LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good morning! Happy Sunday, Big Brother Lovers! The winner for quote of the night goes to Josh and James, who said in a quick one-two punch:

    James: Don't be shy. Just be gay!
    Joshuah: Hey! That's my role.
Saturday night in the Big Brother 9 house. Oh my goodness gracious! This house! These People! This game! ;)

We've put together several clips for you, but they only tell so much of the story. Because of the speight of youtube account suspensions and cancellations recently, people are being careful not to post overly naughty bits and have that happen again.

To really see everything, you've gotta get the feeds. With the 2 week/no strings free trial, you really can't go wrong.

10:19pm BBT
Circular Staircase
Natalie

Natalie does a striptease for all the houseguests... Joshuah joins her in the act. Very funny!
~xx2000xx~


11:27pm BBT
Pink bedroom
Matt, Parker and Alex
Matt the turd tells the guys about what happened with Natalie the other night. Parker already knew, but now Alex does too...
~xx2000xx~


The real antics didn't begin till after BBAD was off the air. The HGs are very aware of the time frame for Showtime, and generally save the best stuff just for the Live Feed Audience... Cuz heaven knows they wont be able to show this on network tv!

Here's a little taste of the beginning of the antics that started right after midnight, captured and edited by ReporterX for ~bb9dish~. She's titled this edited clip "Meet Crazy James":



What we couldn't show you was the part at 12:35am where Amanda pulled James out of the jacuzzi, and he got nekkid and did a little dance. The dance being the only little thing about it.

Watch Big Brother 9 on SuperPass 24/7!
Try the Feeds for 2 Weeks Free


2:20am BBT
Matt, Amanda and Parker convince Natalie to go upstairs to Alex to try to make a pass at him, in hopes of keeping the alliance safe, and as a means to distract Alex from Parker's interest in Amanda.

Unbeknownst to Natalie, this plan will either be helped or hindered by Alex's new knowledge of Natalie's activities with Matt the other night. Matt bragged about it to Alex up a couple hours ago. Being the gentleman, Alex listens to Natalie, but as we know, he has no interest in her. Alex has eyes only for Amanda.

While Natalie's upstairs with Alex, Amanda teases Parker with a quick cuddle.

Click the Pics to visit our ScreenCaps Blog: BB9DishCaps





3am BBT
Alex & Amanda
Outside
He's had enough! For now... Alex is angry and passionate and just plain hurting.



3:15am BBT
Clearly, the ploy to distract Alex with Natalie was a big no-go. Natalie went back to Matt for hummertime, part deux. Do we really need to see more video of that? Nah.

3:15am BBT
Alex & Parker discuss Amanda
Kitchen Counter
After a little blow up with Amanda about her telling everyone how he tried to get with her, Alex is now downstairs with Parker talking about her, while Amanda listens from the upstairs landing.

The more I hear, the more I love Alex.



3:22am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Alex & Parker are joined by Matt
Bragging about Round 2
"I didn't even have to Kiss her"


I know he's "young, dumb and full of ___," but come on! While Alex and Parker are a little jealous and congratulatory, Alex is the lone voice of reason and humanity, urging Matt repeatedly to "Talk to her. That's all she wants. Just speak to her about.. things. Just give her 5 minutes."

Alex leaves and goes back upstairs, and Parker and Matt share a laugh that Alex doesn't know they sent Natalie up to him.

By 4:15am BBT, the HGs are all tucked in for the night with their BB appointed partners.

And that concludes the Overnight Report. :)

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




20 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Ok I understand about the youtube, but what about a screencap of James' long dong?? Haha, I just gotta see for myself.

Noooooo I'm not a perv!!!

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OmG have we seen Eric's latest MySpace blog?

http://oddandstupid.com/BB9/eric_from_big_brother_8_myspace_haters_blog.htm

He basically tells off everyone in the bb9 house, everyone in the bb8 house, Gretchen Moll, Janelle, EVERYONE.

I think he had a bit of rage built up!

6:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Louise,

Yeah.. I saw it.
Here's a clickable link to Eric's blog for anyone who hasn't:
Eric's Blog

Dick Has a response up on his myspace blog too: Dick's Blog

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Apparently James has found some work in the past. Share or not .... X rated.
http://oddandstupid.com/BB9/BB9_nudes/bb9_james_zinkand_nude_photos.htm

Jane

6:51 AM  
Blogger Shana May said...

I think that if I was in the house and there was a competition today, I would totally want to be on matts team...he won the pov after nat did her thang, so he obviously does well empty lol sorry just had to point that out.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, that rant by Eric was something. Seems like PTSD. The guy understands show biz, how odd he would loose it over such nonesense. I get the Dick thing, that's real pent up emotion, I'm sure. But the other stuff - seems misplaced in my humble opinion.

Jane

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG--this house! These people! This game!!! All I can say is WOW I laughed so hard at James' lil dance last night that I almost peed a little LMAO hilarious!

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet they just gave CBS an idea! Stripper pole in the house for next season! lmao!!! At the very least it would be entertaining!

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex is my favorite hg. I am not liking Amanda. She is a big tease. Honestly I don't know what Alex sees in her.

DebinNY

Speaking Eric's blog it was pathetic. Now Dick's reply was head on.

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I'm having more fun at Dick's page with the latest drama between him and Eric than I am of this season of Bigbrother. Eric is just bitter because they talked about him in the house the other night. I cannot for the life of me understand how Jessica would want to be with a man like that, his blog was nasty at times.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Matt is a scumbag! And Natalie - oh Natalie, have a little more self respect! She makes women look bad! The only one I'm sure I like in this house right now is Alex. He seems like a decent down to earth guy.

And Eric's blog - UGH! I can't stand it when people attack how others look - Amanda's thunderthighs! That makes me sick. He acts like he thinks he is so much better than everyone. Some of it was funny, but a lot of it was garbage - especially when he called jen a Wh@#%. At least it is her boyfriend she is messing with. While everyone else in this house seems to be switching/ready to switch partners every other minute. Is it me or is this the most sexually active house ever???

7:49 AM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Awww...Alex...I do hope him and Amanda can work things out. I have faith that they can come to an agreement and be a good team. Especially after Parker is evicted (though I don't want to see him go).

8:03 AM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Alex seems soooo sweet!

It's unfortunate there's a guy like Matt!

I don't like players! LOL

8:08 AM  
Blogger doug said...

Natalie Striptease video gone

Amanda & Alex video gone

10:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

doug - you sure? i just refreshed and see all the videos fine

10:23 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

I really enjoyed James last night..he let out his "real" personality and it was a blast to watch...I was not able to put all of the fun things he did in the clip...sorry..just think some things are better left to the live feeds..

Seriously though about James male parts...they are spectacular!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That link for the James naughty pics isn't complete.

http://oddandstupid.com/BB9/BB9_nudes/bb9_james_zinkand_nude_photos.htm

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I don't think Matt is all that attractive so I don't see what these girls see in him. And I agree with the person that said Natalie seems like the kind of girl that gets her self worth from the attention she gets from men... I knew many girls like that when I was younger but you would hope by the time they reach their mid 20's that they would have more self respect! I don't feel sorry for her at all either. I think she is gross! You don't just give anybody a hummer! NASTY! She just met him! Who knows where he has been? After doing that on national TV does she think that anyone will ever respect her? You can't turn a ho into a housewife!

Serena

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex remains my favorite in the house but Amanda is really out of this world! What is wrong with her. She just doesnt get it. Poor Alex!

I hope Parker leaves Wednesday because honestly I would like to see things work out for Alex&Amanda. It looks like Parker is going to be the odd man out anyways. Please let it work out that way and no one change their minds!!!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,
oops! I realized after I posted that comment that you'd seen his rant, 'cause you'd commented on it! lol, guess I have to read further.

I wasn't impressed with his "fat" bias -- I mean, he himself isn't a perfect physical specimen-- but the rest seemed pretty, well, people have been trashing him for months, he needed to let it out.

As for the house this year-- my husband put it this way "Wow, looks like they've decided to join the ranks of the other BB houses around the world, where some babies have been conceived, gonnorhea has been transmitted, and everyone's humpin'". I'm not really enjoying it, but hey, ratings are ratings I guess.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home