LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, March 24, 2008

Morning

10:03am BBT
Flames on all four feeds. BB is very likely waking the HGs for the day.

10:17am BBT
Still flames...

10:18am BBT
BB: The overhead lights must remain on during the day.

Sheila, Josh and Sharon are up. Josh just changed his batteries, Sheila's getting dressed...
Josh: The first song was majorly good.
Sharon: I was half asleep when you came to bed. I don't even remember talking to you.

Chelsia's up.
Ryan's in bed pondering the movement of his fingers.

BATHROOM
10:20am BBT
Sheila & Josh
Josh: I've turned over a new leaf... I am going to be the eternal optimist in the house. I'm going to make Natalie look negative. I'm going to start off with a hug.
Sheila: Oh my God. I love it.
Josh: In light of all the negativity... It was my lightbulb epiphany moment.
Sheila: Huh. I like it. I like it a lot. Wow! Good for you!

KITCHEN
10:24am BBT
Sheila and Josh
Sheila's still digging on Josh's new attitude.
Chelsia comes in.
Sheila: Good morning, sunshine.
Josh hugs Chelsia. Sheila hugs her too.
Sharon comes in.
Josh: I was telling Sheila. I had a lightbulb moment. I'm gonna be extra nice to people. I feel like it's what God wants me to do.

BACKYARD - Couch
Josh & Sharon
10:35am BBT
They continue the discussion from last night about Sheila and Matt being mother and son... They bounce theories off each other for 20 minutes... then start talking about Chelsia - Josh doesn't foresee any campaigning from her.

Red Room
10:50am BBT
Chelsia brings James breakfast in bed.

BACKYARD - Couch
10:52am BBT
Ryan joins Josh & Sharon
They discuss their plans for the day. Ryan would like a haircut, and perhaps he'll shave or clip his arms.
Sheila comes out too... ready for tanning.
Josh asks Sharon about his laundry... She tells him she folded his underwear and put it away.
Ryan teases her about spoiling him too much... She admits she's a spoiler.

Red Room
10:54am BBT
Chelsia and James eat breakfast in bed...

10:58pm BBT
BACKYARD
Ryan, Sharon, Sheila, Josh
Talk has turned to Chelsia.
Sharon: Before she won that prize, she said she was gonna go out with a bang..
Sheila: I just thought the prize might soften the blow. Guess not!

All laugh.

CUT TO:
11am BBT
Red Room

James & Chelsia

Chelsia: I don't wanna go, but this is like torture.
James: You could campaign, ya know.
Chelsia: No, there's no point.

James: Maybe you can tell people it would be good for them to keep you, because they could always put you and me on the block... It takes the heat off everyone else, if the whole house wants you up.. I mean, this is what the game's all about...

CUT TO:
11:07am BBT
BACKYARD
Josh & Sharon

Sharon: Natalie 100% thinks that Chelsia's just jealous of her...
Josh: Sh*t's gonna hit the fan in sequester.
Sharon: I know... Matt's gonna jump on the first (female) p.a. he sees.

Josh and Sharon head in to the kitchen. Ryan is there.

Josh: What will today bring in the Big Brother house?
Sharon: A whole lotta love.
Ryan: Mm Hmm.

Ryan's goal for the day is to learn how to make pancakes.

Sharon: That's so weird. If Allison was a swinger... why wouldn't she get into the pool with everybody else.
Ryan: Good point. I didn't even think about that.
Sharon: But she kissed the girls... That didn't make any sens eto me.
Ryan: Yeah.
Sharon: I'm all about the dudes... Whatever makes you happy...
Ryan: You stick with the dudes.
Sharon: I wont express my opinion on that... All I'm gonna say is there is gonna be too much more drama coming out.
Ryan: I know...
Sharon: I mean, look how long it took us to find out about all the other stuff..

11:20am BBT
Ryan is mission accomplished with the pancakes, and eating his reward. Now he needs a new goal for the day.
James and Chelsia are snuggling in bed.
Sharon & Sheila are tanning outside, and talking game... Sheila's telling Sharon her version of her conversation with Josh last night. How she told Josh the only person he can really count on is Sharon...
Sheila: This HoH is extremely important. If she (Natalie) wins it, she's gonna come at people with a vengeance. She might even come at me.
Sharon: All we can do is sit and watch.. I have no power. I'm on the block.
Sheila: You're in a good place. Everybody likes you. She can't believe anyone would keep her here with her actions.. She gotta 21,000 dollar prize, and so many others left with nothing.

