LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Big Brother 9 Day!!

It's official. Past midnight the entirety of the country...

Happy Big Brother Day, everyone!

I hope you're all ready, with your Live Feeds all set up and waiting to go. If you haven't yet, get to it! According to the CBS press release earlier today, the feeds will go live from the house immediately after the show. If you missed that post, I really encourage you to check it out. Tons of important info: Click Here.

They're up already, alternating between a cool new BB graphic and the NASA channel, and the chat rooms have been open a couple days now. If you have a regular chat room, I strongly recommend you get in there early to make sure you get your spot.

Miraculously, I actually got my pre-BB to-do list all done earlier today:

  1. Add right sidebar.
  2. Add Feeds Launchpad. (ReporterX is a goddess)
  3. Add Widget.
  4. Buy a few pounds of coffee, nuts, sugar free popsicles and enough 1/2 & 1/2 for a month.
  5. Create and Send out 50 gazillion myspace comments, a couple bulletins and alert the facebook group to new posts.
What's your pre-BB to do list? Time is ticking. ;)

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




23 Comments:

Blogger ReporterX said...

no Carolyn is a Goddess! ;-P

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W00t!!!

I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!

I know that should have been for the post below, but it just hit me right now. All organic. :)

In terms of snacks for the show tonight and subsequent days, took care of that yesterday. I've got my "Cheez It Duoz"(addicting as hell) and my fav beverage.

Happy Blogging Carolyn!

1:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am up for the day ans READY for BB9 with only another 15 hours till BB9 starts... UGH! I don't know how I am going to get through this day/evening. Can you tell that I am excited. I couldn't sleep! LOL!!
Stay calm everyone, It's almost time...
Have a gr88t day all, see you tonight!

3:14 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Yay! Finally the day is here! I am so excited. I can't wait for the workday to be over. Woo Hoo!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

My to do list:
- drop car off for oil change and tire rotation.
- vote!
- meet fedx guy for my new laptop!
- pickup car.
- make dinner.
- make sure new laptop is up and running with live feeds and BB9Dish!
- watch BB9!
- watch the feeds!

Happy, Happy, Happy!

4:57 AM  
Blogger gennie said...

I've got the girls coming over for a BB premier viewing! Must make pickle dip!!!! Can't wait!

5:49 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Yes!!! Im so happy. I have stayed away because I wanted it to be a suprise and dont want to know much about the HG. Im trying not to read to much but its hard!! I cant wait!!! Thanks for doing this again!!!!!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Shana May said...

My pre-BB to do list is doing a "keep the power on" dance. We are in the middle of an ice storm with over an inch of ice on the trees and power lines. So far, so good, but the wind is suppose to pick up today...So say a little pray to the BB gods to keep the electricity flowing my way :)
Happu Big Brother Day!!!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

I may have to tape tonight and I'm kinda sad about it! The 7am yoga class I want to make on Wednesday isn't likely to happen if I stay up to watch all of BB.

Decisions, decisions...

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't never participated in this "pre" season blog. So I have a question. Are the house guest already in the house? I thought they didn't actually enter the house until the live first show, when they show everyone scrambling for the best beds...etc. I thought they were sequestered in a hotel or something like that until the actual premier. I am right or have they already gone in?

7:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well instead of waiting until summer it's here and man in saskatchewan it's the "winter" edition for sure. the winter winds can make a grown man cry on the prairies . . . believe it!

8:44 AM  
Blogger anaface said...

oh my i can't wait much longer!!!

14git... the houseguests have been in the house for almost a whole week!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the HG's musit be getting psyched to go live for the for the first time!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reminded by my 9yo this morning that I need to get some popsicles! other than that I am ready for the winter edition of my summertime favorite!!

So glad I found BB9dish again :)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Well, my pre-lims were unintentional! Our lights went out last night and I stayed up until they came back on - and to finally get my shower - And it was a4:45 AM before they did! So I got to bed at 6:30 in the morning!! So I guess you could call that a practice run for tonight, only not so late! Ha!
I'm pooped. Anybody got some caffeine on them?....

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First and foremost...Thank you Carolyn for keeping us all in the loop!! You do a wonderful job at this!! I'm so excited for tonight I just can't stand it!!lol Anyways I bought a nice bottle of wine so I can have a few glasses while watching BB9 tonight...and of course some live feed action!
Kristine~

11:39 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

Happy Big Brother Day to us all..can't wait!!

I love Gail's to do list..mine is:

-Sleep until noon (cuz I was up all night)
- eat & take meds (no not physc meds lol)
- use my computer until dinner
- eat again
-hug my family goodbye (j/k)
- watch Big Brother
-Watch live feeds & Showtime
- not sleep for 3 months..lol

12:20 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

If I forgot to log out at home would I be blocked from logging in at work for the feeds?

1:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

davidb - unless you're using no time out feeds at home, you'd be logged out after a period of inactivity anyhow.

otherwise, i'm not sure.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Good luck Shanna May! I would die if my electricity went off right now... we're only having sleet though...

YAY for tonight!!!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in on Big Brother 9 day. Does anyone know if they're gonna do the Showtime thing again?

Hoping so!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: Happy big brother 9 day, you listed your pre-bb to-do list. could you explain "add right sidebar," "add feeds Launchpad," and "add widget" please. I am new to this board and the 24/7 feeds. thanks

3:11 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Hello to my fellow BB "f(r)iends"

It's great to see all my BB8dish peeps and Nice to meet all the new BB9dish addicts!

Carolyn, you ROCK! One can't have the complete BB experience without your blog. Thanks for all the hardwork you've already done and will continue to do and of course all the sleepless nights you'll have over the next 3 months! I know a lot of us will be right there with ya.

I can't believe this party is already starting again! What a great way to stay busy and keep my mind off being lonely without my deployed hubby. This is just what I need to get through the last 3 months of his 14 month tour in Iraq. How perfect!

Yipppeeeee...

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home