LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Big Brother 9 HGs Gone Wild

2am BBT

I'm hoping the headline says it all. Natalie's striptease, James' how shall i say, flexibility and wrestling Amanda, Amanda and Parker getting very close, James getting closer to Chelsia, bubble bathing suits in the hot tub...

The HGs are very aware of when showtime begins and ends, and all the fun started as soon as showtime was off.

Watch Big Brother 9 on SuperPass 24/7!
Try the Feeds for 2 Weeks Free




Watch Big Brother 9 Replay 24/7 on SuperPass




Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OY... my first night really watching these hamsters. Lots of drama and sex talk...

I find both Amanda and Parker entertaining... even if Alex is feeling left out. :-(

This house is like Paradise Hotel.

2:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

morning Tella :)

ditto to both, and i just got some nice shots of amanda and parker...

but i feel for alex.

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is silly... I have to be up for work in 4 hours... but it's interesting watching Parker and Alex talk.

And as far as BBB... she is making Erika from earlier season pale in comparison. Matt is the new Boogie.

3:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i actually feel badly for her...
hummertime part deux.

oh natalie!

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. It's sad and it's out there in the ether... 4ever.

Some girls are so needy. Too bad. Too sad. :-( And some guys are just pigs.

G'night/Morning. <3

3:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good night/Good morning to you too. :)

Natalie's such a sweetheart... I really hope/think she'll come out of this relatively unscathed.

Matt, not so much. He makes Boogie look like a saint.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Ohh I cannot wait for the overnight report! My buddy was supposed to alert me if I needed to get back to the feeds, she must have fallen asleep!!

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It takes two to tango, as far as I know, especially in the case of Nat 'n Matt!

"Some girls are so needy. Too bad. Too sad. :-( And some guys are just pigs."

Could it also be true that some guys are needy, and some girls are just pigs?

I'm just asking...

Not all guys are like that, - I am not - and when you open it up like that and take it out of the Big Brother scope - that's when it can lose it's meaning for what you intended.

Keep the focus on the game.

Ie: I feel badly for Natalie, she must really be needy to be doing the things she is doing. And Matt, he's just acting like a pig!"

I'm sorry if I came across as being self righteous, because I don't mean too.

I just don't like general statements that put the blame on 1 person when 2 people are involved in a consensual act.

That's just my opinion.

9:07 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

I disagree about Natalie...I don't think she is "innocent" or vulnerable ..I think she knows exactly what shes doing..I don't feel sorry for her at all..

12:03 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

rich, reporterx, that's why I said in another post that Matt and Natalie deserve one another! I think as far as these two go, Matt is the pig! But Natalie is no innocent by-stander! She controls what she wants and what she does!
Again, they deserve one another...

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Response to Rich...

I noted some guys and some girls. That's all there is to it... and if you read more into it and feel a need to defend... det ar inget jag kan gora nagot at, tyvarr.

I see Natalie as a woman who gets her self worth from any kind of attention from males. I see it too often in life, unfortunately. And I see Matt as one of those males who is a typical player... and gets his jollies 'using' any vulnerable female around. I am not saying ALL XX and XY. I am talking about this typical kind of personality. It's actually Matt's goal to 'have' every girl in the house. I really hope the other girls are not as likely to play his flute and this player can be a one man band from now on.

I feel for Natalie, even if she would be using this as a strategy to get further, because she may be a bit too naive and lack some common sense. But then again, maybe she can take a page from Sheila's page and strive to be a Penthouse Pet.

Talking about pets and animals... it's making fun of the Pig to refer to Matt as one. Sorry Babe. I would eat neither. ;-/

12:32 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Oh you know it's been a good BB9 when we turn on each other in the comments... 8-) Some guys are pigs, and some girls are needy... an vs versa.. Everybody just think this is only WEEK 2... hehe ... were is Cliff's Durgs when you need them.. LOL...

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home