Sharon runs down the prizes everyone's gotten.

Sharon: I think she just wants to make a name for herself. Everyone knows who Jen (S8) is.

BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.

Sheila says that what people don't understand is that in sequester they get contact with the outside.. at least once a week.

Sheila: I just wanna see my son. That's why I want HoH. It's not about the power.

CUT TO:
11:30am BBT
All the HGs are now outside.
Everyone but Natalie is in the sun. Natalie is in the shade, "because she didn't have time to get her bathing suit on." Adam goes there to keep her company. Natalie says she's been getting too much sun any, and it's bad for you.

11:37am BBT
Sheila joins Natalie on the couch in the backyard. The rest of the HGs are spread out across the lawn and in the hammock.

Sheila comforts Nat a bit about last night. Natalie tells Sheila the DR told her she handled it perfectly by staying out of her way... Sheila explains to Nat that it wasn't really even about her: Chelsia's just angry because she's leaving.

Josh joins Natalie and Sheila on the couch, and Sheila tells Natalie that Joshuah has turned over a new leaf. Josh says he's decided to become the calm one in the house.

The women go back to Chelsia... Sheila says we're all gonna be walking on eggshells the next 48 hours. Natalie corrects her: "Not we. Me." Natalie starts preaching Easter Peace.. and Sabbath peace...

Natalie: I always ask myself, what would Jesus do.. In any situation.

Sheila tells Natalie that in real life, she "will get up and leave a restaurant to avoid a confrontation. Here, there's nowhere to go."

11:55am BBT

The HGs are Still on Exterior Lockdown

James & Chelsia are canoodling in the pool.

Sharon's tanning.

Sheila and Natalie are chatting about dogs.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




45 Comments:

Blogger chasingxscars said...

i like josh, but i cant help wonder how long this positivity will last

10:29 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

OK... my favorite lately has been Sharon and watching her clip with her furr-riends last night made it even more so... but I have to say after hearing Josh laugh with Sheila in the middle of the night and his epiphany this morning... he is just good entertainment. LMAO.

Let's see how long it lasts.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing against God and all--but I think Josh's epiphany actually came from Evel Dick. I think Josh's "game" was to try to be mean and intimidating like Dick was and when Dick came to the house and told Josh that he wasn't a gay Evel Dick he was just Joshuah--I think that was like a smack in the face to Josh.
I think Josh's "depression" has actually been him realizing that his "game" hasn't been well received on the outside (based on ED's comment to him) and him trying to rethink his game.

Either way, good luck with the new Josh!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

Josh cracks me up.

I just caught up on everything since Friday...and forgive my memory...but did Matt really do something with Chelsia?

Thanks!!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

Tella...when they pulled the furr-riends into the diary room-that was funny!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danserchic- I would imagine about 20 minutes :)

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh is an ass. he's a total fake and I wish they would stop making him look like a nice guy on TV. If I never watched the feeds I would probably want Josh to win, but now I know better. Chelsia is pretty damn crazy too. I always thought she was pretty but there was something missing. I finally put my finger on it, she has no chin, has anyone else noticed this?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Lissy said...

I think the new Joshua will be interesting. I have to agree with angie's thoughts.

Monica--I know Matt kissed Chelsia in the storage room but I didn't see if the other alleged action went on or not. I'm hoping for some facts on that matter too.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh is such a chameleon he could actually win this whole thing....think about it...he has 2 separate deals with both Adam and Ryan yet as close as those 2 are and as much as they talk about everything else they have yet even mentioned it to each other...on top of that he has gone off on both Shelia and Natalie in cosmic porportions yet the next day he comes in and smiles or acts goofy and then he is their best friend and confidante....he has thrown James, Chelsia, and Sharon under the bus numerous times and they haven't figured it out as well as constantly stirring the pot and causing conflict between the 'sides' yet no one has caught on....he is a cross btwn Dr. Will and Evel Dick and could walk away with it all!!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

monica

As an animal advocate I always have a soft spot for animal loving people. This is why it is so hard for me too to when I diss on nutty naughty Natty... because she cares for stray animals. Unfortunately her wacky -God complex- is doing her in, just like Wamber and pingpong ball Jameka.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Geee... some bad English on that last one. Sorry... meant to edit my rambles.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

I have really tried to like Natalie-but she is completely delusional. I feel really sorry for her when she sees exactly how Matt feels, and especially what he said on his exit. I thought she would start playing for herself-but she somehow has talked herself into thinking she is doing it for Matt too.

