LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, March 06, 2008

After the Comp

This post has been updated to include the Nomination Plans..

11:52am BBT
Sharon and James are showering together in one small stall.
Natalie's flashing the live feeds again, and the rest of the HGs.
James and Natalie are psyched about their sushi feast.
Josh is on slop... HGs beware.

CUT TO:
Kitchen Counter
Josh & Ryan
Ryan spoke with BB, asking if Nominations would be today, and BB was non-committal, saying they weren't sure.
Ryan: You don't need to stress.
Josh: I'm not the type of player to come suck your dick (so to speak).
Ryan: I respect that. I really do.
Josh: I think they wont do nominations today, since we just went into singles... you need more time to process.
Ryan: I'd rather it be tomorrow. We were all just dead yesterday. I had no time to talk to anyone.
Josh: I hope they slow it down a little.
Ryan: I do too.

CUT TO:
HoH
3:08pm BBT
Ryan, Matt, James


Nominations are Today... just shown in the screen.

Ryan: (to James) You're safe, man.
James: I'm going to play the shadow walker.
Ryan: How does that work?
James explains that Ryan should let him know who he's going to nominate and James will work behind the scenes to get the rest of the house behind it...
Adam enters.
Ryan: The bros....
While the men are alone, it is established that all of them are safe.

Chelsia enters... and the frank discussion ends.

Ryan: So the noms are tonight.
Matt: If you're gonna put me up, just do what ya gotta do. I feel I have more of a chance now that I'm not with a partner.

Conversation shifts to Matt making fun of Natalie...

Matt, James, Adam and Ryan are all enjoying a Sushi Feast. Chelsia is there, but can't eat. Natalie is absent from the feast, but she's quite entitled to it.

The rest of the house is on slop! Sheila, Sharon, Josh and Chelsia.

CUT TO:
12:30pm
HOH ROOM
Matt & Ryan
Ryan: I think I'm gonna do the Sheila, Sharon thing... if Josh won PoV, He'd take Sharon off, and that would suck. Worst case scenario.
Matt: It's risky putting anyone up with Sheila, cause no one likes her. We could tell Sharon we're putting her up against Sheila just as a pawn... Not we, you, cause I have nothing to do with it...
Ryan: I don't know, dude.. I think I'm gonna stick with Sheila and Sharon.
Matt: Now that it's solos, one of us goes up, we have to take the other off. Let Baller and James think they're with us too...
Ryan: I think Baller and James are in a secret alliance too... and Chelsia's trying to get in with us. Wow, this is really tricky now.
Matt: It does get tricky now. This is when the thinking comes in.
Ryan: I think I'll just put Sheila and Sharon up...
Matt: No one will get mad if you put up Sheila. Only Josh'll really get mad about Sharon. Natalie will do whatever I tell her. She's mine. If you ever wanna get rid of her, that's fine, but she's good to have in your pocket. I'm not gonna be mean to her.
Ryan: There's no need.

Matt: You don't wanna just get rid of Josh? That was our target last week..
Ryan: Maybe after veto... I think Joshuah would have a better chance of aligning with people than Sharon would. I think I'm gonna stick with Sharon & Sheila?
Matt: Oh definitely... whaddya gonna say for a reason? Are you sure you don't wanna just put up Josh and Sharon and say F it?
Ryan: I'm just thinking.. he can be a good competitor, and if he doesn't go, that could bite me in the ass. I did talk to him in the kitchen... If I get rid of Sharon, it'll weaken him... He'll latch on to the girls... and I'm not worried about the girls in this game.

Doorbell - James comes in...

James: Did you guys figure things out?
Ryan: I was thinkin', I have 2 girls in mind..
James: Sharon and Sheila?
Matt: Wow, smart man.
James: If you put up Sharon, she's a smart girl, chances are she'll stay.
Ryan: I'm not really targeting one more than the other... It just feels like the safe thing to do. I think Sheila's the safest bet. The house really wouldn't mind seeing her go.

