LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg Decorating

It's 8pm BBT and the HGs are decorating their Easter Eggs while Sheila looks on, completely enthralled.






Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Wish I was there...well, no I don't...

8:21 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

And today on Sesame Street we learn colors with Batty Natty.

Yellow. Green. Yellow-green

Blue. Green. Blue-green

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Coloring eggs makes Sheila wistful for her son. He's a minor.

8:31 PM  
Blogger chasingxscars said...

are those the eggs chelsia hardboiled?

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, I'm glad BB did this for them. Sheila looks friggin miserable!! She's probably missing her son but she should have decorated her kid an egg to make herself feel better.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People, people: Sheila's miserable because everybody is busy coloring eggs and there is no way to make this "all about her," and there is nobody to listen to her rip on every other person in the house.

Jane - "Batty Natty," most appropriate one yet (out of all the names I've heard her called).

Another one could be a variation of a name she likes - Naughty Natty. Should be Knotty Natty.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sheila is more enthusiastic now that BB has given them alcohol. I love how Josh and James hid some of the beer, too funny!

Ok, I just have to do it. I've gotta bash (just a little)... Nat and Sheila both have said "I don't know why, but songs just get stuck in my head."

Could they be echoing?

:P

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane - P.S. Love your avatar. I think Sharon would, too. "Here, Beebees."

9:00 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

jane - Look at me. Look at me.

Why do you have bring Sheila's son into this blog? He didn't sign up for it. He's only 16. These are legal issues. Sheila's a single Mom. Interesting. Wow. Ya think?

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randomness, but I don't know if anyone is watching BBAD or the feeds right now and and saw them looking at one of the camera men behind the walls! Coolness!

~ Ryan ~

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha haha...Jane you friggen crack me up!!! I totally luv you!!! (like not in a lesbo kinda way! lol) but I seriously didnt know how to take some of your posts when I started reading here a few weeks ago...but Girl...I dont know what I would do without reading some of your posts!!!
but dont forget this Nat quote while coloring eggs..."Hey, guys...how did my egg turn BLUE? I first dipped it in green then to yellow....what happened????"
~M~

9:36 PM  
Blogger NolaDonna said...

I saw that Ryan...I love it when they screw up!!!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home