LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Morning Report

9:20am BBT

Wake up music. Duran Duran.

Dark in the city, night is a wire
Steam in the subway, earth is a fire
Do-do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do, do do
Woman you want me, give me a sign
And catch my breathing even closer behind
Do-do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do, do do

FLAMES.

9:25pm BBT
HOH ROOM

Joshuah: Hard core!

He's telling Sharon about the 3-way.

Joshuah: And then she's telling me, I think the siren's gonna go off tonight, so I get all freaked out. So then Natalie and I decide to have a bible session and baptise the whole house... Lord please keep evil out and don't let it in... We did that to all the doors... Then James comes walking out with a sock over his penis and says he ejaculated into the sock... Then, Have you seen the movie ____? Natalie and I put foil on our heads to keep the evil out.

Sharon: So what do you think is going on?
Josh: She (Allison) is going to any extent to get votes. As long as we have one of them, we're fine.

Sharon: You have to promise me something.
Josh: What?
Sharon: James came up to me last night. He said, Sharon, there's a secret alliance with Matt & Natalie and Allison & Ryan. That was part of the deal to keep Matt & Nat here. He made me pinky swear I wouldn't say anything, and he said he wouldn't tell Chelsia.
Josh: How did he know?
Sharon: Ryan told him. He just wanted me to know, because of Matt coming up here all the time, that it's gonna be a split house. I think James will vote to get Allison out, but I just want you to know, it's going to be one-one. I said, I have to tell Josh, and he said, no, you can't. He said, make a secret "alliance" with Matt, but keep the real alliance with us. But, Josh, you can't say anything, or James wont trust me to tell me anything any more.

The conversation is ongoing on the live feeds...


9:30am BBT
BB: I said, It's time to get up for the day!

Downstairs, Ryan is brushing his teeth... Sheila's up... Allison's up...

9:42am BBT
HOH - Josh & Sharon, solo.
Sharon: What pisses me off is Matt kept saying, "I didn't cut any deals, I didn't cut any deals," and he cut one with Allison and Ryan, and one with us!!
Josh: I'm so glad we put em up against each other then!

9:43am BBT
CUT TO FLAMES

9:45am BBT
Feeds are back. Chelsia's up now too. Sharon & Joshuah have come downstairs. Matt's up. Adam's up.

The sun is out, so the HGs are happy, but it's still a little chilly.

10am BBT
Sheila's talking mad sh*t about Allison making out with James and Chelsia to get votes. Chelsia calls Sheila out on it, saying she should say all this to Allison's face, not behind her back.

Her point is, Allison's contradicting herself, because she said "she was appalled by" all the action in the pool the other night when everyone was making out with everyone. "I just see her as extremely hypocritical."

Here's a clip:

Quirkydude


Ryan: She's made out with Chelsia before. I don't know if she's doing it for votes or not.
Sheila: I don't mean any harm by it. It just makes me uncomfortable. I don't know what was going on. All I know is she got into bed with them and she was kissing them.
Ryan: Can you blame her if she wants people to like her in this house.
Sheila: No. I know the feeling, but this is a game too. I didn't come her eto make friends with people. I came here to win $$.
Ryan: You don't think she's your friend? Whether I win the game or not, I know I'm walking outta her with more friends than I walked in with.
Sheila: My issue is with how much she judged everyone in the pool...
Ryan: Yeah, but she and Chelsia have done this before, and I think it's a little different than that night in the pool...
Sheila: I'm not talking sh*t about her, and i will say it to her face. It just bothered me.

ongoing...

CUT TO:
Exterior
Ryan & Allison
Allison: That woman has serious f'ing mental problems, saying I was inside judging everyone? She has no idea what I could do to her right now.
Ryan: You need to talk to her, 'cause I don't know what you said inside that night. I really don't want this drama.
Allison: Oh really? That's nice. OK.. well I'm gonna go in and talk to her then.

