LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Monday! Last night, Chelsia completely lost it. She's had explosions before, but last night was not a controlled event. The house, the isolation, the whole situation is getting to all of them.

To Natalie's credit, she handled the rants remarkably well. She's still got her own issues, but she was wise enough to steer clear of Chelsia while she was raging.

Much of Chelsia's rant is covered in the post just below this one: Chelsia is losing it. Also make sure to check out what I had thought was going to be the last post of the night: The BB9 House is Going Nuts Again.

The Overnight Report is now complete.

11:52pm BBT
HoH Room
Adam & Natalie
Adam tells Natalie that Matt did things with all the women in the house...that Matt was "America's Playa." The clip ends with Adam telling Natalie that Matt finger banged Chelsia.

11:52pm BBT


CUT TO:
12:01am BBT
Josh & Sheila
Spa Room
Sheila Tells Josh she and Matt are Related
Sheila: The levels people stoop to just blows my mind.
Josh: I know.
Sheila: but I have nobody in this game that cares about me... No one... If I win HoH, I'm still in the same place I was in the beginning of this game. Chelsia needs to leave quietly.
Josh: She's not going to...
Sheila: But why?
Josh: She's a 21 year old girl who's been drinking.
Sheila: I just don't believe you have to be so nasty to win. You don't have to stoop to that level... You too. You've been so smart in this game.. I'm blown away you haven't been on the block.

Josh: Is Matty your son?
Sheila: No, he's not my son.
Josh: What's the deal? There's something there.. He's like a cousin or something. He's related to you. he's family. I know it.
Sheila: I just want to protect Matty. I care about him. I'm not gonna tell you who he is to me, but I wanna protect him...
Josh: But he's family.
Sheila: Yeah, he's part of my family... Natalie doesn't know. I just care about him, and I can't discuss it.
Josh: Here's your problem in the game. You're spread way too thin...
Sheila: I know.
Josh: You gotta pick something and be loyal to it... You're double talking...
Sheila: I'm not double talking now.. I play my game my way, and everyone else plays there game there way.
Josh: But there's a trust factor.
Sheila: There is no trust factor. People will throw you under the bus like that (snaps).
Josh: I have 2 people I can trust: James and Sharon.
Sheila: You can trust Sharon... She will protect you to the very frikkin end...
Josh: I know..
xx2000xx


CUT TO:
12:07am BBT
Spa Room
Natalie, Sheila and Josh

Josh and Sheila let Natalie know that Chelsia was ranting by herself, and that everyone left the room.
Natalie: They just called me in the DR and said I was handling it really well, and that if she continues with the abortions and the baby killer stuff, she will be sent home.

Natalie says that Adam told her about Matty being America's Playa. She says if that's the case, he's just dropped from a 10 to a 2 in her eyes.

Natalie again denies the BJs...

xx2000xx
12:07am BBT


CUT TO:
12:47am BBT
Storage Room
Josh & Ryan
Josh Tells Ryan the Matt is Sheila's Son
Josh: Ok, are you ready for this? Sheila's so upset.. I think Matty is Sheila's son.. that's why she gets so upset about the..
BB: Ryan, please put on your microphone.
Ryan: Noooo....
Josh: I'm tellin' you, that's what the secret is.
Ryan: Did you just talk to her?
BB: Ryan...
Josh: Yes, that's why she's in the Diary Room.

Ryan runs to get his mic.

Josh stays there, completely amazed.

Josh: Matt is Sheila's son... Matt and Sheila...

12:47am BBT


CUT TO:
1:08am BBT
Red Room
Sharon, James
Sharon wakes James to tell him about the Sheila/Matt connection theory.

Sharon: Then you made that comment, and I thought, maybe I'm not the only one who thinks that way... Sheila and Matt... They are together on something... He could be her nephew, or maybe her son. Something is up. Something is weird. And I've been thinking that from before he left, cause she was talking about being his sympathy vote. It could also be why she's so close to Natalie... It makes sense why she's been crying every single time (about people making fun of Matt's crooked eye)... and why he kept playing the single mom card too..

1:08am BBT


CUT TO:
1:25am BBT
Kitchen
Chelsia, Adam, Josh, Sheila
Chelsia wakes up again. It all starts off well enough, everyone around the table eating icecream and laughing... Chelsia says she'd have done the game for free... Near the end of the tape, she starts back in on Natalie...

