LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, March 03, 2008

Late Morning

10:55am BBT
For the past 30 minutes all the HGs, except Allison, have been sunning themselves in the backyard. Allison's is separating herself from the herd. She heads in to the house after her workout. A few minutes later, Josh wonders aloud what the time is, and goes in to check, then right back out.

Allison: Now that is a control freak. Had to come in here and see what I'm doing. Allison's in the house. What's she doing? If you make that siren go off, it's gonna get really interesting in here. Siren.
BB: Ryan, have you changed your batteries?
Allison: Thank you for getting him up... Here comes Josh. He's watching me.

    ***no, he's chatting with Sheila about meatball preparation.
Allison: No, not yet. There. he's coming to check on me.

Allison's hunched over the kitchen counter spying on everyone outside. Josh has moved to the workout bench to do a few reps.

Allison: Well that's a quick workout. Quick. Quick workout. Here he comes...

Josh checks himself out in one of the windows on the house. Allison is the furthest thing from his mind at the moment.

Adam wanders in to the room where Allison is talking to herself, and they have a quick meaningless chat.

11:15am BBT
Allison: Do you wanna talk, or do you wanna just hate each other for the rest of our lives?
Joshuah: I don't hate you. i don't anything you... I'm just ready for you to be gone. Good luck getting a vote.
Allison: I just don't understand why you're angry with me...
Joshuah: Was that not what you came up with? Was that not your master plan from the beginning?
Allison: You were the one who said you wanted Matt and Natalie out first.
Josh: No, you were the one who came up with the whole plan to get Matt and Natalie out. (correct) Then you went on this crazy power trip...

Alli's baiting Joshuah to fight with her... and he's keeping his calm, so far. Allison's trying to put words into his mouth about the week Matt/Nat and Alex/Amanda were up, and he's not biting on that either.

Josh: It's just your continual manipulation of everyone in the house. I'm actually hoping it goes one-one, so I have the pleasure of voting you out myself.

Allison is completely denying her involvement in the demise of Alex and Amanda.

Allison: All I'm gonna say is, I don't understand why you're so hateful to me, when I've done nothing to you.

Josh: The whole thing is just funny, and you will be portrayed as the psycho-b*tch on tv. I can't wait for you to see how badly I've ripped on you in the DR. And how embarrassing for your family.
Allison: I think you're in for a very rude awakening.
Josh: You have fun in sequester where everyone's gonna rip your ass. Cuz they all hate you. They were just being polite to your face while you were in here... Now go make out with some people for votes.

Allison was an equal participant in this conversation...

11:23pm BBT
BACKYARD
Couch
Allison calls Matt over to the couch outside to talk to him about the votes, and try to make sure he's still with her.
Allison: James and Chelsia said 100% that you're voting for Adam and Sheila.
Matt: They know I'm voting for you. I don't know what he's trying to play.

Joshuah does a drive by.

Josh: Hey, Matt, just remember who came up with the original plan to get rid of you.

Matt gives Allison lip service.

Josh heads inside. Allison goads him some more: daring him to attack. He and Allison get into it some more. The insults are escalating, and Joshuah promises her he will have her in tears again before he's through with her.

Does anyone else get the feeling Allison is intentionally trying to get Josh to do something so rash that BB will have to kick him out... and save her from eviction?

11: 38am BBT
Allison goes in to the bedroom where Ryan is trying to nap on the couch. She asks him if he ever called her a b*tch to Joshuah and tries to get him to go challenge Joshuah. Ryan's not biting.

11:40am BBT
Joshuah's making food in the kitchen, wishing to be left alone.

11:42am BBT
Allison joins Sheila outside and tells her Joshuah wont leave her alone and that he approached her... Sheila's not buying it, either.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




36 Comments:

Blogger dawnie said...

hahaha ohh man allison is going nuts!!!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

Dude she is losing it!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

If she heard Josh's prayer earlier she'd be even more paranoid.

11:17 AM  
Blogger ~Jamie said...

Ali is seriously freaking..I think she knows she is going home. Not a lot of good gameplay this year...just a lot of trash talk. Come on this is BB everyone knows that when you walk in that door you leave your heart on the knob! Don't play the game with your emotions!! Kind of off subject but I just saw Nat's paintings and she is really good! Didnt know she had other "talents".

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everybody!!

I know what the twist is going to be!!!

