LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Vote is Up for Grabs
James, Chelsia, Matt & Nat Have a Meeting of the Minds

11:20pm BBT

Allison has a big campaigning session with James and Chelsia, and while I thought they were smarter than that, it seems to have had the desired effect.

11:30am BBT
Now Matt has joined Chelsia and James outside, and they're considering the alternatives.

James: If we get rid of Adam and Sheila, and Allison and Ryan win HoH, you know they're gunning for Josh.
Matt: You know what I'd want as far as final 3? I'd want you, me and Josh, 'cause i think that's the fairest.
Chelsia: I don't know, because I love Allison.
Matt: I love her too, but its not about love.
Chelsia: I know. It sucks.

Matt: Now it's basically come down to Who will benefit me more? They're both pretty equal. One side is smarter than the other, although some of what they've done is stupid.
James: You also have to consider the votes later on down the road...
Matt: And I know Allison and Ryan have pitched to you about taking me out next week.
Chelsia: No, they haven't.
Matt: Cause they threw the same promises to me.


Chelsia: We just don't listen to it, cause it doesn't make a difference.
Matt: Are you leaning more towards baller? i was originally, but now I'm torn.
James I'm weighing the pros and cons of both.
Matt: It's pretty equal. I'm looking at it as who would I rather play against in PoV next week.
James: You can't use the PoV next week. the only people who can really use it is HoH, if they set it up right.
Matt: Ones come closer to winning... but what does that mean? So you love Allison?
Chelsia: Yeah, but I don't agree with everything she's doing in this game.
James: And Allison says she has your word.
Matt: I don't know where she got this swear on your mother thing.
James: It's cause you're playing this game as your word is your word.
Matt: I'm gonna have to break it to someone... and that's one vote I wont get.
James: At the same time, I think Allison and Ryan are more likely to play both of us.

Matt: That's what I keep saying to her. It just sucks. I wish you two weren't against me and Natalie.
Chelsia: We're not against anyone. We're just for us.
James: I'm not gonna lie. i don't like living with Natalie. She still dresses like a stripper.
Matt: Who can you trust more. Adam or Ryan and Allison?
Chelsia: Neither.
James: I mean, I guess we could go split. You can give Allison your vote, so at least you don't have to break your word with her. And then you didn't break your word with Baller either, cause he's still here.
Matt: I could so that, but then you could turn around and give her the 2nd vote.

James: What? you want my word that I wont?
Matt: You know how that goes in this game. Who will be more beneficial in this game? How do you know if you keep Allison here, she wont turn around an F you next week. It's a lot harder with just 2 people voting... We all know if you win HoH, I'm goin' up. I think I can bet my life on that.
James: Not necessarily.
Matt: I'm just surprised you've never wanted to work with me. you've worked with everyone else.

They discuss who they've all been in alliances with. All the way back to Jen and Parker. Matt makes a good point and says that if he'd been in an alliance with Parker, he would've taken him down.

Matt: So should we keep Allison? Who do you trust?
Chelsia: I don't trust anyone in this house. It's hard for me to even trust my partner.
James: If Allison and Ryan go home with no votes...

They talk about jury votes. They agree that everyone's in sequester. James tells Natalie she needs to start thinking about the final 2. Natalie counters that she's playing week to week still, and she thinks they might still be split up. Matt and Chelsia shoot her down on that idea fast.

FLAMES

Back with Just Matt & Nat. The men decide.

Matt: If I go the split, it f's me up upstairs.
James: Did you tell him you were voting out Allison and Ryan?
Matt: I think she has.
James: I'm keeping Baller. I gave him my word. No one needs to know where we're going with it. I don't need any more sh*t from Allison.

James goes in. Mat and Nat speak privately.

11:47am BBT

Matt: Did you hear that? He's voting to keep Baller. He knows we owe Allison and Baller from last week. If we keep Allison and Ryan, we still get their vote in the end.. if we're final 2.
Nat: How does that benefit us?
Matt: We already have 2 votes... Amanda and Alex and Parker and Jen.. if we vote to keep Allison, we get her vote too.
Nat: Why would James and Chelsia want us to have Allison and Ryan's vote?

    ***Excellent point, Nat.
Matt: If we sit down with Adam and tell him what's up, we'll have his vote too.
Nat: So what's the deal we're making?
Matt: We didn't make any deals. He's voting for Baller to stay. No deals.