I think she loves animals because they don't talk back :-)

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh is a phony and needs to be put on the block. His true self will come out then, and I think we've already seen it when he was blowing up at Amanda, et al. He truly is a trouble maker, for example the ketchup he wanted Chelsea to throw on Nat. He is the biggest sh*t stirrer in the house, and he needs to go!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I actually like Josh from watching the feeds... because he is multi dimensional. After Amanda accepted his apology for the outlandish comment about her dad... I decided to 'forgive' him too, even if it was not for me to forgive.

I think that THAT very comment was the only one that was over-the-line this year. Telling somebody to do themselves harm is not OK. However, Josh apologized, Amanda forgave and I accepted it. Unlike the over-the-line comment from last year... that never was apologized for. (In my book suicide, rape and insect is over the line). Everybody in the house has sad stupid, vile, brutal, disgusting things.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOSH is great DRAMA! ;-)

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What prize did Chelsia win? Does that have something to do with Dick and the POV?

11:05 AM  
Blogger jonihardy4 said...

All I have to say is that I LOVE BIG BROTHER!!

I LOVE ADAM!! AND I SO WANT ADAM TO WIN! :0)

Have a GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

Hope yall all had a GREAT EASTER WEEKEND AS WELL!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Game right now according to J:

Does anyone else see a young Barbra Striesand in Chelsia?
I may not agree with the way she says it, but i agree with the message she sends out. Gnat is a freak!

Josh is not the gay evel dick, he is THE Joshuah! He's smart and he's been playing all the HG's like a puppetmaster.

The only unfortunate thing is he's building a house of cards and it's gonna fall and bite him in the ass, sooner or later.

Gnat is worse than waaaaaaamber, she cant practice what she preaches, she calls people liars and manipulates and when she does it it's just the game or it's not true. Someone needs to slap her with the reality glove, hopefully, someone at home is recording the BBAD for her and she goes on youtube and sees what a pathetic mess she is. Someone please have a therapist ready for her when she does. Some day she may realise god resides in your heart, not in the BB house. He's NOT a weapon to beat people over the head with, or to beg (cant even call it praying)for what she wants.
Adam, has no balls, no testicular fortitude, no wonder his mommy sent so much baby food!

Ryan verbally regurgitates anything anyone wants to hear, he hasnt had an original thought since conception and the sperm looked at the egg and thought that was a comfy spot to sleep.

I cheered on Sheila at first, until she hooked up with Alison, then I started to wonder about her stability. Now I just want the whining to STOP!

James for the most part is playing a fairly good game, a little less subtle than Josh but, it's working for him. I think he has real feelings for Chelsia and vice versa.

ok, that's enough verbal flatulance from me for now
J :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Beorn said...

There's no need to feel sorry for Natalie in advance of her learning the truth about Matt and everything else, y'all. When she sees what was really going on, she's just gonna do more of what makes her so thoroughly unlikable to begin with: She'll lie to herself about it, and totally believe it. Just like she believes that she's a cheerleader, that with a prayer she can make those blowjobs disappear, and that she controls the house.

Don't assume that any harsh truth will sideline Natalie for long; it's obvious that she's lived this long because of--not despite--her delusional thinking.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beorn @ 11:36 - Oh, Snap! (To quote Natalie.) Harsh, but very, very hard to argue with.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J ~ Sharon not hit a chord with you?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm loving Sharon! I think she's playing this game well. She has everyone in the house liking her and anyone will tell her everything. Sure she can be a bit boring at times, but you gotta be able to sit back and read the Bible when Hiroshima-like explosions are going on all around you! Sharon is the only person I've seen go on the block as a TRUE pawn. She goes on the block and yet she comes out better in the eyes of everyone than before! The GP/Furr-riends clip from the Sunday show was absolutely hysterical! I forsee Julie showing that clip on Wednesday for the Houseguests.

