LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, March 03, 2008

Morning Report

9:06am BBT Flames!

Wakey Wakey, Houseguests! It's time for another day of plotting, scheming, lying, gaming, treachery, misery and fun inside the Big Brother 9 House.

Who will blow up first today? I wonder.

9:11am BBT
BB: Good morning, houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.

Sharon and Josh are 1st up. Sheila's awake too.

Up in HoH, Sharon says that if Matt and Natalie win HoH, they'll put James and Chelsia up for sure. Josh comments that Chelsia is very much on edge and snapping at people.

9:13am BBT
Josh leaves HoH and goes downstairs where he runs into Sheila. He tells her that he has a new plan for the day, and that if anyone talks game to him today, he's leaving the room.

9:17am BBT
Allison's awake. Ryan's still in bed. Matt's up checking himself out in the bathroom mirror. Sharon's up in HoH alone catching a few extra z's. Sheila's showering. Josh is laying on a chaise in the backyard, catching some sun.

9:22am BBT
Josh Praying
Alone in the backyard
Joshuah:

    "Dear God, Give me the strength to get through this day without wanting to murder or massacre the whole house. Dear God, give me the strength to tolerate all of these idiots that I am surrounded with. Dear God, please give me the strength to somehow pull it together, deal with a happy face, and be as fake as possible, in order to win this game. Amen.

    Objective of the day: Today's objectives are simple. Lay out. Get a tan. BBQ hamburgers for lunch. Lay back out. Get totally 3rd degree burns. Be so exhausted, and fall right asleep at 6, and wake up on Tuesday.

    Tuesday, wake up, lay back outside, say your goodbyes to Allison & Ryan, do your blogging, go back outside layout...

    Wednesday morning: Evict her skank ass.

    Those are my next 2 days. Please dear God. Help me get those goals accomplished... In your name. Amen. I think these are very attainable objectives. Don't you? Give me a sign."


Josh lays out for a few more minutes, then heads back up to the HoH Room to talk game with Sharon.

9:30am BBT
Josh feels 100% fine for next week. According to Josh, Matt & Nat and James & Chelsia are both perceived as stronger couples, and will be voted out instead of them, even if they are on the block.

Sharon mentions that they've also been very gracious as HoH, offering food to everyone, allowing everyone up there all the time, not being power demons. She thinks they're set for final 2, regardless.

CUT TO:
9:34am BBT
Main Bathroom
VOICE: Hey Matt, can I ask you to hold off on the shower for a couple minutes? We need you to come in the DR.
Matt: Sure. Do you need me right now?

CUT TO:
9:36am BBT
HOH - Josh & Sharon
They're running the numbers as far as the jury is concerned, and who they believe will vote for them.. Sharon says that for final 2, they should play the card that they're best to take, because Josh is so explosive, no one's gonna vote for them.

BB calls Matt to the DR, and Joshuah launches into a Matt rant, making fun of his eyes, his tattoos, his ghetto Boston accent, etc. Before too long, Sharon joins in. Then they include Allison into the insults.

Sharon: Well the good thing is, there's no backdooring next week.
Josh: No backdooring. Everyone plays for PoV. I'm glad we didn't backdoor her. She lost fair 'n square. B*tch.

Josh says Matt's cutting deals with everyone, pokes fun of Sheila some, then decides to go back outside for some more sun. He and Sheila chat amicably in the kitchen, then Josh is back on the chaise talking to God.

10am BBT
Everyone's up now. Ryan and Natalie are in the bathroom. Everyone else is already outside sunning.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




30 Comments:

Blogger Evel Girl said...

LMAO. I don't think I've ever heard the words "Evict her skank ass" in a prayer before.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Good morning, Carolyn!! Is it just me or does Wednesday seem really far away????

9:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

evel - lol.. that definitely needs to be added to the prayer quote list.

beth - its not just you!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Who among them will prove the most noble and honorable, Lord Wicked Matt of the Erect Staff or His Eminence Joshuah of the Horses High and Curses Low?