***If they actually fail to evict Allison this week, she and Ryan deserve to win this season. Hands down. No arguments.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




46 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what do you think? James has a deal with Allison but wants Matt to beleive otherwise so it's 2-0 for Allison, but James reaps the reward? I don't buy the James being helpful bit.

A girl can dream.

Jane

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only way this house will be exciting is if Adam and Sheila go home. Let all the cats at it. Keep Ally and Ryan to fight another day.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ummmm is James a freaking idiot? He sad POV doesn't matter in final 4? UMMMM unless someone is trying to backdoor you at some point earlier in the game, the final 4 POV is the MOST IMPORTANT OF THE ENTIRE GAME!

12:25 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

They should have gotten rid of Matt and Natalie last week. I can't believe how stupid James and Chelsia are acting. Why are they discussing their game with other house members they obviously wanted out last week. These have got to be the stupidest people I have ever seen. I knew Chelsia would flip when Allison started showing her a little girl on girl action. Matt is going to convince James and Chelsia to vote to evict Adam and Shelia and then keep his word to Allison and keep Allison and Ryan. The house will explode when it happens on Wednesday night. James and Chelsia are setting Josh and Sharon up BIG TIME! I just can't believe these people can be so naive. I guess they don't remember Matt campaigning against Alex last week. For all the spare time these idiots have on their hands they can't seem to look at thing logically.

If Allison and Ryan stay in the house this week, they totally deserve to win.

12:26 PM  
Blogger littleredfox said...

I so agree Carolyn...if Allison and Ryan wake up in the house on Thursday morning then they deserve to win this game...or at least she does...I wish sometimes they could hear me screaming at 'em "no no don't listen to her!!!" I don't think I could keep her from manipulating me, if I was in the house. I hate when James and Matt start talking to each other...I get so nervous that James(and Chelsia) will change the vote.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay is it just me? The only person I really like is Natalie. I have become disappointed with every other person in the house. They make comments about Natalie being a stripper but the things some of the other house guests have done in and out of the house are offensive. She was making a living and getting by. Now if Alex was back he would be my number one (bb please have Alex come back)!
Evel Dick wasn't my favorite but I wonder how the house would be different with him there. He might need to go in and whip some of these people into shape Matt, Josh and James in particular.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i will be so disappointed if allison stays in that house another week. i don't think she deserves to win-at all. she hasn't done anything impressive to me and i hate the way she is such a trouble maker. i just pray she doesn't stay...or win the game.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

You know what I think would be interesting??? An all girl and/or an all guy BB House. Gender stereotypes are really coming out this season (or is it like this every season?)... How interesting it would be all one gender?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Agreed. I really think Allison can pull it off.

Not so much her (but that's a big part of it), but I've completely sucked down the Kool Aid that the producers run this thing (as much as they can). Allison surviving = more drama.

Hence, Allison stays.

12:49 PM  
Blogger amanda kay said...

holy crap- i agree with the notion that if allison and ryan somehow escape eviction then they deserve to win.

to matt's credit- he is definitely playing the game on several different levels- but i still dont like him as a person (using natalie is just mean!)

if james votes for allison to stay- i am disowning them as my favorites!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want Allison to go, she makes me border-line insane when I see her, and Im not even in the BB House.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I swear I'm gonna pull my hair out if they keep Ali...I dont think it will happen even if Matt and Nat vote for ali and Ryan I still believe with all my heart toes and fingers crossed that James and Chelsia will vote to keep Adam and Sheila and we ALL know where Joshy stands on the matter. Needless to say I'm excited about the show tonight and cant wait for tomorrow night ... and where is that siren already!

1:17 PM  
Blogger gennie said...

Yes... I think you are right Carolyn. If Allison pulls this off this week she does deserve to win. Much like ED last season. As much as she ANNOYS me, she is playing one heck of a game!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

That is a good point, Nat! Why would James & Chelsia want Matt & Nat to have someone's jury vote. And, why does James care if Matt keeps his word to Allison and/or "Baller" or not?! Ugh, I hope Allison goes, or I hope that this entire conversation is null & void, and that the twist happens soon. I'm ready!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear God in Heaven....please tell me Allison is not going to stay. I can't take this!!!!!!!!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love hearing this deep strategy, they're so immersed, it's hard to even understand it right away.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Unbelievable! The gamer this season is being one up-ed by James, it
I hope Matt doesn't screw up and vote to keep Allison! That would be his biggest mistake in the whole game to date! We'll know soon enough...

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These damn people make my head spin so much, it hurts! Either all couples are coming back or 1 - 2 people are coming back and the game will be switched into singles competition.

