LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, February 22, 2008

Veto Comp Today - The HGs are Up

This post is being updated throughout the morning. Please refresh and scroll down for new info.


9am BBT
Big Brother woke the HGs a few minutes ago. The Veto Comp is today. The Feeds are buzzing.

HOH ROOM
Joshuah, James & Chelsia
9:15am
James & Chelsia reveal the plan to take Alex and Amanda off to Josh, and swear him to secrecy.

Josh: It would totally shock everyone. They would never expect it. They're all running around like crazy people down there.

Spark up the feeds folks.

The HGs all seem to think they're on an accelerated schedule now. They think since the Veto Comp is today, the eviction will be on Sunday.

Alex has his war paint on, literally. Alex woke up at 7:30am, game face on, and began studying the memory wall.

9:35am BBT
BB: Amanda, please come to the Diary Room.
Joshuah: And so it begins.

Matt comes in.

Josh: So pretty and so straight. How can you be so straight?

9:45am BBT
Bathroom
There's game talk on every feed. Lots of scheming today... Sheila and Allison are whispering testily. Alex and Joshuah are primping a little. Alex says, "Don't hate the game. Hate the Playa." Intentionally. Joshuah responds, "What if I don't want to hate the playa, cuz it's you?"

10am BBT

Allison tells Ryan how much Sheila is already bothering her today.
Allison goes. Natalie enters and tells Ryan she feels like she and Matty have an advantage because Alex and Amanda are on slop. Ryan reminds her it's only been a day.

10:07am BBT
Allison and Sheila get into it a bit more. They're speaking very quietly. Sheila feels like she's been dumped. Allison's telling Sheila how Amanda feels lost in the house since Jen is gone, and making excuses for not hanging out with her...
Allison: If I didn't care, I wouldn't say anyhting.

10:09am BBT
Matt is getting into the zone on the couch in his room. Natalie comes in, tells him Sheila and Allison are scheming about something, and he tells her to get in there. She does.

10:10am BBT
KITCHEN COUNTER
Alex, Chelsia and James

Alex: If I stay here, I guarantee I'm here longer than you.

    ***Alex, shut up! Please.
James: OK. But you're probably not gonna stay here.
Alex: I said, if I'm here after this week, I guarantee you I'm here longer. I'm just puttin' that out there. Week by week.
James: ok.
Alex: I'm not gonna eat your souls.. I'm not gonna be like Arrrrr... while you're sleepin'. Nahhh.
Joshuah: What happened to those fun days when we were just laying out?
Amanda: I'm just surprised it's going so fast.

10:15am BBT
The HGs are already gathering in the living room for the Veto Meeting.

They are about to learn who the randomly chosen couple will be. Many of the HGs are chattering...

Alex is silent and focused, holding his father close, drawing strength from his trade center cross.

FLAMES

10:35am BBT
Feeds are back

Sheila
: I'm just glad it's not us.







Joshuah and Sharon are playing in the Veto Comp.

Josh is working the house...

STORAGE ROOM
Josh & Allison
Josh: You've gotta distance yourself from Sheila..
Allison: I know! She wasn't even going on the block yesterday and she was freaking out.

KITCHEN
James, Sheila
James: It just depends who wins PoV. I mean, how bad do you wanna stay in?

BATHROOM
Joshuah & Chelsia
Josh: I just got the scoop. Evidently, last week, Ryan & Allison made a deal with Nat and Matty that if they didn't vote to kick them out, then they would save them this week. Well, since Matt & Natalie voted to keep Jen and Parker, Ryan says he cannot vote to let them stay, so he's definitely voting against them this week... for Matt and Natalie to go... Sheila and Adam too... SO if the nominations stay the same, Matt and Natalie are out.




Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




20 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Good morning everyone! :) Another day, another day!

I can't believe Natalie did a strip-tease....well I guess I can believe it.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, do you have any more information on the Alex bolting up in the middle of the night thing? I don't really get it...