Upon this battleground of bravery and chivalry, amongst the logs and false book wallpaper and pigs of Guinea shall these noble, noble men strive to prove their virtue as two which of them will be found more worthy of the blessings of the Ping-Pong Ball of Truth.

Huzzah!

9:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehehe!
g'morning cliff. :)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I ask why it's OK for Josh to have two deals (he cut one with Matt and Natalie, and has an alliance with J/C) but the little hypocrite gets all fired up b/c Matt is cutting deals?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Amber Eaton said...

Wednesday is so far away! My money is on the pigs of Guinea, lol.

9:57 AM  
Blogger dawnie said...

i dont like how josh/sharon talk about everyone else but then when they found out someone is talking about them josh goes crazy.. pssshhhh not liking them more and more everyday. i hope somehow adam/sheila win this whole thing!! lol

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why O Why do people in the BB house feel the need to pray OUT LOUD?! UGH My opinion--If you are on a reality TV show and you absolutely feel the need to pray--silent praryer is def. the way to go here! Magic ping pong balls, tin foil hats--what's next praying for lightening bolts from heaven will just strike your enemies dead? LMAO come on, now!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Hi Evel Girl! LOL -- so true! These prayers are more entertaining that last seasons!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, all Josh and Sharon do is make fun of people. Hopefully they are gone soon.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Let me say this before Jane shows up, I am avoiding her today at all costs:

This is my list, in order, of who I don't want to win:
Allison (it's personal, I don't like her)
Matt (hate the way he treats Nat AND he doesn't really need it)
Sheila (doubt she needs it either, she shoulda saved some playboy $'s)
Chelsia (God don't like ugly, I think she's cute physically, but inside very ugly)
Adam hmmm no comment

I don't care who wins at this point. I may/will feel differently if it goes to singles, but for now I don't care.


The way I look at it, if they can go from reality show to reality show, they really don't need the money! Some people can't even audition because they can't afford the air fare. Ya know?
Those are the people who would probably make the best HG's!

Ok, I'll be holed up somewhere (work) til this evening avoiding Jane so she doesn't slap me.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ Cliff.
YOu always bring a bright moment to the BB Blogger experience!
Perhaps we shall knight the "honorable Knight of wordsmith" in charge of keeping all things Big Brother in perspective.

THANK YOU!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'know, at first, I liked Josh ok. He went off on Amanda, which didn't really bother me, other than the fact it was completely uncalled for. But he pretty much held the same sentiments I do about her. I couldn't stand looking at/hearing her.

Now with this Alyson thing, although she's completely immature and manipulative, he's just as bad. Maybe even worse. Wait...there's no maybe about it. He IS worse.

The way he went after her after the HOH was really out of nowhere, unless I missed something she said. As far as I know, he was just pissed about her lie.

Getting THAT pissed about her lesbian is just sad. Most gay people wouldn't give a crap.

Carolyn, I had noticed you commented in last night's review show that CBS didn't show the supposed threats. Didn't that happen after the POV comp - not after the HOH, which would therefore be in tomorrow night's show, if at all?

Josh's "prayer" is pretty disgusting. Just pathetic.

I'm glad to see he's planning on going after James and Chelsia. He's playing with fire, and he's gonna get burned. He thinks he's in control. But he's not.

As far as this week's eviction goes...he seems pretty confident Alyson is gonna go. But how likely is it when James/Chelsia and Matt/Nat are the voting couples? James and Matt both like Adam, yes. But Alyson has been in good with them for a while. Should be interesting.

One last note...while we're all waiting for the first siren, I wouldn't hold your breath. The first siren won't come until after the next eviction. Meaning, Wednesday night.

10:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Chris - 1. It happened after HoH, not PoV.
2. Re: Siren - I'm curious to know how you're so confident about that.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Cliff,
I checked this blog specifically to see if you had added any comment to it. You delivered and it's definitely your best so far! He!He!

I, too, am concerned at what Josh asks for in prayer and some of the language he uses in them.

