LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Big Brother 9 Live Show Spoiler WARNING

We're minutes away from the live show here on the east coast, and in light of everything I believe will be happening in the Big Brother house tonight, I'm breaking my own rules and posting the Live Show Spoiler here at the top of bb9dish tonight.

I have a strong suspicion that it's going to be a very active evening, both during the live show and immediately following on the the live feeds... and I don't want to miss a thing shifting back and forth between my spoiler site and here...

As soon as anything major happens, it will be posted here on bb9dish immediately... all within one Live Show Spoiler post.

See ya at 8pm eastern! :)

FYI - The feeds just came back on. Matt and Ryan are talking.
3:40pm BBT
Matt: Who should I stick with? Since it's solo? Should I stick with Nat?
Ryan: I don't know...
Matt: You really think it's gonna be split up?
Ryan: Well, everything's in 8s in the house... and what about the Hudson River Virus? And the time frame...
Matt: 8 weeks is May 3rd.. on the dot.
Ryan: Who knows... I think it's weird. They don't wanna show you the HoH comp. No walk through... Maybe cause it's individuals, not teams.
Matt: Maybe you 2 are the 1st people going to sequester...

James and Chelsia enter.

Ryan: You guys are getting split up.. just to let you know.
James: Oh really?
Chelsia: Cool.
Ryan: It's gonna be dudes v chicks for the rest of the season.

Chelsia
: I guess we'll find out at the HoH.
Ryan: That's another thing I'm thinkin'.. why wont they even let you see the set-up? Why no run-through?

Matt: Relationships are done I guess. they don't care about fair..
James: Do you still play with your partner?

They talk about the sleeping arrangements... Matt says he'll be looking for his own bed. James says he'll probably grab a couch.

James: Is there really a lot of 8s though?
Matt: That's what I've heard.
Ryan: yeah... Alli. Alli!
Matt: That would be crazy if we all split up. I mean this whole season's theme is the hearts and the couples...
James: Maybe you get a prize if you make it to the end with your partner.

4:05pm BBT
Feeds are still on... Go figure.

4:15pm BBT - New Trivia!

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




37 Comments:

Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello to the beautiful Carolyn, I'll be check your site for the results. I'm hoping Allison and Ryan get evicted and the big game twist is that it goes to individuals.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I cannot believe that I will not have any cable or TV until Friday!!! This is killing me! I don't think I'd actually survive without you Carolyn... thanks for everything. I'll be "refreshing" all night and waiting for the feeds! UGH!!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Mike -- I totally agree. I want Allison & Ryan evicted before the twist!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

this from jokers:

This just in from an insider source!

The Alarm will go off after Showtime - sometime between 12am - 4am PST. Feeds will be cut at one point though not for long. It's going to be something that has been done before but with a BIGGER SHOCKER.
The house will be on total lockdown. Producer Allison will fill the HG's on what's going to happen via the TV. People will be coming back! The last 5 HG's that were evicted are in sequester right now on the set of BB. Can you say BUENO?!?! Amanda is coming back for sure, she's loved by CBS <3.(Bringing Amanda back stirs the pot) The HG's might come back in different ways - one might be put in the yard, one in the storage room, one in the HOH and another HG in a room that is locked. Stay tuned . .more to come!

4:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

monyc - the funny part is ... they posted that last night...

someone may have removed the time stamp since, but that was the so called inside scoop last night... referring to 1-4am (last night/this morning)

4:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hello, mike the lovely :)
excellent.

beth&eric - somehow i'm gonna try to live up to that!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Carolyn, you'll just be your legit self, and it will all be great! I am grateful! :)

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone having problems with the feeds? I can't get logged in??? (it's 45 minutes til the live show!)

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have got it now… The Hudson River Virus alarm will go off b4 live show and every on will be quarantined… ever one that gets evicted will need to stay there. Will be better for live feeds and Showtime… remember watching the grass grow last year when it was down to the last eviction or 2… what do ya think? Maybe once they are infected or “die” they will play separately. it is all about CBS's Jericho!

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the feeds just went to triva.. UGHHHHH

4:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

dee - try launching off the blog... the launch pad is on the left side bar. i'm on now..

no chat with these links, but no time out either.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

As always you're a fount of info. Forty more minutes! Is it me or does it feel like New Years Eve?

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if they dont do the siren thing tonight? They said we would find out tonight what if they just tell us whats going to happen on the show and make the houseguests go crazy for a little while longer.

4:22 PM  
Blogger littleredfox said...

It's thirty minutes till the live show here and I feel like the HGs...panicking!!! I regret not getting the live feeds now. I wish I knew what was going to happen. Carolyn, you my dear have done an outstanding job this season. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting so religiously!!! I am dieing to know what happens.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - I guess I'm slow today. I don't understand the conversations that happened when the feeds went back on for a bit. Can you translate?

Jane

4:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - Just sounded like more speculation to me...

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beth: why you make me cry.... :'( lolololol



28 minutes and i till have things to do!!!! erlack!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Is this seriously going to be based on CBS's other show Jericho? Does anyone watch it? I don't! I guess we'll have to see... Any explanations of it so far?

4:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

littleredfox - thank you! :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

EA - please stop cursin'!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

anon @ 4:22 -- good point!

4:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Beth - no clue. i don't watch it either...

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, ok. Thanx, you rock!

Jane

4:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

backatcha

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog this season and LOVE it - I'm addicted! Your updates are great and am starting to think I like your updates more than the actual show . . . accept this live show that's about to start - freaking out about the siren!! Thanks for making BB9 my favorite season yet!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why did Allison tell people about everything being in groups of 8? She should have kept her big moth shut! I am GLUED to the blog since I am in California.

4:39 PM  
Blogger littleredfox said...

Good point anon@4:22 either way we will know something soon...I kinda feel like the "virus" thing has nothing to do with what is going to happen..just trying to confuse the HGs with info from the outside world..I am sure none of them watched Jericho so it really confused them..but then again this is BIG BROTHER and anything is possible...OH BIG BROTHER!!!1

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched a few minutes of Jerico last night to see if there might be any clues. Nada. Then I realized that was way too much to ask for from television. I started thinking about how Survior on Thurs might tie in .... and I realized I was too much like Allison for my own good.

Jane

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I just hate being on the west coast. grrr the waiting is killing me.

4:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - LOL

3maybe1more - Thank you! :)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

peek-a-boo.!
just testing.. xoxox

7 minutes!!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Intersting things happening. I will be here. :)

Love the theories that I am seeing in comment section.

4:56 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi Carolyn - Thanks so much for all the work you do on bb9dish...I agree about catching the virus and being quarantined.. I wonder if 'til death do you part' means one partner "dies" from the virus. (I don't watch that show either! is CBS trying to drum up viewers)

4:58 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

I wanted to add...

Hello all fellow readers! Just wanted to say HI! I love reading everyone's thoughts.

Ciao!

P.S. I am so glad Amanda is LOVED by CBS! I love her too! :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Yay! I have such high expectations for this episode. I hope it's awesome!

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The BB commercial just said who will leave? Ryan and Allison or Adam and Sheila and will BB let them leave?? OMG!!!!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

That first segment was sooo good. So satisfying. Go James and their little segment at the end was adorable. And the episode/editing is making me kinda like Matt.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home