Allison goes in...
10:10am BBT
Bathroom
Allison: OK... what's your problem Sheila?
Sheila: I just think it makes you look like you would do absolutely anything to stay here.
Allison: Why do you care? I've made out with Chelsia like 50 times! Ask her. Thi shas nothing to do with votes.
Sheila: You're absolutely right. I don't care.
Allison: Sheila. You don't know me.
Sheila: You're right, I don't.
Allison: I'm having a good time in this house while I have left... I don't understand why you'd start up with me like this this morning...
Sheila: Cuz I had to listen it... disgusting.

ongoing, getting nasty...

Allison: I can see why you have such problems with your son.

10:19am BBT
Allison leaves the restroom and goes back outside to lambaste Sheila to Ryan and whoever will listen.

Allison: She says I've been disrespectful to Jen, that I really don't like Chelsia , but I'm only doing it for votes... I mean, I made out with Chelsia f'ing the second day we were here. Piss me off...

CUT TO:
Bathroom
10:20am BBT
Sheila, Natalie and Adam
Sheila tells them what's going down...
Sheila: It bothers me that she's such a frikkin' hypocrite.

Adam wants Sheila to calm down and keep cool so they don't suddenly become the target.
They get into it... too fast to type!

CUT TO:
Allison & Chelsia
Allison: Then she threw in that I'm the one who made up the story (about being lesbian lovers) again.

CUT TO:
HOH
10:24am BBT
Josh, Sharon, Sheila
Sheila: Ok, Here's what went down.
Sharon: I know. We saw.

Sheila truthfully recounts the details.

CUT TO:
10:34am BBT
Ryan's gently chiding Allison for getting into an argument with Sheila. Ryan remains calm throughout.
Ryan: We're totally f'd now. We did not need this today.
Allison: She did this on purpose. I don't see why you can't just go talk to Adam.
Ryan: I went in to talk to her. Everything was fine.
Allison: You can't blame me for everything.
Ryan: I understand wanting to defend yourself, but your timing... Now we're f'd.
Allison: Oh well. She started that this morning, Chelsia got involved. I went in there to talk to her and she screamed at me.
Ryan: I don't know. We're screwed now. This sucks.

CUT TO:
10:40am BBT
Ryan: You need to apologize to her.
Allison: What about your part in this?
Ryan: Are you f'ing kidding me?
Allison: You told me to go talk to her.
Ryan: Talk, not start a fight. You need to go make up with her.
Allison: Unbelievable.

CUT TO:
10:43am
HOH
Sheila & Allison & Sharon
(Josh and Chelsia are hidden, listening in bathroom)
Allison: Sheila Can we talk?
Sheila: I really don't want to.
Allison: I just don't understand why you're saying I said I was appalled...

Allison lays a bunch of bull and Sharon calls her out, big time.

Sharon: I know for a fact you said that.
Allison: Well it must have been out of anger.
Sharon: I don't care how it was said, it was said.

Spark up the feeds, folks. I feel a meltdown coming on.

Allison's intention was to be up there mending fences. It's not quite happening that way.

After a few minutes of blowing up, Allison pulls in the reigns and puts on the charm in an attempt to regain control of the situation. It seems to be working...

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




37 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

his is going to bug me ALL day, what song is that? I can hear it, just not place it. gr! too early for me.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Hungry like the wolf, Duran Duran

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

urgh... i am not fit to be a DD fan. or maybe i just need to wake up. :)

9:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. more coffee for im, stat!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Somehow I am amused by 'Natalie and I put foil on our heads to keep the evil out"

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt is going home next week 100% gaurunteed.

10:04 AM  
Blogger bk858 said...

i saw matt on taxi cab confessions last night on Bravo....wow...how come he talks so much different now??? and where did those leather pants and the dog collar go???hahahahh...anyone have that link???

10:12 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

in the category of reality shows that make me think about other reality shows:

On the music as torture conceit (though I sorta do like DD) ...

