LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Allison Baits Joshuah
Matt Goes to "Take a Nap" with Sharon

5:58pm BBT
Allison tells Adam she knows Josh is going to go off on her tonight. She can see it coming.

    **So she goes to confront Joshuah, and tries to bait him into a fight.

6pm BBT
Outside
Joshuah & Allison
(Sharon is there, but hiding)
Allison: Why are you so mad at me? I haven't done anything. I don't understand why you're being so hateful to me.

Josh isn't biting.

Josh: I made a vow to the whole house not to talk to you.
Allison: I just don't understand why you're so angry at me.
Josh: You've been stirring up stuff since day one. Your gossiping has to go. I don't want it in the house anymore.
Allison: I don't even know what you're talking about. Give me an example. I don't even remember half the stuff people say I said.
Josh: Allison, you're going to the jury house, so go.
Allison: I'm a very forgiving person. I don't understand how you flipped on me so quickly.
Josh: You are so manipulative.
Allison: Why are you always so hateful...
Josh: The house wants me to stay away from you, so I am honoring their wishes. I could call you out on so many lies right now. It's pathetic you're trying to set up Sheila with your father. I can't understand why anyone would want to go out with the creator of a beast like you.

Josh left. Here's the clip:

xx2000xx


Here are the reactions of the other HGs:

xx2000xx


CUT TO:
Allison talking with Ryan about what happened, and saying if he wants to do nothing, she'll stop.

CUT TO:
HOH ROOM
6:20pm BBT
Sharon & Matt
A few minutes ago, Matt asked Joshuah's permission to go up to HoH and have a nap with Sharon. Josh said, no problem. Up Matt went.

Matt: I think we're the 2 strongest couples in the house.
Sharon: Really?
Matt: We've won all the comps.

Matt says Allison's smart, but she cracks under pressure.

They move on to BB101. Sharon explains about double evictions, which Matt has never heard of. Josh enters and explains some more about the fast forward episodes.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it yet, but Josh keeps mentioning the Hudson River Virus. He thinks someone will be infected and out! Josh believes BB will wake them up in the middle of the night, play some crazy comp, and the loser "gets the virus" and is tossed out immediately.

Talk moves to Allison.

Matt: I can't believe she told James she'd give him $750 and a carton of cigarettes for his vote. Isn't that illegal.
Josh: Yes it is. It definitely it. And she definitely said it.

6:30pm BBT
Josh bails to go get in the sauna. Nat and James are already in there, and Chelsia joins a moment later.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon is making me mad, she is giving Matty information, he is working her. Allison should just stay away from Josh, she is making herself look so stupid. I think somehow some people are going to come back and I think they are going to split up the pairs, I dont know we will see soon.

6:38 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Bahahaha, I love Joshie's quote: "the creator of a beast like you"

Love Ya Joshie!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not stand allison, but that comment she made about giving money and cigs for a vote was so funny I actually chuckled she would probably even go so far as to have sex with chelsia if she could get a vote. SICK!!!!!!!!!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Allison, like, I adore you.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff, I agree with you like one million percent. Really, I am like, being honest....I SOO mean it!

xoxo Lisa J

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff-
I have had your back from like Day One! I mean we connected, know what I mean

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mspilateslovr-

I also liked it last night when Josh said "Even my dog could beat her at checkers" when he was talking about her inability to win anything. That and she looks liek a "mis-matched sale rack". I think we should start at list of Joshisms (not the real mean stuff put the funny pokes. I don't like it when he gets jsut plain nasty but some of hte stuff comes out with...LMAO!

7:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cliff, i f'ing adore you. really. i mean that. (i really do though)

8:00 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Cliff, I like, think we should like work together because we totally like mesh!

Kim, hahaha Great idea.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I genuninly like 1 million percent adore you too, cliff!!! Like do you know what I'm saying . ughhhhhhhhhhh

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH the more I see of Allison the sicker she makes me. I love the video of her trying to bait Josh!

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come none of these people understand the game, or the history of Big Brother?

Today, Matt never heard of a "double eviction." Sheila said previously that BB never had a "theme" before this year. Allison didn't know HG's could knock people off in challenges.

This cast is the anti-Big Brother fan. They know little to nothing on how to play the game or what has happened in previous series.

9:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon@9:14 - Thank you :)
I reposted your comment minus their name. ;) I'm quite happy to give most BB sites publicity. Not them - be it negative or positive.

Anon@9:14

What really irritates me is that on a different site thing (i think its the ________) the narrator 'leaves out' the important info on how Allisyco is TRYING to get Josh to do something...ahhhh. What a LOON (just like the 'player' they are obviously supporting!)
That is why I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site...Carolyn posts WHAT REALLY is happening...not what she wants to see...THANK YOU CAROLYN!!! You are AWESOME!
(P.S...I ADORE you all soo much!! You guys all know i am the only one in the room that likes you really, like, you know what i am sayin??? LOL...just kiddin. had to get my allisyco shot in!)

9:14 PM

9:26 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

It's fun reading all your cleaver Allisonisms! You all have her down to a tee! Of course, with a 10 words vocabulary, I guess it's easy to do! LOL!
Like, I had her pegged on the very, very, very, very, first day!! One million percent!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home