LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wake Up, Houseguests!

With all the insanity of last night on the live feeds, I completely forgot to post the HoH Room Reveal Pics! Thankfully, the amazing women of BB9DishCaps were 100% on the ball, and they put up some gorgeous pics over there! Check em out and show them some love in the comments section!

8:36am BBT - Feeds Cut to flames. Wakey, Wakey HGs.

We got a few Control Room leaks this morning shortly before the Flames came on... No info, just Ms. Grodner's voice upon arrival... "OK guys.." and a few other little blips.

The houseguests have a busy day today:

  • Food (or Luxury) Comp
  • Nominations - and all the hopeful begging and scheming that will come before them...
8:40am BBT
Feeds are back. HGs are getting up, using the restroom, etc...
Nat's chipper as all get out, Matt's flapping his arms to emphasize he's free (of her) now.
Sheila comes in and tells Nat she wants to say a little prayer with her about the food comp.
Ryan comes down from HoH with his bag of dirty laundry, says good morning to Josh...

In the bathroom, Josh speaks to Sheila:
Josh: Know what sucks for me? I'm gonna go on the block today.
Sheila: Do you really think so? I don't.

Sheila thinks Ryan will nominate James and Chelsia, because of "how shady they were last week."

Around the house:
  • Matt says he thinks it'll be him and James up on the block...
  • Josh wants to make sure he's not on Sheila's team during the food comp.
  • Sharon tells James she wishes Alex and Amanda were here, instead of Matt & Nat.
9:30am BBT
RedBdrm with the lovely couches
James, Sharon, Matt, Josh, Chelsia
Matt: Hey Jimmy, you're gonna be up on the block with me today.
James: You don't think you can talk him out of it? We'll see what happens. I just don't wanna be backdoored.

James: I love you, Chelsia.
Chelsia: F you.
James: I'm just gonna be a maverick...
Matt: Ya mean you're not gonna join a Sexy 6 or something?
Chelsia: Sexy 6?
Matt: Yeah.. created by people who gave more thought to making a name than playing the game... the only person I was really with was Alex. He'd still be here if it wasn't for his wonderful partner. She was a wonderful girl, that Amanda.
    ***Congratulations, Matt! You're the winner of the Paint a Bigger target on your back contest! Your Prize? Well, when Alex walks back in the door next week, if one of the 2 of you doesn't win HoH, you're both going up together...

9:40am BBT
KITCHEN
Josh, Ryan, James, Matt
Josh mentions they're still hammering outside.
Ryan says he doesn't think they'll make them wait all day for it. They rarely do for food comps.
The song this morning was "Total Eclipse of the Heart".
Ryan comments to Josh that he was right about the music up in HoH just blaring. Matt starts singing, and we get flames at 9:45am.

9:46am BBT Flames turn to Trivia. Hmm. Could be the food comp already... or them getting instructions for it...

10:20amBBT - Still Trivia

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shady? If she calls James and Chelsia "shady" for refusing to tell anyone who they were voting for what would she call Matty for trying to make both sides think he was voting for them?
unrighteous, vicious, villainous, wicked, crooked, disgraceful, dishonest, dishonorable, dubious, fishy, rotten, snide, tainted, treacherous, two-faced, underhanded, unethical, unfaithful, unprincipled, unscrupulous, untrustworthy, venal? Any of those would do, I think.

**look, somebody got a new THESAURAS for Christmas :)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Carolyn, whats going to happen with the Soulmates sidebar?
Im soo exicted. I can't wait for them to get into game mode.
Thanks for the updates. And goodmorning!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like I should have asked for a dictionary too--(mispelled thesaurUs) LMAO @ myself

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,
I'm new to your blog and LOVE it!! Thanks for all your hard work! I've been a BB fan since season 1 but haven't read blogs or anything until this season so I'm really green on a lot of topics. Can you clarify for me the laundry thing? Do houseguests only get to do their laundry if they are HOH? What about the washing machine outside? Last night on BBAD Ryan was asking Chelsia about taking his laundry to the storage room and I didn't understand why. Can you help me with that? I know it may seem trivial but I'm just trying to understand more of the little details of the game. Thanks a bunch.
Jamie

9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had to share this.. a message board I go to had a BB9 thread.. tho very inactive. BUT some people have said whothey are voting for... they all must be TV only watchers.. Everyone wants either Parker or Amanda back in.

And on Feb 27th someone wrote "I bet Amanda's going to be sent home. Her partner seems like a huge dick." lol.. Alex is a huge dick? Is there a memo i missed?

Oh and everyone is certain James is Josh and Josh is James, they keep messing those two up..

9:12 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

to Jamie (anon. @ 9:11 a.m.)... the HOH gets free laundry service while everyone else has to do their own laundry. And I think they finally can - hasn't it been 2 weeks since they gave up the washer??

Is it just me or does BB wake this group up much earlier than they have woken HGs up in the past?? Or maybe it changes as the house size shrinks...

9:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jamie Thank you & Welcome!

