LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

HoH Pictures

2:10pm BBT
Following an hour long exterior lockdown, the HGs were permitted to re-enter the house. Natalie resumed her studies - counting logs this time around. Almost immediately, BB called for Sharon and Joshuah to go up to the HoH Room. There they received the camera to take HoH pics... and here they are!

    ***Incidentally, my internet went down 3 hours ago... Literally 2 minutes after I posted the whole conversation between James and company...

    Comcast decided to take down my block to fix everything from Hurricane Wilma today - with no warning. That's why comments went unpublished for so long.

    Anyhow, I owe a tremendous debt to ReporterX for keeping me sane, up to date and reassured that the Siren hadn't gone off. Also for these screencaps of the HoH pics!


2:10 HoH Pics!





Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




19 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Is it just me or are the pictures not showing?

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just something wierd I noticed. Didn't the show title say Big Brother 9 till death do us part? I was looking on the cbs site and it doesn't say that anymore and I also heard from someone else that the last show didn't say that in the show title either? Am I just missing something?

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather - nope, you're not missing something. It was there on Wednesday, but not on Sunday. I've screen caps at the link above. (grin)

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just you jessie. It's always you.

Jane

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at episode 8 and then episode 9 you will see that "Till Death so you Part" is no longer in the intro.
Interesting.. Am I reading too much into it? I think it's going ot be a free for all s the twist...

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Oh no she didn't!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

This seasons HGs put me to sleep. Not that each on individually doesn't deserve to be on the show BUT as a whole the group doesn't have a great dynamic. I don't think the "Till Death Do Us Part" idea was that great, it almost ensured that the entire cast and to be really young and you couldn't throw too many of the eccentric types in because who would their match be? Dating/Matchmaking is best left to MTV, I hope this season's cast is not an indication of what future BB casts will be. What does everyone else think?

Carloyn- Should we maybe get a YES or NO poll on this? Are you happy with this seasons mixture of houseguests?

5:04 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

but seriousy, how do I bannish the red X? lol

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessie...i refreshed the page a couple of times and then they showed up...hope it helps you!!

5:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

sorry!!! i did a quick copy paste from my email into the post, trying to make up for the 3 hours i was off line... and obviously, i was th eonly one able to see em!

fixed now!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I really am a BB Fan...but i have a crappy memory (once a year isnt enough for my bb fix!) what is with the hoh pics? I mean the 'purpose' of them? are these pic's hg's are susposed to memorize for questions etc?
Oh, and is that a COMPUTER Sharon is on????

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throw down bi-atch.

Jane

5:48 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Well Jane, I guess it's gonna hafta be you and me tomorrow night at 8est! Unless you're too scared! Jane, I am assuming you have feeds (only losers don't) come see me in Feed 1 room 40 tomorrow night!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They had to take out "til death do you part" because they were afraid Josh was taking it to seriously.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I had problems with comcast
internet today also.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm made they didn't show what Nat did at first during the POV like I remember reading she dropped a piece where he couldn't get it but something happened and they had to restart the POV competition.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie, I've never been in the feed rooms. I guess I'm not that cool. I have to admit I am a little afraid of you.

Jane

7:27 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

well try to come Jane, otherwise you are going to waive your right for HOH haha

Scared of ME?? No way!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is sharon on a computer?!?!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home