LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, March 03, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers! Happy Monday!

As of 9:00am BBT, Sleeping HGs, No Siren yet.

A word to our friends that depend upon our bulletins to know when to come to the blog: our myspace bulletins haven't been working properly since Saturday at 6pm. The one this morning went through, but it's the first in 48 hours.

Bloody inconvenient, especially given the whole Siren situation! I can't wait to see how that all plays out on the live feeds! :)

Please visit frequently to check for updates. Also, there's a BB9Dish Widget just below the Quickie Polls on the right, and you can add it to your myspace page (or a dozen other places), and it will let you know when we update the site with scrolling and clickable headlines. All you have to do is click at the bottom of the widget where it says "Get Widget" and follow the simple instructions.

We got the truth out of Matt last night, in his private talk with Natalie, and his game plan for messing with James.

10:54pm BBT
Matt speaks with Ryan alone in the backyard, leading him to believe that he's solid with him, and telling him how he's planning to mess with James, "If he calls my girl schizophrenic and sh*t... All I know is that night in the pool, the look on his face whenever I got near Chelsia... I don't wanna do something like that, cuz messing with a kid's heart sucks, but..." Ryan tells Matt that he's gonna play James too, but not to worry, he has his back.

Matt
: I'm gonna follow Chelsia around... where ever she is, I'll be there.

They also discuss depriving James of cigarettes as a way to make him nuts.

Sharon comes out, and the conversation ends. Here's the clip.

Midnight BBT
BACKYARD
Natalie & Matt Alone Discussing James & Chelsia
Clip of this conversation just below.

Natalie: Boy, they really flipped.
Matt: What would be the only thing that could hurt James?

Natalie: Well, he's homeless...
Matt: How could I hurt James? Say you liked Alex...
Nat: Oh! I know what you could do.. flirt with her!
Matt: I know that bothers him. You remember the pool? Sharon even saw it. I am gonna make his life a miserable hell. I'm gonna make him cry. Rub it in. Is it ok with you if I do that?

Natalie: Mm Hmm.

Matt: That's only if he f's with you, cause we're one, whether we like each other or not... I'm gonna do that. We're friends. We like each other like friends.
Natalie: James is an idiot. Why would he flip like that?

Matt: Did you see how mad he was when we won PoV? The way they want to win is to put us against each other. Get that in your head. They want to make you cry, because they know when you cry, it makes me miserable.
Natalie: I only cry 'cause we're partners, and I want to be close to you, Matty.
Matt: I know. We're working on that.

Natalie:If he does anything, I'm just gonna say 'Thank you James, Jesus be with you, now you're just bringing on the blessings.' I'm gonna drive him crazy with the Jesus stuff.

Matt: When we're together, I want you to be nice to him all day. Stay on his ass. I'm not gonna kiss Chelsia. I know that would make you mad. But I'm gonna be all over her like white on rice. Whenever he gets up, I'm down. Y'know how they cuddle? If he gets up, I'm sitting down and cuddlin' on her, and when she's not around, I'll say 'Whats up, James? Your girl likes me, huh?'

    Natalie: They'll just laugh.
    Matt: I told him, 'they put me in here for a reason. I am an a'hole, and I'm not one to be f'd with...

    Natalie: What pissed me off earlier is she tries to be secretive about her vote.
    Matt: That's their right to be secretive about their vote. Who gives a f? They're nothing in the real world, and they're nothing here.

    Natalie: When I'm right there?? She's scheming with Josh, so we're gonna be the odd vote out.
    Matt: Doesn't mattah. Josh isn't HoH next week. Alli and Ry think we're with them right now. You gotta keep 'em thinking that. Keep acting like that. Make it like we're just pretending we don't like you.
    Natalie: I just say I don't want her hounding me and working me all day long.
    Matt: If they do win, we have them.

    Natalie: But Adam needs to quit giving James cigarettes. Tell him to stop that too, 'cause James will be miserable.
    Matt: That plan is in the works right now. I already talked to him. But not till next week, after HoH.

    Here's the clip, captured by xx2000xx.


    2:27am BBT
    Funny Clip
    Adam, James, Matt, Ryan & Allison
    No night in the BB house is complete without the boys (or someone) making an attempt to embarrass Allison. This time it's about a poop stain on her shorts. Allison takes it in stride, but brings out all her laundry to prove herself not guilty.

    Here's the clip:
    xx2000xx


    The boys are up for a little while longer after this... plotting silly boy pranks to play on the girls: stealing all their bras and panties and decorating a tree or the canoe with them; grabbing all of their clothing and tossing it from the HoH landing down to the floor below, so they have to sort through everything to figure out what's theirs; throwing all the girls clothing in the pool. Just silly, noisy guy stuff.

    All the HGs are in bed shortly before 3:30am BBT.

    Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
    Click here to return to the top of the blog




    20 Comments:

    Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

    Matt is smart in playing the game! Even in reassuring Natalie that he doesn't want to hurt her by kissing Chelsia. I personally think he's yucky and wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole, but he's playing BB!

    7:48 AM  
    Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

    Good Morning, Beth :)
    I agree. Matty's definitely playing the game.
    You all settled in to your new home?

    7:54 AM  
    Blogger dawnie said...