To answer your questions:

Typically, all houseguests get to do their laundry whenever they want, but one of the perks of being HoH is production does your laundry for you.

The HGs lost the washing machine for 2 weeks during a comp, so many of them are out of clothing now...

They'll be getting the washer back very soon.

9:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

megan - the soulmates sidebar will be revamped as soon as i get a free hour or so...

9:17 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Carolyn,

Why is it such a given that James is going to get nominated? Did Ryan say that somewhere?

9:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mo nope.. I think James is just paranoid...

i don't think Matty really believes he'll be going up either... Matt was upstairs kissing butt in HoH for quite a while. Chelsia too..

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL@Matty's congrats. Has he hit on Chelsia yet?
1.Let's see, he was the receipient of "Hummergate"

2.He awkwardly kissed Sharon

3.He kissed Josh(out of happiness only me thinks)

4. I don't think he would touch Sheila with a ten foot pole

5. So as far as the girls who are left in the house go, that leaves Chelsia.

*Yes, I included Josh in with the girls because he wears a tiara that says "Princess" on it. ;)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so hoping James does not go on the block but I also am so hoping he doesn't get backdoored either. Without James on the show it will be boring for me and I doubt I will be that interested in it.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched Matt last night and he sure was kissing butt! He needs to... Since Ryan knows he voted to Evict him and allison! I will be really disappointed if Ryan does not but up Matt. I do think that Josh will be the other choice.. almost as a tribute to Allison

9:55 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I was guessing that Ryan would put Joshuah & Sharon on the block from the nominations last week... He'd be dumb to put another smoker on the block! (ie: James)

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what that lip gloss is called that joshie has?

9:58 AM  
Blogger dawnie said...

i like how in the report you said when alex comes back..lol. we all know that we have to vote alot to get him back.. =) i can't wait to see if we get him back.

I really have no clue who Ryan would put up. Hes such a nice guy.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI,

I am new here and really apprectiate all the info. What does "Flames" mean?

Why haven't they showed Ryan's HOH room yet?

10:17 AM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

meemma- Yes, Matt And Chelsia have had a couple quick kissy sessions in the storage room last week.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Lissy said...

I really like Ryan and is happy he is still there. I don't think he'll win it as the other houseguests don't want Jen to have anything.

I'm anxious to see how Ryan does. I think he really is only there because of Jen. I'm not sure how much he was into this game prior to his being a houseguest.

It worries me that maybe he won't put people on the block that are a big threat. Frankly, I think Matt should be on the block. I think he's capable of winning competitions and only there for himself. I think Sharon is very smart and crafty--more so than Josh. I'm not sure who Josh will align with--I think he needs to stick with Sharon. I think she is one to look out for as well.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt really needs to go. He is a munipulative, conniving, deceitful person. Where as, James is straight up with you about not promising anything to anyone. Bravo James. Matt is everything that's wrong with this game. (Anybody remember season 1?) It would be nice to have real people again. (Size, shape, color, spirituality, creed, etc..)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Lissy said...

Yes, I remember Season 1!
It was normal people of all shapes and sizes. There are times I wish they would have average people instead of just people who look good in a bathsuit. However it's all about the tv ratings.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Sheila goes up - she is the shadiest one in the house. She wants people to carry her to the end - she has no game at all! I hope Chelsia overhears her and Nat talking and rips into them...did u also hear Nat talking about Matty really being into her this morn w/sheila? That is hilarious...I think sometimes she is delusional just a tiny bit, I think Sheila eggs that on...Who do you think Sheila meant when she said that besides Adam there was only one other person she trusted? I think she means Matt...her pre-show interviews were all like..."If there is a hot guy in the house I would hook up, I'm a cougar." Puh-lease! She keeps saying that her son is watching and trying to look all good to everyone when really she is there promoting a book...which no one is interested in by the way...I wish they would get her and Nat out, I'm tired of their little talks!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jenell said...

I agree with the real people back in the game idea, all in favor of bringing Chicken George back say I, haha. Ok maybe not that far, because he would definatly win this time. But it just seems they all chose made up personalities out of a hat and that was there persona for the season.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan has to put Matt on the block. If he doesn't, then we will know that Ryan has no game.

I have a feeling that Ryan is going to take the easy way out and nominate Josh/Sharon or Josh/Shiela.

Oh, and all my TV only viewing friends and family say they are voting for Allison. I don't care as long as it isn't Amanda or Parker.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Suni Pruett said...

I agree with an above statement and hope that Sheila goes up on the block...just bc she has this knack to make every situation about her...and I get sick of hearing her selfish crap...

Suni

11:54 AM  
Blogger Suni Pruett said...

Oh..just thought I would say Hi Carolyn.... This is my first season with the site..and I love it. I found it bc i went to elementary and high school with Josh..therefore I was interested in watching him...and now I am addicted to the site... You have added so much more to the Big Brother Season for me!

11:56 AM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

I've had the day off, 1,000 votes for Alex to come back, so far

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn is that you from chats clear back when?? It's pennepasta - first time I have been here this year - love it love it love ut!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home