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez alex! just keep quiet baby please.

aw! and he has his cross from ground zero!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

okay i just realized why I can't stand matt.....they keep calling him matty...it's like the name you give your little 4 year old! he acts like he's 4 years old! he's selfish! With Natalie, now with alex! ugh! I hope he doesn't get POV!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Shush Alex!! Oh Carolyn, would that we could just tell him to not say a work to James and Chelsia...if they think he won't feel obligated to keep them safe next week, they'll go with plan B, which might be getting rid of them!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try commenting but never see any of them come up....do you just pick randomly? I prefer this site to the live feeds this year anyway!

11:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon - thanks for being here. :)
i publish as fast as possible and as many as possible. please read 1-4 right above the comment box, as well as the ***.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex needs to keep his mouth shut. i like him a lot but he is going ro make chelsia and james go against what they just planned. he can't go he is to hot. i need something to look at this season in the house.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anybody else catch what Chelsia and Josh said yet again about a noose and Amanda dying?!

I really am starting to hate these people. Amanda might gossip but that is no reason to say the crap they are saying. I really hope their familes are proud!

I hope both of the couples are able to stay this week and that Shelia/Adam or Joshuah/Sharon leave. I'm praying it's J/S and then J/C next week.

Thanks again Carolyn for all the updates. Your site is by the far the best :D

Oh and Alex yes please keep your mouth shut! Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite in the bootay!

11:44 AM  
Blogger doug said...

Is anyone else bothered by this whole couple thing? I don't like everything being done in pairs. I find the strategy, what there is is harder to follow, and with 2 people going each week and 4 on the block.. I am finding it a little bit boring! Odd to say that with all the chaos going on, but it's not like you can pick a favorite player and stand behind them!

I am anxious to see when and if they will switch to single play. Julie did repeat again this week the game will be 3 months long.

So, who will come back? How? When? How will it be decided?

I love big brother, and I want to love this season so badly, but I'm just having difficulty getting into it like I have every other season.

Am I the only one?

11:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

becca -did you hear it or read it? i just relistened for it, and i heard no such reference.

12:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

becca - sometimes there are rogue updaters on some sites... be suspicious when there's only one post from the person and it's something outrageous.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i reade on jokers that josh and chelsia made a noose comment AGAIN and chelsia suggested hiding alex's cross.

i love chelsia but seriously WTF!! there is a line ppl!!!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG i have been back like 7 times trying to see if you have posted a winner for Veto..is it happening now? I LOVE james and chelsia, i hope everything works out for them!

12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@12:06 - i think it was a rogue poster on jokers... i didn't hear it.

if anyone actually did, please let me know.

12:13 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Amen to all thos beggin' Alex to shut the pie-hole. Christ, he needs to zip it before he talks himself out of the house! I REALLY like this guy, so this is killin' me!!!!

I really hope this sh*t regarding Chelsia in particular isnt true, that there is yet again more noose talk. I let it slide with regards to her the first time around cause I like the broad and am hoping it was a bad choice of words and not intended with malice towards a person's suicide.

I'm Sicilian, and may I remind these young cats messin' with a cross in general is gonna come back to haunt ya! Sorry, big believer in some old fashioned legends as I have seen some unfold!

Alida

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Carolyn I heard it on jokers as well.. I wish I was home watching the feeds. lol I can't get them with the dial up where I am.. boo..

I hope they didn't say that. I thought jokers was reliable but I guess not. lol.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unless you had sex with the girl you cannot say she isnt a virgin. it shouldnt matter either way. she hasnt done anything horrible so there is not reason for people to be so hard on her. so what if she is immature and silly it isnt a crime.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the comment, it was when they were in the HOH room talking about what the veto comp could be. She was joking that it would getting out of a noose. Totally cold hearted and awful because James and Joshuah laughed right along with it.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

I'll play Devil's Advocate here ...

Even if Chelsia and Josh are making snide remarks about nooses it doesn't make them bad people. Making catty remarks about even cattier people is the only entertainment available in that house.

Keep in mind that both Josh and Chelsia didn't believe Amanda. She put the story of her father's death out there so quickly and matter-of-factly that it seemed more like game play than sharing. I continued to doubt Amanda's story until Julie Chen mentioned that both Amanda and Alex lost their fathers.

Chelsia and Josh may still have some doubt.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home