LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Overnight Report

Youtube was doing site maintenance for the majority of last night, so the clips are extremely limited today, and they are all from early in the evening. Fortunately, since the HGs were all just freaked out and scrambling the whole night, these serve as a very good record of their initial reactions, and how they're beginning to play the game as individuals.

At 6:39pm, Josh is freaking out while everyone is talking around him...

xx2OOxx


6:45pm BBT
The HGs are all still a bit dazed and confused, and they're commenting on how much the game has changed within a span of 2 minutes. Variations on Oh my gosh & What the f?! & This is F'd up are the most common phrases of the night.



6:49pm BBT
Josh and James are the least exuberant HGs in the house at 6:49pm. They secret themselves off to the Sauna and share their mutual concerns about being nominated. James is legitimately concerned about Chelsia's loyalty. He's also kicking himself for being the "guy who said go F yourself to Allison this morning." Josh is still amazed and pleased no one went to hug her the 2nd time she was evicted.

James: I learned from last time, people came into the house and started making alliances really quick. I'm not gonna fall into that. I can already see what Matty's doing...
Josh: They may try to pull you into an all guy alliance...
James: I'm not even sure what I can tell my partner.
Josh: She just doesn't want the 2 of you to be targeted as a a couple.. Sharon's gonna be the complete opposite. She's gonna hang on me.
James: ...Oh my God!

The discuss the possible noms...
James: Adam's safe. Sheila's safe.. she'll be the floater forever.

James confesses how nervous he was during the HoH comp playing all by himself...

Here's the link to the clip: Joshuah & James.

While Josh and James are worrying in the sauna, Matt & Adam are celebrating in the frilly room. Matt tells Adam that it'll be a bro's alliance now, comprised of Matt, Adam, Ryan, and Matt plans to bring James in as well. They are joined by Nat and Ryan. Ryan assures Nat that she's cool with him. They talk a bit more about prize money and what they'll do with it. Nat tries to make sure she's still in with her partner and A-Baller (Adam).

Here's the clip, captured by xx2OOxx:


Scramble, scramble, scramble all night long... Nothing really matters till Ryan makes his nominations, or at least until he calls people up individually to see who they're wanting him to nominate.

As an interesting aside... Just before 11pm BBT, After making them guess for a few minutes, Ryan told Matt and Adam what Allison had confessed to him earlier in the day: that she was a professional gambler, that she studied all the MIT books, and knows how to count cards, etc... Both Adam and Matt are incredibly impressed and see her in a whole new light now... Adam keeps saying he's in love. lol.

The boys are definitely turned on by it, but if Allison does make it back into the house, this new info will sink her fast. Who wants to play against that?

The whole house is in bed by midnight! That's gotta be a first. The new sleeping arrangements are as follows:
  • Chelsia & James remain together & in the same bed.
  • Joshuah & Sharon share a bed in the room with James & Chelsia. (Allison & Ryan's former bed)
  • Sheila is now sleeping alone in the Boat Room, but not the "cursed" boat bed.
  • Matt & Natalie remain together in the same bed in the frilly bedroom.
  • Adam is solo in his same bed, also in the frilly bedroom.
  • Ryan's in HoH.

Just after 1am, Chelsia has cramps and can't sleep, so she gets out of bed and stares at the memory wall. A little while later, James feels her absence and goes to find her.
James: Who do you want to see go first>
Chelsia: Strategically? Matt or Adam...

By 1:49am BBT, all the feeds show sleeping HGs.

Rest well, houseguests. You've got a whole new game to play.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-


A vote for Alex to re-enter..

- equals -

A vote for Matt to win BB9.



-

8:43 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Re: Voting

This is what I think about at 4:00 a.m. when my daughter wakes up!


The way I see it, after thinking about everyone's comments of who they're voting for to return to the house, there are 3 ways to vote.

1. DRAMA: This is a person who wants to watch the drama. The more tension & fights & sex & excitement, the better! So, this person votes for whoever will "stir the pot" the most. (ie: Allison, possibly Amanda, possibly Jacob)

2. PREFERENCE: This is the person who votes based solely on who they like personally and would probably want to hang out with in real life. They don't care to watch the drama, but they like watching people they like. (ie: Alex, possibly Amanda, possibly Parker?)

3. FAIRNESS: This is the person who votes based on who was unfairly evicted (probably because of their partner) and "deserves" to come back into the house for another chance. The world isn't fair, but if they can try to influence something that promotes fairness, they'll fight the unjust and do it! (ie: Parker being matched with Jen)


(PS -- I am definitely type 2 or 3! I had been voting for Amanda or Alex because I like them... but I think I might vote for Parker now because he had some bad luck being matched with the girl who was dating Ryan...)