Speaking of Hiroshima-like explosions, you have Joshuah. The man has tormented some people and played some people and yet he has still NOT been on the block. Everyone thinks he would be the perfect ally, since no one would expect them to ally with Joshuah. It is working! I personally love when he rants and raves by himself in the backyard.

My faves to win this game are Sharon and Joshuah!

~ Ryan ~

11:47 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

beorn...you are right.

And uh-Natalie...Jesus wouldn't be giving Matt blow jobs under the covers for the whole world to see.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

What WOULD Jesus do? Apparently Jesus has been pulling a fast one on Nat. It must be backwards month for Jesus in the advice department.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Amyfi said...

Wow... both nights I've stayed up late to watch the feeds lately Chelsia has completely freaked out. It really just makes me feel sorry for James. You can tell how mortified he is about the whole situation. I think he's smart enough to see she's just angry and sad to be leaving the game and HIM. I really think she's trying to push everyone away so it'll be easier for her to leave. Especially James. I would just be annoyed if someone did something stupid and then continually said "omg you hate me.. you think i'm psycho". It's all rather transparent.

I still love Chelsia though. Natalie is just becoming more laughable everyday. I try to feel bad for her when Chelsia is freaking out at her, but it's just so difficult. Also.. I really think Chelsia is not normally a bitch, she's just not very good at it. Maybe it's because she was so drunk... but honestly that girl can not "rip people to shreds" she just repeats herself over and over again and laughs at herself when everyone is just embarressed for her. Ahhh crazyness. Anyways. Hopefully the last couple nights in the house will be more peaceful.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its pretty sad when you think the only sane one is Adam. I could not stand him when they first came to the house. Now I look at the guy who was always touching himself and picking his nose, and now I find myself cheering him on. He seems to me to be the most sane one there (him and Ryan). Everyone else, its seems was picked out of an insane asylum. They are crazy, beyond this game (or maybe they just don't get how to play this game?)
-v-

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITA anon @ 11:30!

He is The Joshuah! Evel Dick went on tirades so people would hate him. Or in Jen's case "just because". His worst attacks were the week he was on the block with Dani and Dustin went home.

Josh on the other hand, at least lately, has planned his attacks before comps to rattle the HGs. This is way more truly strategic than Dick. Plus Dick's were very threatening IMO.

Chelsia's rants frighten me, for her. She really doesn't handle the alcohol well. I don't feel any sympathy for Nat, a girl who uses the bible as a weapon and considers herself a 'woman of God'. She put out the stories of her abortions, that makes them fairplay. If I were in the house, her constant state of "god's blessings will rain down on our side" and "matty really cares for me" would have me ready to slap those pigtails off her head.

Josh and James are truly playing good games. Josh has finessed his way this far without being put on the block and he's still not #1 on anyone's hit list. James thinks things through but really can't bring himself to engage these people on a personal level.

I'd absolutely love to see a James/Josh F2 and watch that jury squirm trying to figure out who gets 500k!

12:01 PM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

I've read a lot of comments about people rooting for Adam to win. I can't bring myself to root for him, just because he's a big goofy guy.

Number one, I can't stand his constant references to doing drugs and partying. The man is almost 30 years old. He needs to grow up.

Secondly, I think he has no balls and thought he could just charm people and ride coat tails through the game. This week when he accidentally won HOH he freaked out because now he has to actually play the game. No, I don't think he deserves to win at all.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenyjunebug: I agree with you 100% and that is why I would like Josh to win. Simply because he is playing the best game by playing all sides.

Carolyn,
Could you clarify something that Sheila said (I know oxymoron clarify & Shiela!). On the A.M. report she said something about the HG getting once a week contact with the outside world? Is that true? What kind of contact? How is it screened so no secrets are given away?

Thanks too for all the hard work you did over the Easter Holiday weekend. There was a lot to cover and as always you came through for us! Thanks!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ry ~

Sharon is like the people they hire to sit in seats at the Oscars...
faceless, nameless, fodder for the cameras.

I'm waiting for the real houseguest to come back from the bathroom so she can move on.

She IS the most boring girl in America!

What would Jesus do ?
He'd wash her mouth out with soap for all the crap she's spewed, he wouldnt have aborted the babies, he'd knock her off her high horse, he'd take back the implants, he'd take away her bible because she's rewriting it to suit herself anyways, let her write her own, he'd hold a mirror in front of her and make her see what she is.

