LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Big Brother Live Feeds 10pm BBT/1am Eastern

Mystery solved. Sharon and Jacob were voted out. The HGs have now named the guinea pigs after them.

There is NO honeymoon period with this crew. Or if there was, it happened before they cut the live feeds on, because now it's drama, drama, drama! Yelling, tears.. Big Brother.

While Parker and Jen were the 1st Power Couple, and they chose to evict Sharon and Jacob, Amanda & Alex are the Power Couple now.

Parker and Ryan are almost sure to come to blows and very soon.

Meanwhile, Sheila and Allison have created the lesbian alliance and are telling the other house guests they have been dating for the last 14 yrs.

New Season. Brand New Game. I don't know about you, but my head is spinning.

In a lighter, tipsier moment, Sheila notices the abundance of Italians in the house:



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




18 Comments:

Blogger Seffie said...

Yeah...
I'm ready to take a break already and finish watching my taped shows! LOL!

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who are the best youtube peeps to subscribe to? :) i must sleep soon too...

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot even believe what is going on. My head is just spinning and I am so confused. How did they find out about the boyfriend thing? Parker is really pissing me off at this point. I saw the premier then I turned it to BB after Dark and I just don't know what I missed. The thing I felt was interesting was the fact that I believe these guys have been in the house together for a couple of days not just tonight. Wow this is going to be a crazy 3 months.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone but drunk Amanda has not figured out that there are 7 teams but they are there for 3 months so they will have to split up the teams. der der der DUH! I think i would have noticed that after...i dont know 5 seconds after they said there were couples. Parker is so dumb. When are people going to figure out alliances that are formed in the first week never work out?

10:44 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

I'm rooting for the guinea pigs.

10:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe.. i'm with you, cliff

10:49 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

It's so good to have the old gang back... CLIFF.. get your RX refilled buddy !! It going to be a long 3 mos... I can tell already !! LOL

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting chaotic start. No favorites at this point. I find the BBB (BibleBikiniBarista) annoying.

Too bad we never got to see the two Ex's work it out.

I BELIEVE THIS IS A SHORTER SEASON! 2 months and a possible split with the final couple... for the winner.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Yeah I kinda wanted to see what happened with Sharon and Jacob too.
I really like Jen and Ryan, I hope they make it far...for now.
God, I am so glad I didn't wait for the feeds last night. I went to bed shortly after the east coast show and knew I'd be here this morning. Had a rough day yesterday and getting sick I had to try to catch some Zz's

Thanks for the awesome captures!

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW... I was really looking forward to Sharon/Jacob... Am sad to see that they didn't get rid of Sheila/Adam! They both annoy me! Natalie does as well! I think my new fav couple will be James/Chelsia.. I would have chose Jen/Parker, but not to keen on everyone already know about her and Ryan!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since the houseguest have been in there for 5 days...something must of happened to get sharon & jacob evicted so soon. I thought for sure it would of been "ma". Maybe Sharon asked to be evicted...well I guess there will be no mending fences like the Donatos!!!

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos to you Carolyn. As always you rock gf!


DebinNY

HAHA Cliff I love it!

7:09 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

OMG great show!! Loved every minute and every twist. I hate to see that Sharon/Jacob are already out...i thought for sure it would be Sheila/Adam...well maybe hoped is a better word LOL. I think my "faves" at this point would be James/Chelsia. But still too early to tell...

7:35 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

As much as all of us want Sheila and Adam out, as a strategic move, I would have totally kept them in. A couple at odds, can't succeed in the game. Keep them around, they're weak!


However, I am interested in how the Jacob & Sharon eviction happened. She did tell 3 of the girls. Were they threatened? I also thought that maybe S & J wanted to leave... I mean, I could not imagine going through that on national television. I know it doesn't compare to an estranged Father & Daughter, but still...

I wanted to get to know them too, but good move on Jen & Parker's part!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Not really feelin' Allison or Sheila. Boo to that!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Does anyone else have a feeling that Jen & Parker will end up hooking up if they last more than a month?

I can't stand Amanda, she is just throwing herself at Alex and he treats her like crap.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Ida Reilly Dunno said...

I have to agree with Beth about being strategic with who to vote. As much as I wanted ma/paw out - they will kill each other in the house and the drama may be funny! But as much as I wanted them gone I feel bad for Adam; he looks like a lost puppy dog. Sheila I think is good looking but I have to say I think she looks older than 45 - do not get me wrong she looks good but I really thought she was older that looked younger?! Make any sense????

Anywhoo Jen and Ryan are silly, silly people can not keep a secret- well thank goodness it is not called "Lets keep a secret till death" or something quirky like that ;p


Oh and ANON- I with you my head is spinning maybe b/c it is new and with new days etc. I felt lost and I was wondering where Jacob was until I looked on here! I knew I shoulda came here first silly me!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Question: Would they ever cast a non-drinker or a former drinker ("recovering alcoholic," if you insist on the parlance)?

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home