LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Big Brother 9 Live Feed Video Capture Ryan Parker Fight
Jen and Parker Discuss...

11pm BBT - 1am BBT
Updated post.


11:20pm BBT
Things have calmed down considerably in the past few minutes. Thankfully. I think we all need a little breather. That was the most intense opening of the Live Feeds ever.

Here's a clip of Parker and Ryan's argument from about 30 minutes ago... It really felt like it was going to come to blows between them.



A few minutes later, Jen, in tears, talks with Parker about the situation.


Ultimately, Parker cools down and apologizes to Jen for calling her nasty names. He hugs her and keeps telling her how sorry he is... he was just angry. She tells him he has to find a better way to handle things.

And now, one for the boys... Natalie getting into the jacuzzi in her bra and barely there undies.

Not Safe For Work!



Gentlemen, here's the link for the 2 week free trial of the live feeds. ;)

And xx2000xx, from bbcouchpotatoes brings us this view of Amanda and Alex getting into the bathtub.
Not Safe for Work



Since we featured Ryan and Parker's blowup, it's only right to bookend this post with their make-up conversation. All is good. For the moment.


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went into the first episode expecting to hate Chelsia and Natalie. After the first episode I love Chelsia, and after that hot tub video.... i'm starting to love Natalie!

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subed to you, TRD and xx2000xx on Youtube!! See ya in the morning honey... well, after my shopping spree that is! :)

12:04 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Parker, Parker, Parker... didn't the snotty mess that was Dustin teach you anything about walk around in a crown? You walk around in a crown (and cape)you gonna be making a big mistake! My, my, my how quickly we forget.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Vals said...

Thanks for the great feeds! I was wiped out and couldn't keep my eyes open any longer! (I haven't slept in days with the antisipation of BB9 season!) So at 12:30 I dragged myself to bed! I am up at 7:00am and caught up on your great blog! Keep em coming girls! Good Job (as always!)

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im completely baffled by all this drama, I can't believe I missed it!
How did Jen and Ryan not keep thier secret?
And why did Sharon and Jacob go home? -- I was soo rooting for them to work things out....
After the premier (east coast) I decided to go to bed, and I was soo positive that Sharon and Adam were going home.
Unexpected.Drama.Big Brother.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Thanks BB9Dish!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Mornin' Carolyn! The clips were awesome! Thanks for linking us up! I hate to tell you...but I fell asleep. (shame) I had to be out early this A.M., I just couldn't keep my eyes open! Thank goodness for the clips or I'd be completely lost!

Is it a requirement that all the girls must were itty bitty thongs?!! The guys seem a little shy compared to the girls! Darn it!

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Jen...she seems to be making the best of a bad situation.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Biskit said...

QUOTE OF THE NIGHT....could be QUOTE OF THE SEASON!

Parker: "THESE PRODUCERS ARE SICK!"

HAHAHAHA! Loved it!

....even though I loved her, Amanda, PLEASE no more off the shoulder shirts, hun!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

daaaammmmnnnn (can I say damn?)

crazy night already. I am kinda bummed at who went home, I was looking forward to watching their drama unfold.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Is the amount of drama that occurred last night an inkling of what's the be this season. Don't know if my nerves can handle it. And guys please don't kill me but, seriously, can these girls at least wear bathing suits LOL and we thought Jen was bad last seaon Why goodness!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

They are looking pretty cozy on the feeds.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Erin P said...

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkks! so much drama and I am missing it!!! No feeds this year..Feb is the tightest one of the year for us...anywho
just wanted to say THANKS again for all the vids.
and ditto..suits ladies... or are we trying out for other showtime shows?
can't wait to see what happens next

7:48 AM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Whew! I am glad they all calmed down. What I don’t understand is why Jen didn’t just try to persuade the group against putting Ryan up on the block rather than outing their relationship. It seems an alliance was formed between Jen/Parker, Amanda/Alex and Matt/Natalie. Once Amanda/Alex won the power couple and decided they wanted to put up Ryan/Allison, Jen should have gotten creative and took her time weaving a conspiracy or finding cause to vote out a different couple (playing the game). She was given Parker as a team mate and she went against him immediately and ousted her relationship. I think that was a big mistake. Though I think Parker was rude, I completely understand his sentiment of feeling “screwed” by getting a partner that isn’t loyal to him in the game…I’d have been really ticked off…

I really like Amanda/Alex the most so far. They seem levelheaded and very cute together! I liked Jen/Parker the most at first, but now I am not so sure. I kinda think Jen is annoying “my boyfriend, my boyfriend, I’ll go up on the block and save my integrity” and I think Parkers ‘tude might get under my skin…but I don’t want to be too judgmental as of yet…the guy was angry and blowing off steam…in the end he was calm and kind. Ultimately Parker has a target on his back by association…no one is too keen on the fact that Ryan and Jen are a couple and after last season, no one is going to keep them in the house together for long.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

BAD strategic play on Jen & Ryan's part. I actually see why Parker's upset. He has a target on his back now!


Also loving Amanda & Alex! and Chelsia & James too! So far....

8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Its all coming in fast & furious! I love the hot tube! I wonder what the BB8 people think of the new crew new drama! Did anyone hear from the Kail James Party? Evil should have something PRICELESS 2 say about the thongs!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

So, that's a magic crown right? It confers on the wearer extreme buttheadedness, right?

2:09 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

OK, now an announcement from Judgey McJudge-A-Lot:

Um, as hot as some of these folks are ...

And considering they're gonna be half (or more than that) naked in front of unforgiving cameras for months ...

They need King Dusty in there to do an abs class.

Jus' sayin'.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home