Chelsia: They asked me why I all the sudden became the anti-christ.
Josh: Did the DR really call you the anti christ?
Chelsia: (laughing) no...

xx2000xx


Chelsia: I'm not ready to throw my hands up and leave... That's what sucks. I'm sorry if I offended anybody by squishing the f'ing Easter Bunny. I am the anti-christ...
Sheila: But why her?
Chelsia: Why her? She's annoyed me since day one. The way she's playing it is disgusting to me. She's not this perfect little girl... Natalie's playing us. It's hilarious. She's talking sh*t on you (Sheila) to everyone else.
Sheila: I know. I've heard it. Besides being crazy, what else?

Chelsia talks about how Natalie calls Sheila crazy... Chelsia swears on her mother's life...

Chelsia: Like I said, I'm goin' out with a bang, baby. I'll letcha know what people said about ya... You've dealt with more sh*t than anyone in this house.

Part 2



CUT TO:
1:29am BBT
Bathroom
Josh & James
They are Convinced Sheila is Matt's mom, and they list the reasons why...
Josh: That's why she hates me.. I attacked him in front of her.
James: Matty's mom has always lived in an apartment. He wants to buy her a house. Sheila's always lived in an apartment. Matty McDonald. Matty Mick...
Josh: It's f'in him... That's f'd up. That's her son. And he always comes to L.A. We cannot tell anyone this... That's why she's protecting him the whole time. I asked her and she said no, it's just that she can relate to him, because her son has the same disability... That's why Matty was like, lets just have a quiet last night... She would not confirm that he was her son, but she said he was family...

1:29am BBT


CUT TO:
2:05am BBT
Bathroom
Josh & Sheila
Talking about the Matty Connection

Sheila tell Josh that Matt is not her son, and is not related to her at all. Josh isn't buying it. He feels there's got to be some connection. Sheila continues denying it for several minutes, but then intentionally falls into every verbal trap Josh sets up for her:

Josh: Sheila, your son is crazy.
Sheila: I know! His mom is crazy too!

CUT TO:
3:30am BBT
James & Chelsia sound like they're having sex again... They start fooling around on the couch in the bathroom, then move to the bedroom...

The end.


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




47 Comments:

Blogger chasingxscars said...

hey carolyn,
just showing some love and appreciation for all work you do for everyone here
<3 danserchic

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelia just royally screwed herself over..ppl are going to be pissed that she's saying Matt is her son...

Btw, Good Morning Carolyn!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelias never said he was her son, shes only told Josh he was family and that she couldnt talk about it.

He could be a nephew or brother..

7:24 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning Carolyn.

So is it true? Are they related?

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think it was shiela who told people..i think it was just one of those crazy things that people are coming up with like how amanda was a tranny and parker and amanda were dating..

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT DISABILITY!!!
(Carolyn, I know you hate all caps but I need to yell! I've been asking about this for weeks and no one seems to know -- what disability do Sheila's son and Matt "share"?)

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning sunshine ;) Hope your week is starting out on the bright and sunny!

Thanks again for all the updates, I tried to hang with BBAD but faded into zzzzzzzz's around 130 and missed all the good stuff

Reading through the posts this morning and continue to be amazed at the visceral reaction people have to the HGs. Sure there are some I like better than others but i realize that all ofthese folks are in their early 20s in an artificial envornment pitted against one another in a competition. Yet folks can make some serious judgements about these folks and take so much of what the do personally, OMG!

Makes me love my dog more


charlie

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shiela....your made up secret last time about screwed you and you are going to try it again??? WHY?!?! How dumb are you. You gain NOTHING by it.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Matt is Sheila's son....why is her "other" son Mik running her My space page......get real folks!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's as much Matt's family as she is Allison's lesbian lover. The true definition of insanity is making the same mistakes over and over and expecting different results.........

what she IS~is desperate!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

What is Shiela an idiot? Oh wait, I forgot, SHE IS! You don't say Matt is apart of your family... now you're on a one way trip to sequester because people think Matt will vote for you no matter what! Shiela is an IDIOT!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think they are all nuts to think that shelia and matty are related.. they will piece together anything to try and figure out the secrets before BB reveals them. they are seriously going nuts.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie is so delusional..i just feel so bad for her.she thinks matty loves her. by now i would think she woulda figured it out but...yeah.it makes me just feel soo uncomfortable watching her say those things like "matty would never do that to me because i was the only girl he was willing to risk it with"she will be heartbroken ones she sees those diary sessionas and what he said to other HGs.
-Kristi

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn - did Mick have a boston accent when you interviewed him???? lol

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where to start. I think The Sheila thing has been brewing for a while, since a few weeks ago when she tried to cut a deal for her and Matt. I see it as an attention-seeking, drama-thirsty lie. She's as much Matty's mom as Natalie is an NFL cheerleader (I seriously hoped no one believed this, I could see right through that lie the moment she started talking about it).