There is one thing missing from the house ... freakin' DUCT TAPE!

J :)

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chels out this week & hopefully next week it will be JAMES!!! Those two are just foul! Only sad part is that Matty is stuck with them in the jury house :(

12:10 PM  
Blogger kkaay said...

how come it didn't show chelsia winning her prize...i thought that odd


also.nat and her religious beliefs kinda give us a dejavu from bb8...can anyone say AMBER...with all her weirdness about numbers and such.i just thought funny that she is always trying to decipher everything and all the houseguests looking at her trying to understand what she is talking about

12:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

J - I'm guessing he'd give her a big long hug, tell her she was enough, just as she is, and keep holding her till she believed it too.

But what do i know...

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon @ 12:06 ~ When the HGs are voted out and then in the sequester house, they get one phone call per week. She was talking about sequester house, not the actual game's house.

J ~ I so get what u mean by a stand-in, lol!

~ Ryan ~

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Yeah after all that above, he'd hug her and tell her she is ok just as she is, when she is the person she is inside, but I really dont think we've met her yet.
I'm not sure we've met the real anyone, just the one they want us to see. But isnt that what life and BB are all about?

First impressions are so hard to live down, why on earth would anyone want to portray themselves as something they arent?

Or maybe they are just the way they seem to be ...
Just a big mindf*ck, isnt it?

I LOVE this show!! LOL
J :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

wtg, Carolyn! Love your blog -- as always.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Angie. He was crushed his antics are not as amusing as he once thought. I think that is why he's moved on to his "dance routines" and "nice Josh"...I think he gauges his appeal or the effectiveness of his "material" on what they ask more of in the DR. THAT or...he's on the cusp of a penalty nom. Seeing how stupid Chelsia looked last night probably helped turn that new leaf. :)

If his alliances don't fall through, and he keeps up his nice streak...he might not want to be someone you'd want to sit next to in the end. Yay!!! Then he'll spend all his money on coke!!!!!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ryan!
I knew Shiela was referring to the sequester house but I didn't know they got contact with the outside world once a week. Seems a little risky since an outsider could spill the beans or sway the sequestered HG to vote a certain way during the finale. Thanks for helping us newbies!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hope Josh will stick with this but I highly doubt it. I think he just does his blow ups just to brag and think he's so hardcore haha when he is definitely not. Or maybe he will- he might of been doing it just to try and be like Dick then he realized that he will never be the "gay evel dick".

All these people want to past judgement when they are all guilty of doing something wrong.

Oh and Sharon please stop being so boring and cackling like a witch. And Chelsia can't way to see your psycho ass out the door on Wednesday!!
BUH BYE!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

kind of off-topic, but I've noticed this a number of times throughout the season and just gotta say it...has anyone else ever thought that Chelsia looks a little like Elvis/Lisa-Marie and her daughter (don't recall her name right now). It is more facial expressions than physical, but she definitely has the Presley lip thing goin' on...I'm not tossing out a wild theory or anything of the sort, but I just keep noticing that and wondering if anyone else has seen it too?

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boomer ~ I see what ure saying. Im thinking it's the make-up, especially the eye area. She does have a little bit of a Lisa-Marie or *Priscilla* Presley thing going for her. I'm just amazed that I JUST noticed her little diamond piercing above her lip last week, lol.

~ Ryan ~

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boomer...
I've noticed it a little (personally I think it's the half-closed eyes).
Other times she looks quite a bit like Ms. Piggy, what with the constantly red face and all.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can overlook Adam's eye popping,lower lip jutting, butt scratching,package adjusting,and raunchy sex stories...

but his comment "Bush is the MAN" is more than I can stomach.


Lila ~*~

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie always asks WWJD? Maybe. But she obviously doesn't listen to the response to her question. I'm sure what was more likely the response was, "I understand your frustration, Natalie. Even I am about ready to blow with everything going on in this house." I seriously doubt the response was, "Sure, Natalie, go give Mattie a b**w job."

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie: I always ask myself, what would Jesus do.. In any situation.


So at least 3-4 times, in Nat's mind, Jesus would've done oral sex. That makes sense.

Oh wait...I forgot all her religion stuff was purely situational as it best suits her. Silly me.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

good to know others see a bit of an Elvis look in Chelsia. thanks for letting me know I'm not totally imagining it. LOL

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home