Doorbell - Natalie comes in... end of conversation. BB calls Natalie to the DR. LOL. Clearly, production wants the Nomination Planning session to continue...

The 4 men continue the discussion, and they talk about putting up Chelsia against Sheila or Sharon... Chelsia's strong, she'll rally the house behind her.

Ryan: Anyone who leaks this info is getting backdoored... If I tell her now, she'll be so pissed. I don't know.. I'm worried about putting her up. She has a lot of pull in this house... and I don't want her to go... and I don't want her against me.
James: She wont be. Not with me in her bed.

They believe Josh would even vote out Sharon, just not to go against the house.

James gives Ryan tips on how to deliver the nomination speech. "You're both strong girls... etc."
Matt: If by chance anyone wins PoV, do we use it or leave it?
Ryan: Leave it.

Ryan confirms with James that he'll cover him with Chelsia... Further, James will act surprised at the noms...

James: And you should talk to her too.. after.
Ryan: Oh, I will.
James: The last thing I want is to send the person I've been chillin' with home.
Ryan: That's also the reason she didn't even come into my mind before.
James: Just say... "Mentally and physically, you're both equal. This week is gonna be amazing. I wish you both the best of luck."

All the men say they will sit around the table in shock at their luck in not being nominated...

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




32 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he isn't targeting Josh & Sharon, then my guess is Ryan nominates Shelia & Chelsia. He would have control over three votes (Adam, Matt & Natalie) and then be able to have some control over who goes & stays. Sending Shelia out would cause the least amount of blow back to Ryan. However, I think strategically he should get rid one of the four (Josh, Sharon, Chelsia, or James).

MJ

12:21 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

I say Ryan should take Matty up on his offer to be nominated. Matty is the most physical player, and "the most physical player," wink wink. Matty needs to go so all this male-slut bizness ends.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt needs to be on the block. He's so annoying.

How come no one in this house has any game? Why has every HoH this season not had meetings, planned the week, and discussed contingencies on the FIRST night they have HoH?

Whoever wins this season can atribute it to luck. No season has had such a low level of gamesmanship.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Chelsia, Matt, James, Adam and Ryan are all enjoying a Sushi Feast."

Why is Chelsia eating sushi, I thought she lost?

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Natalie during the feast???

12:42 PM  
Blogger Bella and Perogi said...

hmmm..i thought Chelsia was on the losing team and had to eat slop. why is she eating sushi??

12:44 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Good points MJ.

I agree and think that if Ryan put Josh & Sharon on the block, it could be seen as a "logical" move since they are the last HOH couple who put him up. That may not have much blow back to him either... James still likes Chelsia, so I couldn't see Ryan doing that yet with James on his side...

Would you all trust James as your "shadow walker"??

12:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ashley - because i screwed up.. fixed it now.

12:46 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I think Shelia will go if nominated. She probably won't win PoV, since she's not much of a competitor and there's no backlash noms the next week if she goes. Safest play right now. For the long run though, it's better to keep her, I think. She's lost in the game, lost in the house. She needs a leader, which will always be the HoH.

Or I could be totally wrong and should never consider applying for the show.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

So, basically Ryan is a peace-maker and is going to do whatever will have the least backlash on him... not a strong game move, but ya know...

Kevin -- LOL!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James is currently convincing Ryan to put Chelsia on the block. I have to say I'm shocked.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeesh! It is between Shiela, Sharon n Chelsia at this point. All I gotta say is, hope Sheila goes home (would anyone really complain that much?). And Sharon or Chelsia, whoever doesn't end up going home, goes balls to the wall in a fury to rid the house of Matt! Wishful thinking, yes, but oh I hope it works!