Natalie. I'm so tired of talking about her delusions, but here goes: Matty was a 10? In the words of Sheila, are you frickin' kidding me?! I think now it's all starting to dawn on her (about 40 days later than everyone else, which can be expected) that she is going to look like a complete idiot on national TV. Her hummergate denials are def falling on deaf ears, especially after Ryan talking about being in the room when it happened the 3rd and 4th times. Enjoy the rest of your time in the house sweetie, because you will most certainly come out to intense scrutiny, and yes, you will see how much of an idiot you are. Good luck selling that autographed Hooters shirt.

Josh. A break from the hating on this guy, I really like him this week, post HoH drama. His monologues kill me.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously can not take Natalie anymore. Apparently confessing your sins for complete forgiveness is a selective process. Keep using that religion cover. Truly pathetic and sad.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, I love how she's backtracking after knowing what he did with other girls. "I like him, but I've only known the guy for a month...he's not my boyfriend, I don't care..blah blah blah!" Yet, she's asking God why he took her future husband away from her?

This is like the Sharon thing, except he was here to lie about it to appease her.

8:31 AM  
Blogger idalee28 said...

Morning All!!

Okay did I hear right last night when Julie said that America could help out for next weeks HOH? Can someone explain that to me puuleeez?

=P

8:36 AM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

Sheila is lying. Matt is not part of her family. Just last night her and Natalie were talking about making up a new "story" to tell the others, just to mess with them. I think Sheila saw an opportunity and took it, probably just to see if Josh would tell anybody.

Remember, Sheila is the one who came up with the lesbian story. She is stupid. And anybody who believes her lies is stupid too, IMO.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get involved!! Here is the link to the questions that will help determine Wed. nights HOH...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/contest/get_involved/

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, danserchic: just a real quick question - I know I'm probably totally computer speak illiterate, but could you please tell me the significance or meaning of <3. I'm don't mean to be rude, but my first thought was it should be a symbol for Natalie - a pair of boobs with a dunce cap on it (and laying down, of course). ;P

9:05 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Karazzzy!!! Every single HG is losing it, except for Nat who lost it long ago. lol

Good morning Carolyn! Thanks for keeping us all updated while we slept.

Fill up that tip jar folks! What would we do with out BB9Dish???

;)

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe natalie is quoting bible passages again. saying that god will only forgive you if you admit to your sins and don't DENY them ---this is exactly what she is doing!
hypocrite

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a guy would see boobs and not realize that <3 is a heart! LOL

9:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Danserchic - :) Thanks hon! :)

Anon@7:18am - Good morning to you :)

ray - G'morning. no way.

anon@7:33am - i don't believe they share any disability.

Charlie - :) Goood morning! :) Thanks for your level headedness.

jenyjunebug - lol! Nope!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE: Get involved!! Here is the link to the questions that will help determine Wed. nights HOH...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/contest

----------------------

Just a note to everyone....You're actually just answering questions, and not actually determining one of the houseguests to be an actual candidate for the presidency. After the fallout from the last time they wanted our votes, I thought we should make sure everyone was on the same page.

;)

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK.. Question time...

Did Matt actually 'finger' (ick) Chelsia or is that just something to get to Gnat?

I loved her rating him from a 10 to a 3 if it actually happened. I guess God forgives, but Gnat doesn't.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @ 7:33 - Although I won't swear to it, what I have been able to determine over the weeks is Matt's disability is probably his weak eye and Sheila's son is either dyslexia or ADHD. Never heard anything about them "sharing" a disability. Maybe this comment will encourage somebody to respond in order to "correct" any errors in here.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patti @ 9:12 - Believe me, as a gay man, boobs are not the first thing I would see. I was just rotating it the wrong way - to the right (so the caret was on top), instead of to the left (so the 3 was on top). Funny response, anyway. :) P.S. My very FIRST thought was a wierd-a$$ed ice cream cone!!?!!?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I think it is funny that Natalie thinks that Chelsia cant say things about her clothes,her mom,her surgery,her personal life!hahahahahahha!I bet she thinks too that when the lights go off in the bed room that the cameras go off too!

9:36 AM  
Blogger virginia said...

sharon is the ultimate floater..

i love how far shes come for doing NOTHINGGG..

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I would first like to thank Carolyn! Thanks so much for this site I was out of the loop the past few days with easter :)

Ok first off Chelsia has totally lost her mind! Anything can happen in this game and she has NO chance at anything by acting like an ass!

Shelia WHAT are you doing?? Another scandal/lie??? ok I dont even know why she would say that??

