LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Big Brother 9 The Creatures are Stirring

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Oh Whatta Night! As of 8am BBT, Sheila, aka MamaBear, is already up and in the shower. The rest of the house is still sleeping for the moment.

Goodness gracious. Talk about an explosive opener to the live feeds. When they came on last night, the whole house was in an uproar, led by Parker.

To recap the finer points:

  • Sharon and Jacob are toast
  • Alex & Amanda are the New Power Couple.
  • Their plan as of bath-time last night was that Ryan and Allison are going on the block.

This season is going to be intense. While it's really too soon for me to start playing favorites, I am drawn to Amanda and Alex, as a couple, and it seems I'm not alone in this. Our longtime friend DocRocket already made a Chop of them:



They gel together quite well... and bathe together too (clip in prior post). Heck, she's even grooming him.



They behave like a real couple.



I was up with the HGs 'til about 2am BBT (5am my time), so most everything else is covered below this post. Our girl ReporterX was up even later, and generously captured the clips above for us.

Make sure to check out our screencaps blog too: bb9dishcaps. DivaDawn, Kimbalicious and DishDudeDoug were working overtime last night to bring you some gorgeous caps from the feeds.

It's ba-aaack. :) BB with a vengeance.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




15 Comments:

Blogger Shana May said...

is she plucking his ingrown hairs? Gross!
So I thought Parker was going to be one of my favs..not so sure about that now, even with the apology. I think that he should realize that he would have an extremely solid alliance of four with Jen, Ryan, and Alli. Obliviously Jen and Ryan will be true to each other, and up until the couples are split (which HAS to happen eventually), Jen has to be true to Parker and Ryan and alli have to be true to each other...

8:38 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

Looks like a big bang start. Watching Shelia make coffee reminds me of Kail. :( Two weeks in I am sure the new HG's will have won me over!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

ScreenCaps are fab! Congrats to the girls!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great start so far to BB9!! I have a question for the live feeders/people who know the schedule of the game. I was gonna get the live feeds today actually (YAY!) but I actually thought of waiting till after the first couple was evicted live next Wednesday, so that I could start watching the house once everything is all "caught up" between the live feeds and the TV show. Does anyone know of the schedule of the competitions in the house? Again, great stuff Carolyn! Keep up the great work!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Cue said...

Amanda is definitely my favorite. The most beautiful one in the house. Even after the apologies and everything, I still dislike Jen and Ryan. And what I don't get from Jen's logic is she wants them to join Ryan and Allison to form a 4 person alliance when they were already in a six person alliance. Makes no sense to me. Get rid of Ryan.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So.. what was that thing that Alex was playing with in the bed?? Almost looked like a blackberry phone or something! Didn't really look like a handheld game! Any ideas??

10:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

stacey - he's 1/2 HoH, so I'm guessing it was a walkman or something...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Stacey, I saw that too, and thought it was the remote to watch the cameras & houseguests around the place? He seemed to be looking up toward the screen...

10:23 AM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

YAY! Thanks for posting the chop Carolyn...and of course for all of the great work you're doing, keeping us in the loop. xoxo

11:31 AM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

PS - As I was making the chop I thought to myself, "Gee Amanda looks a bit like Janelle...especially in the nose/eye area". Does anyone else see that too?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I just find alliances damn annoying, generally speaking. It sets people against each other, usually too soon for there to be any good reason why, for no real good reason at all.

These things tend to be based on things as meaningless as who picked a particular bedroom in the first ten seconds.

So, I'm not too optimistic.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

And another thing ...

Are those two Bobobos? The way they groom each other, I was wondering if they were gonna start flinging poo at the cameras.

But, seriously, they are cute.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I meant Bonobos. I'm a bad typist.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Leah0516 said...

They are too cute. I think I'm liking them a lot. And Oh my gosh, the moth ball comment... haha that was too funny.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda looks like a brunette Janelle to me. Her and Alex definetly gel really well together.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home