LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Allison's Losing it

3:20PM BBT

Last night was Joshuah's turn to lose it. Now it's Allison's turn.

Allison's been having a conversation with herself for about the past 15 minutes. She keeps repeating the same phrases over and over again.

Couldn't see past my tarantula eyelashes...Everything you say... Everything you do... You don't deserve to talk, because you are a wallflower, a tarantula, You are the c word. You are the c word, Allison. Don't you know that?

Lather, rinse, repeat.


Here's a clip:

Allison's Losing It


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




25 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

How did this girl pass the psych evaluation? Can we say Shizo anyone?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

that is the first time i have ever heard the truth come out of her mouth!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have a clip?

3:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@3:37 - yup. it's there now.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say its for show, she wants teh atention, shes nto acualy haveign a breakdown

3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

6:42pm "This clip is no longer available" (???)
Carolyn - Wuts up with dat?

3:43 PM  
Blogger bblover9 said...

wow Ali and I finally agree on something.... she is the "c" word

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is getting brutal. Im' starting to feel sorry for everyone of the HG's. Its like we are watching a train wreck happen from everyone of them in the house. Not one of these HG's have got it together. They have all jumped off the deep end.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually feel quite sorry 4 her..im sure very few would share my opinion but 2 people were attacked by Josh and I just dont think words need to be taken that far..granted im no fan of allison's but watching these houseguests self destruct has been painful..this has been a disturbing season..i actually dont like it as much..but i has it's moments...honestly can you see all of these people living together for 3 months? seriously someone would harm someone else,i really believe that...jeez! B in Colorado

3:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

heather - i just double checked it. seems to be working ok. are you still having an issue with it?

4:09 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

In the House Of The Ninth Brother Big, magical realm of the land of Cal-ee-for-nee-ah,

Your castle in the stars of Mistress Allison,

Queen of the Scarlet Key, the Golden Veto.

The stellar goddess of time, space and energy.

We entreat Your protection for our loved ones.

O, Adorable goddess of the land of Chen, Bot of the Moonves.

Bless our prayers, our workings, our beloved.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okayyyyyy....

That was the creepiest thing I have ever seen on BB.

Allison has lost her mind.

4:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cliff - hehehehehe...
I *adore* you!
(in my voice, not allison's)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Can you say "SECTION 8"?????

5150 5150 5150!!!!!!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a big fan of Allison, but I feel really bad for her. I think she is just feeling so much rejection from everyone in the house. I mean she doesnt have anyone she can talk to. If I am going through something like that, I have the phone glued to my ear, no phone hell yeah I would prolly talk to myself.

4:23 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

I laughed when I read the title to this entry... but then I am a little worried after I read how bad it sounds... I definitely feel bad for all of them. It sounds like they ALL need to hear from home... SOMETHING!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

I know a lot of people feel bad for Alison but come on...she made her bed and now she has to lie in it. She did all this to herself...some can say its game play but if it was would she have been caught in her lies so easily...and game play or not this whole thing with accusing Josh of wanting to kill her??? come on Please get her out of the house!!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allison and Ryan are definately outta there.

I GENUINELY hope that they won't be allowed to come back like I mean HONESTLY.


and Matt and Adam were just talking abut how they think James would pick Chelsia over the money and that made me wonder if at the total end that might be part of it like you have to pick between love and money.

I don't know just a hunch.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I thinks she's gone a little lulu cap'n!

Weird.

Cliff- As usual you are brilliant. You always make me smile. MUAH!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Biskit- The "section 8" gave me flashes of Klinger from M.A.S.H flying over camp on a glider in hair rollers, a robe, and fuzzy slippers :)

4:44 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Love ya, EvelGirl.

I shall say a novena to The Adorable One for you. ;-)

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching that I actually think the girl is acting for the camera. She is as much in need of attention as Chatty Natty. She smiles in between statements... clearly sarcasm. She wants to make sure she has enough 'good TV' to make due for a while in case her plans don't work out. Just MHO.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully expected to hear creepy music box music playing in the background. Hopefully they can edit that in for the TV show.

How friggin weird is she? Lady MacBeth is so dead on right, schemer, nuts, power, hand washing...

9:43 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I could be totally off here-but I think Allison was doing 2 things here.
1) She was going over things said to her that she found upsetting. That way she could psych herself into pushing forward in the game.
2)She also seemed to be muttering to the live feed people.

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen acting like this since Betty Davis! I half expect her to pull out a butcher knife and start a killing spree. She's scares me!!!!!!!!!!!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home