Oh and on an annoyance side note...if I seriously have to hear how God let it be that Nat won P.O.V. just ONE more time, I am gonna go nuts. I mean seriously...I'm all for God and everything but if she focuses on that one more time, I'm seriously gonna scream! On that note, can't wait to see edited TV tonight! Oh, maybe they'll show something from day 3 and try to splice it as something that happened this week!

~ Ryan ~

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a LOT of season left to be giving away the winnings "hands down" already! :P


Actually, I think James played Matt pretty well... and even Nat catches it (to some extent). Matt just divulged his whole game to James... yet James said next to nothing and is still planning to do everything he's been planning to do all week. Maybe I'm wrong... but I the only thing that convo changed was the status of Matt's secrets. James changed nothing, vote-wise, and said it point blank to Matt. On the other hand, now James knows Matt's planning for the jury, that it will go 1-1 because of that, and Matt will tell Baller that he knew he'd be safe anyways/he wasn't a part of evicting him [Baller]. Plus, now he can test Matt's secrecy - see if this convo gets back to him.


*and I have to admit, while I'm no big Natalie fan, I can't wait 'til they break into singles and Nat can give them the whatfor. She's irritating and desperate for attention, but she doesn't derserve to be treated the way the house -and especially Matt- treats her. She's still a human being. I am completely blown away that one of the girls didn't gently break it to her about "Matty" back in the first week or 2. Ugh - this house...these people!

LOL


~T

1:55 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

This is great. Not sure why Carolyn is so anti-J/C considering Allison (Hey, at least she is pllaying, unlike certain other people), but this makes things a little more interesting. And I don't see why James/Chelisa have any interest in keeping Adam, who is Matt's b-tch. Allison would probably be more loyal to J/C if she gets wind of how Matt is really playing things. And, like I said, Chelsia is gay for Allison. It is the menage a troismance. And Allison will be widely reviled by the jury.

Two thoughts: is it possible for BB to come up with a comp that Sheila and Adam could possibly win? I mean BB has to try to shake things up and have the unexpected happen.

Also, who really cares about who is gunning for whom next week? The HOH has immunity but no other greater power, assuming no twist. Who gets nommed is irrelevant. James doesn't seem to get this

If Allison sways things, good on her. She earned it. I want to see hat despicable Josh (whose coke tape I just saw, appallingly stupid things said) get his tiara ripped off his head.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is james doing this? he has been saying all week he is keeping his vote to himself. also why does he care about matts votes in the end? im totally confused why this convo happened

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still confused, who's voting for who to stay? These people drive me crazy.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when does everyone think the siren is going to go off - since they do evictions on Sunday...Im thinking it has to be sometime Wed or Thursday for them to film and edit?

When do you think the twist and siren will go off?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

I'm confused...Who's Baller?

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if they fail to evict Allison and Ryan.. that will be pretty funny :D

2:26 PM  
Blogger LCardinale71 said...

I hope Shelia and Adam are out this week.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that even Josh will realize that he should have plugged the biggest hole on his body... his freakin' mouth. His sexcapades are now on Perez Hilton.

Some of these people/HGs are either so clueless or careless. Not sure what is worst.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to catch up on the past couple of days...who is "Baller" Adam or Ryan?

2:51 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Hey-Sheila just addressed the live feed people. She apologized if she offended anyone with the
lesbian prank.
She spoke to the feeders!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree more, Although I dont like Allison I have this habit of rooting for the underdog, and I would love to see Josh squirm. He and Sharon have played the HOH bit a little too snotty and arrogant. Nothing would make me happier than to see Allison stay and go gunning for Josh next week.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Color me stupid, but I don't understand...

If James and Chelsia are voting to keep Adam and Sheila, and Matt and Natalie vote to keep Allison and Ryan, wouldn't that be a tie?

I am so lost! Damn my job, I am missing too much!!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

So you don't think it is possible J/C are trying to set up Matt to vote for Allit thinking its a sympathy vote and then Adam and Sheila are toast? That would be a great move. They have no incentive to keep Adam who is Matt's boy, toher than not pissing off Josh, and he can just say, I wanted to make sure you go to evict her, Josh. Matt swore he was voting Alli out.

I can see that happening. If only for James to screw ith Matt. Then he can just kcik back while Josh, Alli and Matt rip each other's head off and he isn't a target. I like the play.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa.