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt is screwed 1000% gaurunteed.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beth & eric - I have to disagree a tiny bit. I happen to think Allison could be a great and facinating player. I am not the least bit interested in the drama with her and Josh (other than it makes me dispise him). I would like to see her pull it together and really use those gambling skills - and really get the GAME going.

My disinterest for someone like Alex (besides his sexist comments) is he's a non entity as a game player. Same goes for most of the evicted houseguests (and quite a few who are still there).

I am so dissapointed in the game play this season. I can watch would-be actors perfrom at the community theatre.

As far as preference goes, I like James and Chelsia, but I'm not terribly impressed with their game, yet. I see potential.

Fairness. Just don't care. There ain't nothin' fair about this game. Players need to play the hand they are delt, and besides I think Parker dug is own grave very nicely with no help from Jen.

Jane

9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm voting/voted Alex. He seems like the one who deserves a second chance.. tho I would personally like to see Amanda again...

I would hate to see what Parker is like after being sequestered. He was mood when he was on the block.. like PMS moody.

And I wouldnt be surprised if Allison was voted back in.. the look on Joshushs face would be PRICELESS!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Jane -- Those are great points, and I see what you're saying. I guess I shouldn't have put examples down because everyone DOES have different preferences & opinions... I totally appreciate your response though! Obviously, you are a huge fan of the game, and want game-players, but I don't think that everyone sees it that way or will vote that way (especially the TV only crowd). (I know I over-simplified the whole concept in my comment...)

I agree with you about the game play and "casting" -- they were trying to get all hot "singles" together. For example, in Carolyn's interview with Alex's friend, Johnny... Johnny knew the game forward & backwards, but they wanted Alex because of his looks...

I do like how James & Chelsia didn't make promises etc and are openly confrontational/stab in the front, etc... and I think that Matty has/had some good game strategy (although it's a bit over-played now). I think that Allison would have been a much better fit on a different season! I think that Sharon is playing the game and Joshuah was lucky to be with her, although I think they're both probably doomed with Ryan as HOH...

9:20 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Question: Does anyone know what Joshuah is reading in that first clip? I have no clue!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beth, I am pretty sure he's reading the rule book? I know he was flipping through it last night so..

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth & Eric - oh, yeah, I totally agree that many people will vote based on who they like, fairness, etc. Hey, part of what makes this fun is our different perspectives. For me it's sort of part of the game to put my ideas out there and see who -I- can convince. :-) The game for gamers.

Jane

9:38 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Jane, nice! I like that. The game for the gamers. And, I appreciate and respect your game!

IM -- I knew I could count on you. That's what I was guessing but wasn't sure!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a number 3 voter but I do not believe parker was unfairley evicted. He was a ball of depression and stress. I think the most unfairley evicted has to be Jacob. If you think about it it probably would be best to have him back because it's like having a new houseguest and people would have no clue where his votes would go. it would also bring some drama back to the house. it might be a win win.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

heather, I was thinking that too about Jacob.. but then I just think he and Sharon would again be unfairly targeted because they know each other, even tho they are not on good terms. And I dont want Sharon to go anytime soon. :)

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point Heather.
This season has been pretty suck, but I love my BB and can't not watch it :')

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think now that they are singles they are still going to be somewhat targeted as couples. You know guilt by association.

What I thought was so funny last night was how the HG's were all talking about the fact that none of the evicted were in sequester and how the next evected HG would be the first in the sequester house. Won't they be shocked. I wonder also if the person that comes back will tell them they were with all the others in the house..

Oh Oh.. Also the person coming back is going to know everything that has gone on in the house because of those evicted. Good golly I just though of how many lies Allison will fill into the sequestered HG's heads. Who ever comes back is going to be filled with lies.

Jacob is the least tainted as less likely to be filled with lies because he wasn't as involved in the house; however, if he came back he would be gunning for Ryan since he is the one that really said parker was a snake and that is the whole reason he was evicted.

Now the show is going to get good...

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy - Not if Matt is voted out this week before they bring Alex back... That's what I'm hoping for.

Carolyn - I love this site... You are doing a great job of keeping us up to date on whats happening. THANKS!!!!

CBS - I watch BBAD and I'm really disappointed in what you chose to show on TV. The TV viewers missing so much.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home