~ Ryan ~

1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why are these "big strong men" so scared of some little girls? lololol

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Alex comes back I might kill myself.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt is awesome but he is definitely going home this week.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

It has become the boys club. I guess they don't consider Josh as one of the boys. They better watch out for James. I think he is still loyal to Josh and Sharon.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan not only has the personality of a houseplant, but the brains too.

How stupid can you be to protect the strongest players, who you know are con artists, and have already proven it by targeting you?

The casting this season is really pathetic. Producers, are you out there? There must be a dozen hot people who have IQ's in tripple digits in this country.

Jane

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe James is gunning for Chelsia to be put up on the block. For him that would be a good game plan only if she doesn't catch wind that he was the one gunning for Ryan to put her up. With Chelsia gone then James can concentrate on the game.

I so want Matt out - Shelia is such a non competitor that its almost worth it to keep her for a little bit longer. They are all going to be in for a shock when the ex house guest comes back - especially if its Alison - oh please no.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 words: NOMINATE JOSH!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want Josh to win and Sharon to be there as long as possible. I hope Matt(everything about him is SO annoying), Sheila(psycho shouldn't even have passed the psych evaluation to begin with) and Adam(crazy eyes with the most annoying voice EVER!) goes home ASAP!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ugh... we need Janelle in this game to show these boys that WOMEN have been the fiercest competitors on this game... they think they have these girls on wrap... I hope Natalie takes the house by storm and gets rid of Matty and James!

1:25 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Afternoon to the lovely Carolyn,

Is it just me or is James a little creepy. I can't wait for the James and Matt throw down when it gets to that point. If the other HG's don't see that the guys are aligning, they don't need to be in the game.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan needs to put up James and Sharon!! Josh doesnt need to go yet esp if Sharon goes this week! Ughhh Ryan is way too nice! He needs to get rid of James!!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who I want for final four is MATTY, ALEX (if he is voted back), RYAN & ADAM!!!
Get the rest of the geeks out already!
Kinda starting to like Josh and Chels...again! I think its so funny how fast the tables turn and love that they are doing all the kiss a$$ now!!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikeinbama~
I 100% agree with you!! James is sooooo gross! I can't stand him! I don't understand why Matty is trying to work together with him?! It is driving me crazy!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHH

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ainokami~
I LOVE Matty & Adam! And Adam had a Philly accent... like me... so I think its refreshing to hear his voice! I also think Adam is funny, he cracks me up! Oh and Matty is hot! Also, I can't stand the other house guests making comments about the way he looks!

2:08 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

anon @ 2:05,

I thought I was the only one that didn't like James. I just don't like weasley guys like him. He thinks he's a major player but if you look at it, he will easily be voted out. I don't think anyone will have his back.

2:57 PM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

I don't understand why Ryan isn't targeting Matty. He's a weasel. Remember before Allison left, her and Sheila sat and explained everything to Ryan, about how shady Matt is? Hello! Was he listening? He can't possibly trust him.

Right now is the perfect time for Ryan to get anyone out that he wants. He's the first solo HOH and whatever he says, I think the majority of the house would go along, as long as it's not them who is nominated.

Dumb move Ryan! Unless he has a trick up his sleeve in case POV is used. We'll see.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous 12:28pm - Matt is annoying and needs to be put on the block.
I like Ryan but if he doesn't nominate Matt this week then he'll be out as soon as Alex comes back (if he's the one)and him and Matt resume their alliance.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Cindytexas 100%

3:34 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I want to climb Sheila like the Big Rock Candy Mountain.

There, I said it.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikeinbama~
Like I said before James grosses me out!! If a little whacko kid like that walked around my neighborhood with pink hair and tight pink skinny jeans he'd get killed..esp by guys like matty!
I just don't get why ANYONE likes this kid?! He thinks he is all hard and mr. cool guy but if he were out of the house he would never talk to matty or the other guys that way!! UGHHHHH all my friends just have to turn off the TV when he is on or kissing chels....ewwwwwwww ok just threw up in my mouth!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home