1) The siren goes off.
2) HGs meet in the living room.
3) The front door opens.
4) In walks Nokomis.
5) She tells everyone that James is her secret half-brother, she will be playing as his partner from that point, and James' new name shall be "Nikodemus".
6) As part of this twist Chelsia will be partnered with Allison, as the first TRUE lesbian couple in BB history. Also, Jen will be voted back in by America and become Ryan's partner.
7) Josh will be slapped in the mouth for no reason at all.


Twist over.


Think about it people, it all makes perfect sense.

James and Nokomis both have some transient flavor to them. They both love to nickname their own strategic moves they make in the house (kinda like giving yourself a nickname.. not overwhelmingly cool). Both of them were sadly shut out of the "popular kids" alliance, only to rise up and.. uh.. do what people do when they "rise up". They both have disgustingly unfortunate and gaudy collarbone / sternum / chestplate / whatever-the-frick tatts in the form of some type of neckwear. They both are preoccupied with unevenly cut, mishapen, ill-advised mohawks. They're both totally into coloring said mohawks. They both really dig wearing socks over their genitals.

Allison and Chelsia are about to go heads-to-tails any day now, so that pairing is self-explanatory. Also, the producers want more audio of Ryan getting off in 20 seconds or less in the WC, which is why they'll rig the voting to get his ladyfriend back in the game.

And... Josh needs to be slapped at least once before he leaves the house. I don't really give a crap by whom.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh is one ugly little man.

Jane

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

I hope that is what Allison is doing. And I hope it works!

Jane

11:45 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

If I were Joshuah, I would totally freak out too! Ugh. Allison is so passive-aggressive. I mean, she is obviously being aggressive, but she stays so calm and patronizing with a little smirk. I'd rather have someone like Joshuah scream at me than someone like Allison pretend to be having a nice conversation when all she's doing is egging me on! I get mad at people like that. I really hope that the twist happens AFTER she's evicted! I'm getting all worked up. Maybe I should go out in the back yard and "pray"!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had ENOUGH of Allison! I want her to leave right now!!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Allison is making unfair generalizations about "all gay men" and their nasty catty anger. Only thing is Josh is a such caricature, he may not be proving her point about all gay men, but certainly that he fits the stereotype. I think it is a shame he is the "gay representative” this season.

I guess they are all caricatures though. That makes good TV.

Don't mean to hog the comments. It's a slow work day.

Jane

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I believe Allison to be extremely intelligent (minus the enormous lesbo-lie), and I think it sucks for her because had this been a normal season of BB I think she would have kicked some serious butt.

I also feel that Alex would have done very well, which makes me wonder how it would have played out had Alex and Allison been paired up. THAT would have been a true power couple. They are both extremely skilled at manipulating the situation to their advantage. Plus that would mean it could/would have been Parker/Amanda and Ryan/Jen. They kind of messed up this season by pairing opposites together. Anyone agree?

Also, think about how interesting it would have been if it were singles; Alex vs Allison or Alex & Allison in an alliance dominating the house?

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I totaly ADORE Alison. I mean like she is the one in like the whole house I can trust. You know what I mean? If they like vote her out I mena I will toatly liek cancel my feeds because I have her back and I would never lie.






NOT!!!!!
LOL

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the big twist will be that everyone will start to play for themselves... no more couples... which means new strategy specially since someone already know your game plan... OMG that will be so great because it will create so much drama. It will shine new light on players specially since i think some are over shined by their partners. =0)... I hope thats the twist.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. I think the twist will be that they only vote out either Ryan OR Allison. Either way, Allison is gone. I can't take her anymore.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazed they are out there 'sunning' themselves. It's only about 70 F. It's cold. ;-)

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane

Can you honestly say there has been one 'normal'-like on this show, ever?

Trying to think...

Maybe Bunky... but he cried more than the girls. You know, probably Will, Season 5. But otherwise... they have been DRAMA and more so.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh damn... I forgot my tin-foil evil repulsion helmet before I turned my feeds on this morning.... I hope Allision's evil doesn't leak into my brain... that was one of the ODDEST things I have EVER seen in the BB house.... except for maybe the Elves smashing pies in the all stars' faces... haha

12:47 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

I am kind of glad I can’t watch the feeds form my office right now…it would really get me ticked off to hear Allison try to twist the Alex/Amanda eviction back on Josh…right to his face no less! Her game really isn’t very tight. She had one of the biggest advantages in the whole game this season and pissed it away for personal reasons…and that isn’t where it stopped. I do hope Josh keeps his temper under control…being evicted due to being provoked would be lame.

