LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, February 22, 2008

Trivia=Veto Comp?


The Live Feeds
cut to Trivia at 1:41pm BBT. It is entirely possible the Veto Competition has begun. We'll be here to let you know one way or the other, and we will post a BB9 Veto Competition Spoiler as soon as we are certain of the winner.

As of 2:30pm BBT - Still Trivia

We've had trivia for well over 30 minutes now.

I believe the Veto Comp is underway.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




16 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I'm not sure why, but Sheila is growing on me!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really pulling for Alex & Amanda to win the POV! It's really the only sure way I know that they are safe. Only bad thing is, is that their ally matt would most likely go home unless they get someone else on their side.

Next week would be amazing if both are still in and they run the house! Haha, that would be quite amazing but I don't want to plan too far ahead for I could be dissapointed...

Chelsia & James say they would take Amanda & Alex off the block if they win aswell, but I cant be certain that I trust what they say.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Lissy said...

I'm sorry I just don't get why people like Amanda. Alec, yes...her no.

2:25 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

Shelia I have always liked.

Amanda. By my definition, how to put this delicately, ummm... someone who licks the *ice cream cone*
is not innocent or a virgin. they might as well do the main deed because your already quite familiar with the equipment. If you know whatb I mean . . .

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love amanda and alex! i hope they win POV... if they leave and later matt and natalie leave then the house will be so dull! i will defiantly stop watching

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Amanda & Alex! Win that POV :D

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like amanda because she reminds me so much of janelle and she was my favorite person on big brother ever

2:40 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I also like Amanda and Alex... I think that Amanda is adorable and has a lot to benefit from the experience in the house. Alex is just plain awesome. I am rooting for them to win, or definitely for Mat & Nat to NOT win so they can't get off the block...

And, really, NOBODY in this house is "innocent"... We all have many dimensions to us. :)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Lissy said...

I liked Janelle.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

These feeds won't be as fun to watch if Alex has to go home... :(

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to hey to you all ! ofcourse i have been working nites so im missing alot but i tune in BB9DISH to catch up :-)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Beth, did you hear Sheila talking last night to Allison and Ryan after they had gone to bed? There are a lot of layers to Sheila that we we probably never wee on BB. Still, I'm not sure about her yet...
David b, very nice with the 'synonym'... :)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Nick J's biggest fan said...

I'm also pulling for Alex and Amanda...More so Alex.

If they get sent home I'll definitely watch on CBS I'll just won't be watching the AD that much.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth & Eric, I couldn't agree with you more! Alex is so funny! And not bad on the eyes either. ;) I'm willing to put up with Amanda's immaturity, because I think she can overcome it and this experience will go a long way towards that happening.

God help us if Matt/Nat and Alex/Amanda are both out of the house -- Sheila, with her HUGE ego will start to believe she actually runs the house! I hope she NEVER wins HoH! She's already too full of herself!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would do people dislike Amanda so much?? I like Amanda because she genuinely seems like a nice person. Yes she's vain. Yes she likes to gossip. Yes she wears skimpy clothing but theres no reason to condemn her. Natalie on the other hand goes down on Matt two times and everyone loves her and talks about how sweet she is. I like natalie too even though she harasses Matt and rambles all the time. I just feel Amanda isnt getting a fair chance.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

david b.

I think you don't know enough catholic school girls then... many claim to be virgins but experts at sucking lollipops.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home