LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Big Brother Live Feeds: First Report

The Feeds are ON. If you do not have the feeds, everything below this point, and for much of the rest of the season, will be a spoiler.

Upstairs is all arguing in HoH. Downstairs is pretty nice between Josh, Neil, Chelsia and James.

Here's what we know:

  • The HGs know about Jen and Ryan already, and it's causing friction between Jen and her partner, Parker.
  • I believe there's a couple already gone, but I can't tell who yet. Jokers said it was Sharon and Jacob, but then they were quoting Sharon as saying something, so that doesn't quite fit.
Spark em up! The drama begins!

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




13 Comments:

Blogger denah said...

Why didn't they evict complaining cougar and meathead???? And how spilled the beans about jen and ryan???? ARGH!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more more more more tell us more! *ha*

9:38 PM  
Blogger KathyGrifFan said...

lol cougar & meathead

hth is the secret out already??

why is parker so p'o'd- did he think he was gonna get some?

I don't like this delay from non live first show....im lost

Thank goodness for this site- thanks girlzz!!! xoxo

9:42 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I absolutely LOVED tonight's premiere, this group of houseguests, and this twist...

BUT, what the heck happened to strategic game play??? Ryan & Jen could have really worked this to their advantage and now they're going to be targets! No wonder Parker is upset. Is it too much work to scheme behind the scenes, and use your game-playing abilities to convince your partner NOT to vote off your BF without giving away a key secret?


I wonder if they ever found out about Sharon & Jacob...

9:51 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

I just heard Matt say it's day 5. So it's official. They went into the house on Friday.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was Sharon and Jacob who got evicted. They just said they named the guinea pigs Sharon and Jacob to to represent the first evicted members,

Kimi

10:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Seffie!!

Has anyone figured out who's already been evicted? My head is spinning!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

I believe anonymous is right.
Sharon and Jacob most have gone first. I haven't been able to spot them, either...
So the guinea pigs are Sharon and Jacob, huh? Darn! I wanted to get to know Jacob!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Cool! They ARE showing a fire in a fireplace!
I wonder if they will show the guinea pigs sometimes and the fireplace sometimes...
But, dang! The music has GOT to go! I'm sick of it already!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe they started off with so much drama tonight after the show. This is going to be a good season. I just want to know who the lesbians are. I keep missing the comments about them.

I can't believe that the first secret is out about the Jen her boyfriend. Drama! Drama! Drama! I love it.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes and Sharon and Jacob seem to be gone. Evicted? that too bad cause I thought they would be very entertaining to watch. And Jacob was a little bit cute.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

Man I really liked Jacob/Sharon. They could have been the next Donatos!! I don't see why they didn't get rid of Adam and whats her name!! Only thing I can think of was Sharon asked to go....she sooooo didn't want to be there after seeing Jacob.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they are hamsters not guinea pigs... but anyway, why and how were sharon and jacob evicted and parker and jen still power couple? I thought they were the first power couple and normally after the first power couple votes someone out they have another comp. I am totally confused. And why in the world would jen be dumb enough to tell the truth when she is supposed to be lying to work with Ryan, they could have worked together as those 2 couples and would have done well probably. Alot going on already... I liked parker at first, now he is just a jerk... oh and that oldest lady is a major Biyatch, she is the most shallow person I have ever seen, even more than Jen from last season. I hope she goes soon!! And her partner reminds me too much of Howie anyway.. lol

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home