If I were Allison I would have been playing the game for these past few days. No bad sport about losing HOH, no over playing, no constant (obvious) manipulation. People take kindly to those who prove themselves an asset, not a liability. She could have worked it much better and frankly it is disappointing to watch her fall apart at the seams. No one in that house is going to believe her after all of that blatant madness.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and allison is how old again..... 12?

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tella - I don't really understand the question. "Normal" what?

Jane

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allison has lost it. I hear Bellevue calling her. Don't worry Allison Bellevue has a bed and a straight jacket waiting for you. You seriously like honestly need it.
Don't forget Allison I adore you like like seriously. NOT Bye bye Biatch. Don't let the door hit skitso.

DebinNY

1:20 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Stephen,
The tin foil helmets were the oddest thing I can remember seeing on BB, too. And it made me CRINGE to think they were doing it in the name of religion. It makes Christians look like a bunch of nut cases. That's bad! They BOTH should have known better!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I actually did decide I would NOT continue with feeds after the trial.
I told the operator guy I was canceling because I was disgusted with the show.
So, what did I do today? Hm
guess...
I paid for live feeds for a month.
Oh yeah...
=)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Seffie, I agree that a lot of stuff this season has put "Christians" in a bad light... I've always heard that people's biggest turn-off from Christianity is other Christians! This is an interesting group, to say the least... (I'm trying to be careful with my words here, because I could say a lot more, but that would just cause needless religious discussion!)

However, I think that the tin foil thing was a play on the movie "Signs" which I found to be clever!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

OH! I guess you thought it was okay! ;)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Beth&Eric,
Never heard of that movie, but I sooo out-of-the-loop. So what's new? :)
So what does the reference to tin foil hats mean???

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth,
I loved the movie "Signs" LOL The little kids in that movie rocked! And who doesn't love...umm..I can't remember his name...Mel Gibson's character's brother in the movie...he's a hottie LOL

But, just to clarify, they put alluminum "caps" on to keep aliens from reading their thoughts--not to keep out evil, per say.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Hey, to me someone praying to win a game show and wearing tin hats is no more silly to me than murmuring in a crowd before a giant letter T for world peace or someone to recover in the hospital.

Both are entreaties to an invisible all powerful, unknowable being meant to make the supplicant feel better about themselves but achieving nothing else.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Cliff *smooch* I think I love you after that comment! ;) Stole the words right out of my mouth!!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Right back atcha, darlin'! Mwah.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm.

I had a response for Jane re."normal"... not sure where it went?

Cliff

LOVE THE LAST COMMENT. Very true. You sure are good with words, like, you know, like that.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane

An abreviated response since my last one got lost...

"I think it is a shame he is the "gay representative” this season." This comment has me puzzled because I don't know why we are supposed to see any HG as a representative of other people. I know few gays like Josh... and since I as a white female would not want to be represented by any of these HGs... I don't know why Josh has to be that... for other gay males. He's Josh... that simple.

I am just curious if we will ever have a gay guy on the show that is not overly dramatic, chatty like Natty, catty like Allison, nor sensitive and flamboyant. Who knows... maybe Neil was that?

4:27 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Wow. Is Allison always such an "attention-seeker" Sheesh! LOL

5:05 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

My husband used to work with a guy who was paranoid that evil spirits were after him. He would line his hat and underwear with foil, and I was told insert a feminine product in his rear to block the spirits from entering. I thought my husband was telling tales until I head some of the other guys talking about it one day...ewwwww
crazy people

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tella - I don't personally think Josh is a "gay representative," I think they cast him to be that. I think each player is cast as a "representatives" of various things. Also, Josh has made some comments to the affect that he sees himself as a gay representative. I can't speak for him, that's just my impression from what he said about the lesbian alliance, etc. (I can't quote, there is a video somewhere).

So as someone cast as a "representative" I think they found someone who portrays the most negative stereotypes of a gay man. I think a lot of them are cast to portray negative stereotypes, but the a-hole roofer Boston guy (for example) doesn't have the same social impact. This is not already a group that has to deal with widespread prejudice.

That was more or less my point.

Jane

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh is being just as horrible with his nasty comments. I actually hate him right now. No one should ever say the things he says. How can you pray to God and call people idiots and skanks? How does he think God will address him if he treats others that way? He's full of himself. I can't wait until that other house guests realize how controlling and manipulating and emotionally dangerous he is to the house. They should keep Alli and Ry this week, and next week all join up and get Josh and Sharon out. The odds are with them. He needs to leave.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home