LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Smack Fest

1:40pm BBT

Natalie, Joshuah, Sheila and Sharon talk smack about Allison. Amazing how no one looks pretty when they're being ugly.






Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The four of them are so dumb it physically hurts.

I just can't hold it in anymore. Yes, I'm a complete hypocrite. I HATE them.

Jane

1:47 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

If there is a God then James and Chelsia will go next week!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see this game just flip. I am so tired of the smack talk. How about, just play the game. If James and Chelsia are playing the game, it would be a smart move to keep the one everyone loves to hate. It would be an interesting game then. Right now I feel like I"m watching a group of bullies in high school.

2:19 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

..."Smack that all on the floor
Smack that give me some more
Smack that 'till you get sore
Smack that oh-oooh!"....
~Akon

The name of this post has got me singing. I know they are talking smack, but they smack that booty just as much.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this why Allison always looks ugly? She's always talking smack so there ya go.

3:04 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Did I miss something? All this Allison love now? I don't like her. She lied about the Josh Comment and that was a pretty BIG lie to tell. I want her gone.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are the feeds boring? I am at work and need some update!!
Allison is annoying but I would sure love to see Sheila and Adam go so that I didn't have to hear Sheila and look at Adam picking his nose, scratching his nether regions etc...

3:21 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i totally agree with you, ray. every word out of allison's mouth is a lie and i don't love to hate her. i just flat out hate her. i hate watching her and hope she's gone this week.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa:

___ _____ ___ ___
/ __|_ _/ _ \| _ \
\__ \ | || (_) | _/
|___/ |_| \___/|_|
___ ___ _ _ ___ ___ _ _ ___
/ __|_ _| \| |/ __|_ _| \| |/ __|
\__ \| || .` | (_ || || .` | (_ |
|___/___|_|\_|\___|___|_|\_|\___|

;)

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like josh,sharon,and natalie but they have to understand that they aren't has great as they think....ya Allison is hateful but do they seriously have to put her down personally.....

4:05 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Path0s ~LMAO

I had to sing so they would cut the feeds, so I could get it on with Matt in the Storage Room. He said he would give me his vote and I didn't want my hubby to find out.

5:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

melissa - lol. thanks for the giggle.

i think it may be time for another round of marry, shag, throw from a cliff...

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did anybody else when allison is lying she always starts off the convo with ' i adore you' and she says 'adore,genially(sp),seriously' alot.

i really hope she leaves everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home