I think a couple of the HG's are a little confused with some passages in the Bible. It says, "Ask and ye shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened to you." That passage is talking about letting God into your life, not asking for things in the BB house to go your way! It's concerning, to say the least...

10:33 AM  
Blogger Cue said...

I'm sure people do it normally, but to me it's not acceptable to talk like that and use that language in prayer.

But to follow Jessie, here's my list in order of who I want evicted most (yes they play as couples but this would be based as individuals):

Allison - turned from just OK the first week to someone I can't stand. Does she know how bad she's making herself look?

Joshuah - biggest hypocrite and almost as bad as E.D. as far as doing things way to offensive, especially given that he's part of a minority that could easily be ridiculed. What if the whole house decided to bag on him all day everyday about being gay?

Chelsia - Cute but I agree, extremely ugly on the inside

Sheila - Why's she even on this show?

James - No matter the season or the cast, power trips always take over when you get HoH

Sharon - unfortunately is teammates with Joshuah, which by association only...I think she's OK and my belief is she joins in on talking about people b/c she's playing with Joshuah

Nat - still annoys me that she can't see that Matt has no interest, although I don't know, maybe now she's got it. Hate to say this as a guy, but why does she get naked so much? (if it were Amanda, Chelsia or Sharon, no problem there!)

Ryan - stuck in a bad situation, other than his somewhat acknowledged, very slight racism i can't find much wrong with him or his game

Matt - Win it for Boston! I've never even been there but he's my favorite and funny

10:40 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

I'm inclined to agree with Chris about the siren. I think it has to do with HG's coming back into the house. And they need to be voted back into the house first, of course. I think America will do the voting. And since the big announcement - which we think has to do with the game changing up and HG'S going back into the house - isn't happening until Wednesday, it just makes sense that nothing will happen before that, at the very least...

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, thanks for the reply.

My bad, I don't know why I thought the threats happened after the POV. It happened after the live show, and before the feeds came back, then, right? I remember reading something about it not being true, something about the DR playing back the tape for either Josh or Alyson. Can you clear that up for me? Thanks.

On the topic of the siren...Julie said after Wednesday's show, there was a surprise in store of the evicted couple, AND a new chapter would begin. "New chapter" being the siren.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessie - Can I talk to you for a minute. I adore you, seriously.

**jessie better watch her ugly bit*h ass, I bet she's built like a 10 year old boy too.

Jane

;-) You made me laugh, and that's good on a Monday.

10:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Chris - Josh said the DR played back the tapes for him, and that it wasn't said, and that had it been, he'd have been out of the game.

re the Siren. I tend to agree with you, but I'm not comfortable enough with the notion to leave the blog unattended... at all.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, I think the surprise for the evicted couple, is that THEY will choose the couple to come back into the house.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh is charming. You gotta love someone who prays for the strength not to murder or massacre idiots – to win cash. Now that’s what I call class!

Uh, didn't he mention something about hoping he still had a job when he got out? I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jane

10:53 AM  
Blogger ~Jamie said...

Ok is it just me or wtf is going on?!? On the cbs bb site I cant find where you vote for your fav houseguest and who you think is going to win..is it not there this year?

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how anyone could not love Allison. She is funnier than Evil Dick when she talks to herself (or the gods of production). She is my world.

Jane

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon fellow BBaddicts!
I just heard a song that should be this years theme song for the BB House...Fake it by Seether
I also had a quick question for anyone who could answer it: Didnt Julie say "a distinctive sound" as opposed to "a siren"???

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane,
you need a new world LOL

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon@11:22

Julie didn't say anything -- Sharon read a letter from BB, it may have said a 'distintive sound', and then they played the sound --definitely siren-like. Video is here on the blog somewhere...

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @ 12:20:
Thank you...I dont know why I thought I Julie actually talked about it. And I do remember the letter now. I just didnt know they actually played the sound for them. I, for some reason, was invisioning voices of evicted HG's...

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Jane, angie @12:07 and I are now in alliance, sorry babe, but she's right, you do need a new world!! Haaa

Glad I could make someone smile on this fabulous (sarcasm) Monday!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home