LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, February 18, 2008

BB9 Amanda is Up and Mending Fences

1:50pm - 4:00pm BBT

1:50pm BBT
Amanda & Alex
Backyard

Amanda's up and her face is showing every minute of that war last night. Going against her original thought of staying up in the HoH room all by herself, she's outside talking to Alex.. keeping calm, and planning to make some amends around the house.

Part One


Amanda's laughing with Alex and Parker about Joshuah flipping off her picture on the memory wall every time he passes by it.
~bb9dish~
Amanda Part 2



Next up is Amanda with Parker...
~bb9dish~
Amanda Part 3



In the hopes of mending fences, Amanda approaches Allison in the Storage Room, apologizes to her, and has what looks like an excellent heart to heart.

Allison is my favorite human in the house at this moment - for her apparent generosity of spirit, her humanity and her excellent gamesmanship.

Here's the clip:




It should also be noted that Amanda and Alex discussed the crumbling of their alliance earlier, as well as the need to expand their circle again.

2:35pm BBT
Amanda and Allison emerge from the Storage Room
Enter the kitchen
Josh: Everyone's best friends.
Girls laugh.
Allison: I just wanted to hear the song about me.
Josh: Sung in the right key, of course.
Amanda: Josh, I want you to know I forgive you for what you said about my father. I understand that in the heat of the moment, we say things we don't mean, and I forgive you.
Josh:(Flippantly) Thank you.

3:10pm BBT
Slowly but surely, Amanda is making contact with everyone who was hurt in last night's explosion. She seems well-received, but time and catty comments will tell.

Amanda tries to mend fences with Natalie...



Following this exchange, BB announced an exterior lockdown. So far, all's calm on the western front. I don't really expect that to last.

3:50pm BBT
Hammock
Natalie, Josh and Sharon
(Sigh.)
In a tone of voice that lets us know Natalie is not at all forgiving, she tells Josh and Sharon all about her conversation with Amanda.
Natalie: She tried to apologize to me and told me she never called me a whore.
Josh: Don't apologize to me unless you're ready to admit what you said.
Natalie agrees.
Natalie: She said, "you'll see when you see the videos."
Josh: Please... as if Big Brother captures every single thing that happens in the house.
Natalie: Yeah.

As nice as Natalie was with Amanda is as catty as she's being when talking about her now.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




19 Comments:

Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Let's go! Get the game rollin kids...let see some strategy!!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

I'm so disgusted by Josh's comment of "just like her dad", I'm sorry, I dont think I will ever forget that vile blow he took, I dont give a damn HOW mad he was........

I went off about it on my blog without giving away any spoiler, which is sure to confuse people, but ah well. I am THAT angry, I just HAD to get it off my chest, and fair warning, I am nothing nice in my rant..........mama spells it out when she's angry Carolyn, try not to cringe hun. You're a good and nice woman who wouldn't dream of sayin' the things I say, me not so much :-)

What a vile piece of *beep*, oh I just cant stand it!

As always, God LOVE you for the info girl.....
Alida

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good. I'm glad she didn't decide to stay up in the HOH room. I'm not the biggest Amanda fan but I hope Joshuah is able to keep him big mean mouth shut. There are times to be mean with game talk but he is just being vicous... hell she didn't even do anything to Joshuah.

There's never been a season where I am tryin' to not completely dislike someone so I can have somewhat of a favorite. It's way too much drama for them only being in the house for a week. I can't even think how it's going to be in a month or 2 from now. Yikes!

So far I'm really liking Allison- I think she really stepped up last night. Amanda did do bad with somethings she did but it wasn't bad enough to get what happened last night and then to not have anybody console her?! That's just wrong and inhumane and I gained alot of respect for Allison....

I'm still really not liking the whole partner thing...

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... EvelAlida,

You made me check out your rant on your blog. I have to say that was colorful. I agree, a little. I do agree with your take on Allison though. She is not doing it for me... such a princess who thinks SHE is with RYAN and that she is better than the rest. Maybe if she stopped hanging out with Sheila so much...

3:36 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I can't believe she forgave the little slime for his comment about her dad. I would never forgive that. ("heat of the moment" my a**. There are some things you just don't say.)

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - What's the deal with Parker's boycott, and why are they letting him get away with it?

