LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, February 10, 2008

One More Day Till Big Brother 9

I can't even believe I'm writing those words:

One more day 'til Big Brother 9.


When the writers strike first happened in November, I knew deep down a winter Big Brother announcement wouldn't be far off, especially if the strike lasted past the first week of December.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, the strike will likely end this week, just in time for the Oscars to have a real show - unlike the pitiful broadcast that was the Golden Globes - and Big Brother will air as planned and for a full season, end of strike or not, starting tomorrow night at 9pm.

I'm so happy, I could sing. :)
    Big Brother Begins Tomorrow!
    Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow,
    There'll be Feeds.

    Just thinkin' about Tomorrow,
    Clears away the...

Creative types - and there are so many of you - please feel free to carry on the theme (or dump mine and write your own completely) here in the comment section. :)
    Big Brother! Tomorrow!
    We love ya, Tomorrow...
    I need more caffeine
    Right now!

Yeah.. I know that last bit doesn't rhyme, but I'm writing from a point of honesty here. ;) I expect much better BB inspired lyrics from the rest of you.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




9 Comments:

Blogger indigoprince said...

Big Brother
Tomorrow Tomorrow
I will waaaaatch

Hey Dishy chicks I am so glad that you fulfilled my wish and posted it on here for the full season deal like I asked about a few weeks back. I am so excited that BB9 is
only a daaaaay awwwwaaaay:)

8:08 AM  
Blogger doncey said...

I cant wait. Looks like this is going to be a very spiccccey season. *hug grin*

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BB9 eve!!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Brother Big Brother
It is like no other
What a treat
That we get to meet
For a special winter edition
That will be quite neat!

WoooHoo Big Brother 9!!!

Much love,
Lisa :)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They will be up against big guns for ratings. I hope the ratings are enough to keep 2 BB's per year for awhile!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Amber Eaton said...

I'll play!! Here's what I came up with. Hope you likie. (Insert Frank Sinatra voice here):

Love and big brother, love and big brother
Go together like the sheets and covers
This I tell you BB Fans
There’s a house full of soulmates with fake tans

Love and big brother, love and big brother
In a bubble romance tends to smother
Ask any past showmance
And they will say it was a strange trance

Try, try, try to integrate them
It's an illusion
Try, try, try, and you will only come
To this conclusion

Love and big brother, love and big brother
Go together like a young dude and a penthouse mother
Playing kissing barbie and ken dolls
Evel Dick is hosting houscalls

12:40 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

davidb, we won't have to wait long for the answer to that. 'They' put up ratings numbers very quickly. Of course, there is tivo, etc. now. I believe they count that, too, don't they? I hope so, because I have so many shows on Tues and Wed that I want to see that I HAVE to record SOMETHING and watch later!
I WILL watch BB live for sure at least this week. Gotta get on the feeds ASAP tomorrow night! I usually go to feed 1, room 34 when that chat room is up and chat with my buddies that have been meeting there the last three or more years. It's a NICE room if anyone wants to come and visit with us. I'm Seffie in there, too. Look us up and let me know you're a BBdish blogger so I can say HEY!

One more day!
Hurrah! Hurrah!
We'll be up all night,
And then sleep all day!
The house will need cleaning.
The clothes will pile high.
But the feeds will be calling,
And it's watch them or die!
So here's to a season
We never thought we'd see.
Turn on your live feeds.
Watch Big Brother with me!

12:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe!!
Love it!!
Keep em coming. :)

Would you believe I sang em all? :)

Too cute!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually James would not be back dooring matt.

matt would be the renom, not the back doored.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home