these kinds of services, they make the most money when people forget to use them correctly and/or don't cancel. But if you take full advantage you get a bunch of cool stuff and it's a good deal.

Jane

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to get the feed, but I feel like I am already a voyer.
I think thats the right word..lol

11:10 AM  
Blogger amanda kay said...

BB has brought evicted HGS back before in past seasons- its not out of the question to bring someone or a couple back- i just hope the switch to singles and vote back a single person into the house.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so off topic - but I must. Allison, Allison! Am I the only one that thinks she made out with Chelsia because in her deranged thought process this would prevent any negative response from the gay community when she leaves the jury house? And she also thought she might win a vote in the process being the vilan she is? All anyone can think in there is about what America thinks. They need to get their heads in the game. Oh and seriously, I mean this with the upmost sincerity I have one word for Allison. One word seriously. BOTOX! Okay I really have some more words but they are for my fellow bloggers. This has been haunting me 4ever! Allison looks like the lady cop from the movie FARGO. (main character she was pregnent in the role) Please tell me someone remembers that character. None of my friends are into BB9 and when she raises her eyebrows so far they look like they are just about to graze her hairline, I swear they are twins. Finally I got that out and you know what? I just feel so much better. Seriously!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home