Does anybody remember The Mole, Season 2 where one challenge had this guy having to endure lying on a hard metal cot all night in a brightly lit room while bubbles kept popping around his head and Don Ho's "Tiny Bubbles" kept playing and playing and playing, fast and slow and in reverse and loud and soft and so forth.

That would be a neat twist.

10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

js - can't publish - too much cursing, personal attacks, misogyny and homophobia.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Good morning!! Wow, Allison is really good at starting stuff! She's on a rampage!

10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

beth - boy howdy!

heidi - i was too.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why go around bragging about how many times you've kissed another woman... go home.

10:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cliff - nope, never saw it.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - I think your bias is showing, pull down that skirt. IMHO I don't think Sheila's account was accurate and I wouldn't say Ryan was chiding (more like blaming).

Maybe I just like an underdog.

Jane

10:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

trying to type to fast to have an opinion

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Allison "purposefully"

Is that a word?? rofl

10:57 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Ok, I looked it up, I guess it actually is. ick

11:02 AM  
Blogger Hello said...

grrr is all i have to say...

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purposefully is a word. Specific purpose, not just on purpose.

Oops, I sound like Allison. :-)

Jane

11:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jspa ;)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Hello said...

u dont have to post that last comment...its just a message i wanted for you to read carolyn...sorry if its mean...i just thought my post was good and thought out...

11:08 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Jane - give Carolyn a break! She works her butt off....and I personally think she has a right to show her opinion if she wants. It is HER blog afterall! Sheesh!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

C'mon meltdown! They need to fight over who's crazier.

11:10 AM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Keep up the great work Carolyn!

I don't think it is fair to say she is biased. Just b/c she publishes this blog does not mean she cannot have an opinion. It is her blog.

Carolyn reports what happens and makes it very clear when she is stating what she feels or is thinking and I feel there is nothing wrong with that.

Just so you know, Carolyn, I enjoy hearing and want to hear what YOU are thinking, whether I agree or disagree. Don't change a thing.

And if readers don't enjoy it, they don't have to visit.

I needed to get that out.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Wow Jane, how dare you come here and dog Carolyn??!! (insert sarcasm)

I guess I was the only one who didn't read Janes comment as a real attack.

I too like to read Carolyns opinions, but isn't Jane entitled to hers too?

Also, if Carolyn took it personal, would she have approved the comment?

Chillax people, let loose on the HG's not each other!!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't attacking Carolyn, I was teasing. Geez.

Jane

11:26 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I can't decide if Allison is either the best player or the worst player ever.

Or rather if the producers created her to be either the best player or the worst player ever. Considering the most drama would be had if she stayed, I'm sure they've set things up for it to work out that way.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jessie. Are we in an alliance now?

Jane

11:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cliff - so imagine me trying to do this while being IMd by GS - as a first communication in 5 years

11:30 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Jane... yes, but, shhhh, don't tell Carolyn!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

But Jane, I will have to throw you under the bus at some point because you corrected me on the "purposefully" thing.....so watch your back!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie, this is where I slap you in the face and get thrown out of the house (I'm crazier then the current houseguests - wait, that's not possible). Lol. :-)

Jane

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

roflmao

11:44 AM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

I am like totally sorry I took things the wrong way. I like don't remember typing it, but if I did do it, I like probably just did it because I was angry.

I feel so manipulated....

But I am sorry. I guess I just get a little protective when it comes to my favorite BB blog.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

melissa, I think it would be really funny if I called you a lying bit*h right now. But that could sooooo be taken the wrong way. lol

It's squashed, seriously, I wouldn't lie.

Total :-) We all love Carolyn.

Jane

12:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cliff, what a good idea. Since they'll be down to the final 4 after the eviction now would be a good time for an endurance comp for HOH. I just think you might be on to something.

Maybe they will take the beds out and they will have to sleep on a bed of rocks while holding onto something and Ali will talk them to death.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Carolyn,

RE: UNOHOO.

!!!!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home