And finally... These questions that we had to answer on CBS.. I am VERY leary about this... I know for a fact that they will twist it so Josh, James, or Sharon get HOH somehow.. they want this power to go back and forth we got "duped" last time with the vote how will this be any different?? I might get some faith back in CBS if Ryan, Shelia , natlie win HOH but I can met a million bucks it will somehow go to the other sides favor.... I dont know CBS you say we are involved but they like to swing the votes to favor of J/J/S anyone with me on this??? ok Have a great day:)

PS .. Cant wait till Wed and we dont have to hear Chelsia's high pitched screaming and rants that dont even make sense!?!? ugh get a gip little girl!!!!! Your on TV!!!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@anon at 7:33 (and others)

This is one of the reasons why they're making fun of Sheila - she keeps calling a lazy eye a disability. Both Matt and her son Mick have lazy eyes, and everytime Sheila calls it a disability someone (unless it's Nat) will say "that's not a disability." She just doesn't seem to be getting that through her head.

Natalie is beyond clueless. Everytime she says "why would Matty put the covers over my head when we made out but then go and finger-bang Chelsia" -- I just laugh, because the answer is so very obvious. Besides, they didn't even make out but once, didn't they?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Wait- I have the whole true story!
Here it is:
Josh and Amanda are twins!
They are secretly Chelsia's Godparents who also adopted Parker when he was a streetwaif.
Then Sheila disowned Matty and became their their next-door
neighbor!
What they DON'T KNOW is
Alex is their cousin twice removed.
Bwahahahahahahahah....

*This house is getting to me**

10:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Heidi - LOL

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Nat to win the game but I wish she would stop with the bible thing and stop talking about Matt she is so delusional is makes me think she's retarded. I knew she was a scorpio because I have a friend who is a "scorp" and she has been delusional for 7 yrs over this guy so Matt better watch out. Sharon was in the Military why doesn't anyone call her out on that or get her to talk about it?

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how many times have James & Chelsia really done the deed? I mean she is so worried about her dad seeing it but look at everything else she has done.....I think I would rather my dad see me having sex than some of the things she has already done...

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @ 10:35 - I can understand your wondering why people haven't tried to get Sharon to talk about being in the military, but she has stated several times to several different people that she is not giving out any personal info. I'd say the other HGs' actions would be proof Sharon is a smart girl in refusing to do so.

But what is there to "call her out" about? Is there something wrong, in your opinion, with being in the military?

I ask only because the term to "call out" someone, to me, means to confront them and get them to talk about something they have been denying or hiding.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Esco said...

Anon 10:06 - I don't think Sharon was in the military, I think her father and other family members were though. She's just a kid.. Jacob I believe was in the military too though.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P-Lo @ 11:03 - Thanx for the clarification. My question was originally meant to ask whether or not there was something wrong with someone's "father" being in the military, but forgot to add that fact.

You are correct, Sharon is what is sometimes referred to as a "military brat," but she herself did not make the choice to go into the military. If anyone has a problem with military service, it should not be visited on the children, any more than the child of a priest/pastor/minister/rabbi should be held accountable for their parent's decision and be expected to act the same way their parent might.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When was the first time James and Chelsia had sex? I thought they were still holding off...

-nicole-

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous @ 4.48

you are correct!

cbs lead the hg's around by the nose. i would also like to see ryan, nat or sheila win hoh.

time for the trashy foul-mouthed chelsia to go home.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't think I would ever say this, but after last nite, I ready for Chelsia to be gone also. I still DO like James, tho...and Josh & Sharon.

I SOOO do not want Natalie to win anything, and am also ready for her to be GONE. She grates on my last nerve. UGH...her voice gets me, even. Plus the fact that she's such a hypocrit. She needs to go on to sequester w/ her Matty.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading some of this chaos I went to Sheila's MySpace page, and in Sheila's friend's comments there was mention about her staying strong about comments on Matt's eye, and how difficult it must be considering her son suffers from nystagmus. Nystagmus is a congenital disorder which causes involuntary eye movements and usually leads to some degree of vision loss. It is a considered a disability, unlike a lazy eye.

3:14 PM  
Blogger HOHscott said...

Hello! Did I not say 3 weeks ago that Matt and Sheila were mom and son?? I called it! and people on here thought I was crazy! Thank You! Thank You very much!

I Love it! Where is my prize?

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for those wonder, matt and shelias son both have lazy eye, according to shelia

8:45 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I want Ryan to win!!!!! He's the bomb.
I can't stand James and Chelsea's not much better. James completely sold her out but she trusts him. Natalie is entertaining but she shows her ignorance way too much. Sometimes it really is better to just keep your mouth shut. I feel sorry for her once she gets out of that house and sees that everybody knows what all she did with Matty and how horrible he really was to her.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home