LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, February 29, 2008

BB9 Power of Veto Spoiler

FEEDS ARE BACK!!!


MATTY & NATALIE WON VETO

Matt: My hat goes off to my partner.

Allison: I wish they had made it clear that you could interchange those pieces...

Joshuah is guaranteeing Chelsia
she will not be going up.
5:55pm BBT
Matty and Allison are upstairs partying with Josh and Sharon. Joking they're gonna pull a Marcellas and not use the PoV on themselves. Matty just did an adorable little "Matty's off the block and Allison's going home" song and dance. Here's a clip:


Party on the live feeds!

Allison's downstairs saying it wasn't fair and trying to work whoever will listen.



~*~

As soon as the feeds come back on and we're 100% sure who won the Power of Veto, we'll be posting the spoiler right here! The feeds went to trivia (and stayed there) at 3:53pm BBT.

The time is now 5:45pm BBT, and we're waiting for the feeds to come back on so we can all learn who won! I'll be updating the time every 15 minutes or so until the feeds come back on.

In the meantime, I'm just psyched the Veto Comp is finally happening and wondering who our two millionth visitor to the blog will be! At 5:45pm BBT, the count is 1,998,127.

LOL... in the excitement of the Veto Spoiler, I missed getting the info on Mr or Mrs 2 million. We're beyond it now. Thanks again for being here!

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




31 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

I just caught a commercial as I was coming into the room and it said, "An all new Big Brother with new Houseguest, starting March 19."

So if I heard right, no single competitions. A short season.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Matt and Natalie won with Ryan and Allison being very close...YES!!!!!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELL YES !!!!!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo I'm so glad Nat won the veto haha Alison lol

5:54 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

I think it was George Michael who once sang it: Cuz you gotta have faith. You gotta have faith, faith, faith!

Man oh man are they going to play up the Bible reading and the prayers on Tuesday!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet. I hate Allison. I hate Sheila. Knowing one of them will be gone in less than a week is great. Although I still wonder what the twist is. I have a feeling that two out of Jen, Parker, Alex, Amanda and the two people evicted will be let back in the house for singles competition.

If that's true then go Parker and Amanda! Alex is overrated.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and matt BETTER and I mean BETTER give naalie some time tonight and treat her right

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I am happy now! Has anyone else been stressing all day, cause I know I have...and I don't even live in that damn house! And now, if I may paraphrase a semi-dirty phrase "the shit shal now hit the fan!" A/R n A/S on the block...better be 2-0 for A/R to go!!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks liek Sheila and Adam will be going up. BYE BYE Alison, whom I hate more with every episode of BB After Dark!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Oooh, I'm so hoping they use the veto an Allison and Ryan!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! im so happy allison didnt win the veto! this is GREAT news

hehehe

6:05 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I am so hoping for BB10 to start ASAP.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I am so happy. The wicked witch is going home.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

2 MILLION? I never think about just how many people visit the blog! I would love it if it was me just because my last name is Million. Of course, for the same reason, my husband and I tease that we will never win money like that (like we ever would...) because everyone would think it was rigged! LOL!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh it's like waiting for the lottery numbers to see who actually won!! *LOL* *biting nails* eeeewww *giggles*

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on on the hits on your space, you know it is because you just rock! Love ya Room 1-9 all talk about you being our favorite.

6:42 PM  
Blogger spyke6666 said...

FINALLY! I've been stressing this comp ALL day! I really feel like i'm there, it's ridiculous! I'm soooo happy Matt and Nat won veto! That's exactly who I wanted to win! And now we get to see Allison and Sheila REALLY go at it once they're on the block together! LMAO!!! Although really who wants to hear anymore from either one of them? But it will be fun just to watch them tear each other apart! ROFL! Go Team Hummergate!!!!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok off topic but I just read in Star Magazine that Adam Is a convicted felon. In 2004 he was busted with ecstasy, cocaine and twenty pounds of pot. A grand Jury indicted him on two felonly count of criminal possession of marijuana. Just shocked me when I opened the mag and read that article. Although it's not surprising to me.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon. 7.06PM

Seriously, do you believe what is in those rags?

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for Nat and Matt. Came at the right time. But when Allison leaves who is Josh going to go after. I hope that Jash and his little puppet, Sharon are quickly out the door. What he did was unforgivable.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoot! Matt is promising Allison that he's going to help her with campaigning etc. this week. GAG I think i just puked a little.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How many people really think Matt and Natalie are going to vote against Ryan and Allison. I don't think they are going, too. I just hope James and Chelsia aren't put up on the block...

7:20 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Anonymous 7:06,
Isn't Star Magazine full of made-up articles like National Enquirer??
That would mean you should take that article about Adam with a grain of salt...

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could Allison EAT anymore!?! know what I mean? like..she's eating everything in site for like a long time now. lol

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray Allison lost. As usual she said it wasn't fair. Just like the HOH comp. What a sore loser. She was just crying in the bathroom lol. Bye Bye Biatch!

DebinNY

PS WTG Carolyn!!!!!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seffie actually adam did admit to that so it is true and i mean cmon LOOK at the guy normal peoples eyes dont do that.....

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about the "Till Death Do You Part" theme, and I was wondering if this will have anything to do with the
"Hudson River Virus" we have been hearing about. Maybe everyone gets the Hudson River Virus and "dies", then they split the couples up and they begin playing as singles? Just a thought...

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seffie,
It's not like the National Enquirer! Actually Star has had many many true stories and I really don't think they'd randomly pick out some guy who went on a reality show & dedicate a whole page to him. He's not a celeb or anything but somehow they obtained the a court paper from 2004. I don't believe everything in those mags and do take everything with a grain of salt but I'm almost certain this one is true. He's just to creepy to not believe it.

I've read that it happened while he lived in NY & was attending Parson's School of Design. He took possesion of an airborne Espress package which contained pot.

Give it a few days for it to get out in the open. The mag just hit stands today. And I'm quite sure Die hard BB fans will investigate and find it to be true.
(and not just because of the magazine article)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Erin Shewmaker Ridings said...

Allison is such a poor loser. It seems like every competition that she doesn't win is automatically "unfair." Come on. I am ready for her to be GONE!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam was caught with weed, SO WHAT a lot of the people I know are potheads, dont mind a little toke now and then myself, lol Cocaine? how much? was he selling or using? these rags blow everything out of proportion.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @ 9.32 PM.

Both Natl. Enquirer and the Star are rags. Come on, Alien Babies and whatnot. But like a broken clock they can be right now and then. But how people take anything to heart they read in those so called magazines are beyond me. Sure... N.E. had the Bruno Magli shoes linked to O.J., the killer of Brentwood, Simpson years back and I am sure they all have a true story now and then. But come on...

You all know that the "news" about Dick being arrested for domestic violence or whatever... last year were all false, right. They were made up. So just because you read something does not make it true.

What we do know for sure is... according to Adam himself, he likes to get high (as well as a few others in there) and likes sex... any kind of it.

I have to say though that any HGs is stupid to admit to illegal behavior on a 24/7 LF. After all... these past 7 years has shown that the ultimate Big Brother is watching you.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home