    I really can't wait to see how everyone is going to vote this week. Matt is def. thinking he has the game all figured out but he needs to be careful.

    8:07 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can not stand Matt - he thinks he is all that. Does he really think Chelsia would actually like him???? I think he has underestimated James.

    8:10 AM  
    Blogger dawnie said...

    i think it would bother James but I dont think Chelsia would fall for it. but who knows maybe she will flirt back with Matt thinking it will get Nat mad.. ohhh the drama i love itttt..lol

    8:14 AM  
    Blogger Lissy said...

    I would really like to see the shake up happen BEFORE the voting....whether it be another couple back into the house or the siren or whatever. That would really be catching everyone off guard and not expected.

    8:14 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope James Busts Matty's smart aleck Big Mouth...the way matt belittles nat,and everyone,he deserves it..and i hope James gives it to him. James is by far not perfect,but he is a genuine ,caring guy. Hes just trying to win the game like everyone else is. But matt's ego has to GO!! and i hope Chelsia doesn't play into his lil scheme of things!! I hope the couple do split up..i'm all for Nat,Ryan( way to represent Columbus Ohio Bro!!),James, or Chelsia wins..in that order...and whats going on with this siren thing. Peace TDW813 (aol)

    8:29 AM  
    Blogger Evel Girl said...

    "We're friends. We like each other like friends."

    He keeps reiterating. Is he trying to convince Natalie or himself? Starting to wonder.

    Beth&Eric- Matty will be the next one to visit Dr. Delicious to have something removed.

    8:30 AM  
    Blogger Amber Eaton said...

    I love it when everyone is gaming! Good times... Ya know, I've noticed James a little bothered by Chelsia's kissing attacks on the house. I just remember the look on his face a few weeks ago when Chelsia wanted to, how do I say this delicatly, have Allison breastfeed her, lol. He was naked at the time, of course, and put his clothes back on once Chelsia wasn't paying attention to him anymore and was lusting after Allison. He seemed bothered. Mattie's plan to Eff with James just might work. And most importantly, it sure will be entertaining. Mattie and Chels have already been making out anyway. I've caught them a few times going at it when no one was around. Gosh, at this point, I think I'm pulling for Sheila and Adam to stay and win hoh to shake up the house. I just hate how all the HGs think they are worthless and disposable.

    8:32 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    LOL! I never, EVER, thought I would say this, but give my options, ADAM is my favorite! Hahaha, he's so awkward, you cant help but love him!

    8:33 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay, so is all this leading to AlliSIN still being voted out? Goodness I hope so! Is Matt going after James because he thinks James is siding with AlliSIN? I guess I am just lost...lol.
    I still think the Alarm will sound tonight or tomorrow night...I just think they are going to reveal the twist BEFORE the next eviction.
    But could someone please fill me in on why Matt is now going after James...I know it can't be just simply because of Nat. Matt must have other resentment towards James, I must have missed it though :-(

    8:35 AM  
    Blogger Amber Eaton said...

    Mattie dislikes James, or just doesn't trust him, because James put him up when he was hoh, after promising Mattie he wouldn't. James even shook on it and still put him up. I think that is why Mattie has it out for James.

    8:44 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Matties just jealous that James had a 3-some with Chelsia and allison! His ego can't stand the fact ,that he got left out!! poor guys heads so inflated,that if he ever bumps it,he might( hopfully ) sail away like a Ballon!!

    8:55 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Matty is upset with James because he feels he betrayed him by putting him up on the block after telling him he wouldn't. But in a conversation right before the nominations James didn't promise anymore that he wasn't going to put Matt and Nat up. Also I think he is upset with James for getting rid of Alex who Matt thought he had an alliance with.

    Really it probably is because Matt is just jealous of James' um - package!! LOL LMAO

    9:08 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think Amber Lee is 110% right. James stabbed Matt in the back-right to his face LOL and then laughed about it afterwards. James knew that doing that would make him a target as far as Matty was concerned, but obviously didn't care--he still did it.

    9:23 AM  
    Blogger Swa said...

    I think the perfect TWIST would be to have the HG'S get together during the live vote and instead of voting, the HG's are forced to randomly draw new partners..... how funny would it be to see JOSH and ALLISON paired up? This would definitely turn the house upside down!

    9:27 AM  
    Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

    Hi Carolyn! I have missed so much and have so much to catch up on! I'm busy unpacking, but keeping the laptop open, borrowing internet from our new neighbor (with their permission, of course!) and catching all that I can on the feeds and reading your past posts!!! Ah, I needed my fix! And, I'm on my 4th cup of coffee. Is that a bad sign?! ;)

    9:38 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That doesn't mean anything. Matt said ealier that he has to lie to Natalie because Natalie can't lie. I still think Matt is with Ryan. If not, why even lie to Ryan? To just piss him off?

    10:09 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    I agree with Paige. A-baller is slowly becoming my favorite houseguest. He's full of lies about his outside life, and stories, but they make me laugh. He's such a goofball.

    1:40 PM  
    Blogger Debbe said...

    I think Chelsia didn't win a thing, when they had that Movie comp> Ryan wone it then lost it to the other side, When did Chelsia win that trip>

    11:50 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home