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people here are more upset about the Josh comment than anyone who is actually playing the game is. There is a great video by xx200xx that shows mainly Alex and Josh talking about how the comment was a mistake and purely "heat of the momment". Even though most of you seem to hate the idea of that, it does seem like that was the case and it seems to be the view of everyone in the house too, so all of this unneeded drama about "the comment" really should be dropped.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

There's a lot I can see that I can disagree with people about, but I can't can't can't see what real issue one would have with Allison.

I haven't seen her do thing one that makes her as, well, scummy as most everyone else.

That said, I do have people I kind of like. What I find strangest about it is that they are people who hate each other. Sorta like the Janelle/Danielle thing.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Amanda does NOT go to Nat with what she hears. Nat is not true to Amanda. Heck, she went straight to Josh and whoever and told them about what Amanda and herself talked about.

I think she is slowly redeeming herself however. Which is very good!! Hopefully her and Alex can continue to mend and become a much better partnership. I see it happening! Hoping for the best...

Go Amanda & Alex!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you realize that Allison and Shelia have kept up the lesbian partnership plot? I thought everyone realized it was a joke - but apparently not. Allison and Chelsia are discussing the marriage and adopted kid in the sauna right now. So strange! Why hasn't the house been discussing this????

Jane

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got it... i know my favorite... why did it not dawn me me sooner...


JACOB!!! Lucky jack-a$$ doesn't have to deal with any of these crazies! *HA*

5:08 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Cliff,

Reading over your past couple of posts, it sounds like you need some love and positivity. So...

Know that I love ya and what ya contribute to this blog, and life in general. The way you express yourself is clever, humorous, engaging, and insightful. Not to mention the fact that you are a very wise, intellectual, unique, compassionate, and genuine individual.

I'm sending you a smile and a big warm, happy, hug. :)

P.S.
Just like my opinions were part of the minority last season, once again, I think I'm in the same "square peg" boat as you. But at least I got someone awesome to help me row and keep me company. Hopefully this season we won't sink!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Luvvin' Melissa!

5:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Luvvin you!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUH Josh must not have ever watched the show... YES BB catches EVERYTHing that happens in the house-- that's the damn POINT.I can't believe he said that.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked Josh before this whole thing with Amanda....I'm still a little lost as to why there was such a blowout. They were horrible to her. I was digging Chelsia and James too but now.....who knows. Where did they find these people anyway??? There used to be at least a few "normal" people in the house. I wonder if Chelsia and Josh were trying to be like Dick because that's what it seemed like. And as much as I didn't respect his gameplay, he did have a strategy...which they seem not to have. I am going to watch but I really hope they don't do couples again..

6:20 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Hey Tella :-)

Thank you for checkin' it out. I am happy to hear you agree with some stuff, that's a shocker to be truthful, as I get more "I can't believe you said that/thought that" comments, so hell, that was a nice change of pace :-)

I am not diggin Allison at all no. While my views on her intelligence on some strategy is positive, I think she is quite full of herself. She hasn't blatantly wronged people as some have no, but her air of arrogance doesn't illude me in the least.......

I try to remind people I try hard to keep my blog spoiler/feed free, so sometimes its tough to write in the show only perspective, because sometimes by then, my opinion may have softened, but then again, cannot yet express as much until it is appropriate. it gets tricky....

Thanks again!
Alida

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all,
I too found myself horrified by the attack on Amanda last night. Here's the thing - I'm all about the strategy. I hate it when emotions prevail - that gets nobody closer to 500G's. I thought that last nights display was some of the worst examples of human behaviour ever. The whole mob frenzy mentality makes me ill. What was really interesting is (A) - nobody stepped in to say ENOUGH. And (B) all of these folks are accusing each other of things that the other is doing. What point is there for me, if I was naked in the hot tub which is clearly inappropriate, to call somebody else out about their booty shorts. Are there any "game players" in the house who can see that?

7:01 PM  
Blogger Ronda said...

I'm with you anon 7:01 - It's rather sickening that no one in the house has even mentioned that Amanda hasn't done anything that someone else hasn't already done. And Chelsia - ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black? I seem to recall Chel being NAKED in the hot tub and then she has the nerve to call Amanda out for exercising in her booty shorts??? And lets not even get into what Natalie's been up to! What about James? And Matt? And how manipulative is Allison??? I seem to remember hat she went after Jen first, not the other way around....

I wonder if they know how much we are laughing at their self-righteous behavior?

Don't worry Amanda! Life outside the house will be much kinder to you than these other freaks. They're all so worried about calling attention to themselves that they won't even defend a woman against a crazy man.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home