Why all the hysteria? James totally gave Baller his word yesterday. He's voting to evict Ryan and Allison. He just told Matt as well. They're pretty much locked-in, considering they've told everyone in the house (except for Allison) who they're voting for. If they switch it and keep R/A, they might as well [eric]"dig their own fucking graves"[/eric].

Relax people. Allison's gone and Josh gets to send her out with the tie-breaking vote.

3:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Meredith - I'm not anti anyone.

"Not sure why Carolyn is so anti-J/C considering Allison..."

3:30 PM  
Blogger Lissy said...

Adam is Baller.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

If they vote to keep Allison and Ryan, than everyone that voted, needs to be taken out back and shot. Why are people so stupid in this game?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

James's word isn't worth the two week trial internet air it is broadcast on. See, for example, word to Matt re: noms.

Plus. Adam has given James no consideration in exchange for this promise, so what contract is James being held to anyway? I think (hope) he has Matt on a string. It would be the greatest move James could make. If the Holy Rollers won the POV next week, they would vote out Alli or Matty before J/C. At least at this point.

To Carolyn: You stated in the blog you thought James was being stupid (paraphrase) for listening to Alli. That is why I thought you were being anti-J/C listening to Alli.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

anon 2:13 - Eviction is Wednesday, not Sunday

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of it this way..

If you were James and Chelsia, who would you want to be playing against in an HOH?

1) Matt/Nat & Ryan/Allison??

-or-

2) Matt/Nat & Sheila/Baller??

I would take option #2 seven days a week. Matt/Nat are good at POV, notsomuch HOH. Adam/Shelia are good at nothing. Ryan/Allison are more of a threat to win than either of them.

James/Chelsia know they have to win HOH this week. Regardless of who people are gunning for, if you're not HOH this week, you're totally vulnerable to going home (that is, unless, and it's likely to happen, the twist takes it from final 4 to some other number).

Therefore, I think James is putting all of this into Matt's head to screw with him. James is totally telling the truth (about keeping Baller), but it's going to eat Matt alive trying to figure out what his true intentions are.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate to say it but i hope they keep allison because she causes so much grief...and it would be incredibly boring without her..not to mention "adam @ sheila" so far have done nothing to "play the game"..they have floated thru,been followers.and pretty much stayed in the backround like wallpaper..so i would get rid of them. B in CO

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Allison doesn't get evicted it has nothing to do with her game skills. It has everything to do with the stupidity of the other HGs, which clearly runs very high.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps! I dont like allison and truly dont want her to win but you have to admit BB8 without Evil Dick would have been disappointing...! I kinda feel like allison throws a wrench in everything and it makes for a harder game. B in Co

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila Mc...
Something you said gave me the giggles, THANK YOU :-) About how the house would be different if Evel Dick was in the house...He would be paired with Sheila...lol. Now THAT would drive that woman even battier than she has been! lol...
I personally did like E.D. for the most part (maybe i just couldnt stand Jenn that much!), and at first with this season I didnt care for Sheila much, but i think the 2 would be hysterical together!!! hehehe
At this point, i dont even care about the show much. Sure I watch it, and pray something will get good or the players will get some brains...
And on that subject, yes Allison has played a good game~IF she stays wed. HOWEVER, I feel she totally blew it and any possibility of taking this whole thing with Ryan, Jen and Parker...all because she was THAT jealous of Jenn...not the brightest crayon in the box in my opinion. But I do give her kudo's for being the worlds biggest manipulator...But i just wanted to scream at her when she threw the fit about Jen&Ryan being a real couple...SOOOOO use it to your advantage....DUHHHHH lol...

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually would LOVE for Allison & Ryan to stay, mostly because it would TOTALLY freak out Joshuah. He'd throw another fit, probably at everyone in the fit. Also, Sheila and Adam are terrible game players. They are incredibly boring to watch and have no strategy than to follow others in the house.

I would also be rather disappointed if the vote is 1-1 and then Josh gets to boot Allison out--he needs to be taken down a notch(or 5) and I'm ready for that to happen!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Did I mis-hear or did they call Ryan the nickname "Quick" in some of the clips?!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have said this on either your blog or someone else's, btu once I said it the whole blog got deleted. Anyway, I will say it here:

This is James, Chelsia, Sharon, and Josh's plan! PLAN!

They decided it would be best to make the house wonder about James Chelsia's vote, and tell Matt/Nat last minute they are voting to keep Allison/Ryan, tricking them to keep them, and prove to Adam that Matt is lieing to them, and doesn't have their back.

they are setting Matt up.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home