LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Serious Rift Between BB9 Jen and Ryan -
She wants him gone

2:40pm BBT
Ryan and Jen just got into it big time. In this clip, she calls him out for campaigning against her. He denies it.




After the argument, Jen seeks out Alex and says, "Don't put me up. I'm voting him out... Ryan's campaigning against me and I can't have that. I can't play this game while he's here."

Allison makes an excellent point, "It sucks for Parker and I, and it sucks for you two too. Until one of you go, that's the bottom line. Until you two part, this game cannot be played fair."

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




13 Comments:

Blogger Seffie said...

Wow!
I've been missing a lot while doing housecleaning for my daughter who is coming in tomorrow! And I have to be gone all afternoon tomorrow, too. Bummer! I'm home this year, but I am still missing a lot of good 'stuff'!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

O.k., hear is a novel idea. Since Jen couldn't keep her yap shut. Split up her and Parker, and Ryan and Allison. Put Jen and Ryan and Allison and Parker together, then make Jen and Ryan compete together to save their collective arses, they are targets anyway, why not?!?!? They lose they go home, seems like a much more fair way then to penalize Parker and Allison for Jen's "verbal diarrhea" .

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be honest, not a fan of Jen. I can't see her and Ryan being together after this season.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI: I'm doing the chatroom that Shotime ofers...I'm pushing your page like crazy!!! I've got the room embedded on my myspace page. Just thoughtI'd let you know
www.myspace.com/thezanyone

3:28 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Yeah...I kind of don't get them (Jen and Ryan). He really doesn't want her to stay in that house...something is just odd about their realtionship.

Well, he campaigned against her and denied it but it's all on record here at BB9 dish!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

BB is either the best way to break up with your partner or the worst way. I haven't decided yet. Maybe tomorrow. =)

That Jen is a powerful gal. She's strong. I think he's going to be a formidable presence in the house if only because she strikes me as a bit of a bully.

Biskit, I don't think they can be separate hence the "Til Death Do You Part" part.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, Thanks for the GREAT videos that you are putting up on YouTube!

I encourage everyone to check BB9Dish Video out here! www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bb9dish&p=r

Everyone can also rate the videos, and it will show the other video watchers that the BB9Dish Videos are worth watching!

I don't know know if people know it or not, but they can subscribe so they get notified when there are new videos! For free!

Thanks again Carolyn, it makes YouTube a better place now to visit, and it makes your site even better!

: )

4:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Doug. :)

But I really can't take the credit for it. Our longtime friend ReporterX is helping out with the videos... and she's posting them all there. :)

Here's a clickable link:
YouTubeBB9Dish if you'd like to subscribe. :)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

I agree monyc...Jen has a very strong presence. I can’t figure out how I feel about her. I think she made a big strategic mistake spilling the beans about her and Ryan and I found her to be a bit annoying during the entire drama last night. But now that she is picking up her game a little, I think the tables are beginning to turn for me. After everything she did to stick up for him, turning her back on her team mate and her “alliance” the least he could have done was shown a bit of support.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

I understand that MonyC, but when has BB EVER followed the rules?!? Time to get a divorce!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i <3 u guys

4:44 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

We <3 u too Carolyn....or at least I know I do!

4:48 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

thanks doug...carolyn...I'll do my best to get great clips..

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home