LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wake up, Houseguests!
Veto Ceremony Today

10:15am BBT

The feeds cut to flames, the music came on, and I swore I was just hearing things. Surely BB wasn't waking them before noon on a Sunday. Unheard of! Then I remembered, it's winter BB: all new show; all new schedule.

10:25am BBT
Joshuah: Veto Ceremony's at noon.

    ***Is that noon BBT?
    Meaning... within an hour or 3, give or take.


They're an extremely perky bunch this morning, considering most were up till after 4am. Most everyone's in the bathroom, showering and getting ready for the day.

10:55am
The last minute scrambling has begun. Parker asked James if he was 100%, and James said he wasn't sure. Chelsia piped in that she was!

11:00am BBT
Parker's gone upstairs to HoH to confer with Amanda about James and the rest of them. Is she sure they have this one and that one? Amanda's as sure as someone completely out of the loop can be.

12:10pm BBT
Parker's been scurrying around freaking out a little... The feeds keep cutting to flames then coming back a few minutes later. When they do come back from Veto Ceremony, I'll be here to post about it. :)

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do we know yet why niel is gone? or will we find out tonight on cbs?

11:00 AM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

OH NO!!!! Please, please, please take Jen and Parker off the block...PLEASE!!!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm saying this as objectively as I can say it... this season's cast can't hold a candle to last season's cast.
There isn't anyone likeable in this season... it's really booring.
I mean, whether you were into Jeric or the Donatos or whatever, last season was cool.
This season was forced and thus, is all based upon the premise that sex sells.
The girls (besides Sharon)have NO redeeming qualities besides their sexual appetite and the guys are all scumbag man-whores.
It's quite dissapointing so far.
My favorite so far is Sharon... she seems the nicest.

12:15 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

I have a veto wish this great day...LOL

I want to see the veto used..take off Parker & Jen or Ryan & Allison...put up Sheila & Adam..and personally would like to see Sheila & Adam going home..

Just a wish...LOL (not feeling Sheila or Adam..the other four have a little more to give the show)

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reporterx: I totally agree w/ you on that! I don't know how long I can stand to look at Adam's bugged out weird face! lol Besides that he just seems really boring!

Christophers: It took me a LONG time to get into the show last season, for awhile I simply only watched because I was a fan for so long and figured I would give it a shot and eventually I developed my fav's so far this season I agree with you on the sleezy guys and gals this season. It's like Jerry Springer meets Big Brother! lol But I like Alex too - Sharon... I liked her coming in now it seems like she is doing ALOT of floating... which will probably get her far - it has worked for many others in the past. So give it time, maybe you'll find someone you like. :)

Serena

1:08 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Josh has completely worked Natalie over. She is 100% aware of the fact that the house is voting in favor of Allison/Ryan. Matt has no idea. Sharon and Josh discussed who they would put on the block if they won HOH last night...Matt and Nat. Oh Natalie...get your head straight!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reporterx...

I absolutely agree.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

I'm so sad that they are voting to keep Ryan and Allison. I don't want Parker and Jen to leave! :( I'm gonna pout!!!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christopher I totally agree with you! I just posted a comment on another post about this resembling a Real World cast.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i personally really DO NOT like Parker but he does bring drama to the show so i guess i will give him credit for that. I feel ike Parker only jumped on the liking Amanda wagon because Jen was taken, he's a whore. As far as Jen goes, I don't care either way about her but she was obviously supposed to fill the "hot blonde" character, they should've went with someone single for that one. Overall, I have no favs yet, most of them are annoying to me.

-erica

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home