LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Big Brother 9 Premieres in Less than 2 Hours on the East Coast

OK. I thought I was excited before, but now I'm really, really pumped. In 2 short hours, we'll be learning who these people are, who's paired up with whom, who's HoH, and very likely, who's on the block.

Immediately after that, on the live feeds, we'll really get to know them, and we'll very likely learn who the first evictees are or were, since tomorrow night's eviction show isn't live. And if that is indeed the case, we'll also learn who the new HoH is.

Oh the tangled webs they weave. ;)

Before folks get all disgruntled about the HGs having been in the house a few days before the first show airs, and before the feeds go live, please remember that TV shows, reality or otherwise, don't produce or edit themselves, and this Big Brother is on a incredibly accelerated schedule - especially with the premiere and the first eviction happening only a day apart!

In order to have a first show to air, they have to actually film the houseguests interacting for a few days, and edit that all together in a clever way, so we are able to get a sense of who's who and what's what.

The tv-only audience will always be a few days behind everything that's happening, but the Live Feed viewers will get caught up in no time at all.

In about 3 hours, actually. :)

I'm really hoping they do go live immediately after the show airs on the east coast, but it's such a wait and see thing. Last year, the feeds cut on the instant the west coast had seen the show.

We shall see!!

Either way, it's going to be a tremendous night, and I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all of you for coming to bb9dish. Whether you've been here with us since the beginning, or you've just discovered us recently, thank you! You make it so much fun!

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!

4:25 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I stillthink the delay is stupid. Live should be live. Not live on tape. Is that done for live sports as well?

4:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

beth :) me toooo!

david.. i keep hoping our positive attitudes and happy outlooks will rub off on you. :) in fact, i'm gonna hold my breath til they do! ;)

4:34 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

it's hard to be happy in a cold Saskatchewan winter, but BB might help eh?

4:39 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Hi! This is Shan(aka Heidi)
I signed up for feeds and I can't wait to watch.=)

4:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

david - (i'm turning blue here)

Shan! - Woohoo on the feeds! I can't wait either! Party on the live feeds! Party on the live feeds!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question, will they be posting the full episodes on the CBS Site again? Because with BB being during Idol season, I have a slight problem... lol

4:45 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

OK, another pet peeve! Sorry I am Negative nelly ;) The full episodes online only work if your in the USA...and they wonder why some people use BitTorrent for certain things . . . .

4:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thedisher - i believe that's a yes... lemme go check my cbs mail...

yup.

"The CBS Audience Network to Offer Full-Length Episodes and Highlight Clips Online"

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Thanks!!
It would be hard for me to write about both shows at once lol....

4:58 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

Can you believe it? I have go out. I won't be back until half an hour after BB is over. Thankfully I have a VCR and the live feeds. They should be on by the time I get back. Have a great debut everybody. I'll catch up when I get back!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Kiari Athenia said...

woohoo

5:22 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Where does everyone go to chat?Witch room do you live in!!? I feel so alone sometimes :(

5:31 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I'm ready-eddy-eddy-eddy! Friends are over. Feeds are ready. The baby is fed. Should I be this excited??!!!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Amy, I've never chatted over there... only on here... Someone let me know where you all end up too!

5:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

kiari - woohoo!

beth - ab-so-lutely!!!

amy - i'm not a chatter any more. used to be, but it's hard to chat and blog at the same time... but lots on here are...

5:40 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Okay! I made it! Got my new computer set up and ready to go with my live feeds and the lovely blog!! Only 15 minutes!! :<)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amy, i have been going to feed 1, room 34 for several years now. The 'old-timers' in there are really nice people. Some newer ones are a little crazy, but in general, the room is my favorite one to go to. Come visit, if you can get in. I'm Seffie in there, too. Let me know you're there and from BB9dish if you see me and I will say hey!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That goes for anyone who stops in 'my' room! Fifteen minutes to go!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger doncey said...

this is killing me!!! west coast here, Ive slept most of the day to speed time.. but I just realized it was on at 9 not 8 *slams head on desk* Three more hours to wait, all over again!

5:47 PM  
Blogger folieadeux8381 said...

omg i'm so excited!!! 10 minutes!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The two posts from emily was really from Seffie. Don't know what happened...

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

UGH! The Maryland Primary elections have been extended for the next half hour... they're going to be interrupting the show. BOO!!! :(

6:01 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

Ugh! I cant wait...sometimes (and I do mean very seldom sometimes) I wish I lived on the east coast instead of west LOL!

6:36 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

HELP PLEASE...Is this the blog that did such a great job last season with big brother. Is the moderator named Carolyn? I sure as hell hope so.

6:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Mike!!!
Welcome home, honey! :)

6:50 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I almost forgot that a new season started tonight. I was flipping throught the channels and saw it on. I will be doing most of my viewing throught this site. It's much better than watching the show.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home