LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, February 17, 2008

What the Buck?!

For the past 3 years, we've been fortunate to have a friend in Michael Buckley who does the "What the Buck?!" show on youtube. He's got a hysterical new show up about Big Brother. Enjoy the Sunday Funnies, and go subscribe to What the Buck?!



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't he funny Carolyn! I been watchimg him for 2 years now.

DebinNY

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMFAO Jameka, Jameka, Jameka could've... hahaha He's right, that doesn't ever get old!

7:10 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

I had a lot to catch up on since yesterday when I jammed my thumb into the meat slicer and then had to drive an hour to a hospital and get caught in a snowstorm and stay overnight nad drive back an hour this morning.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

OMG! NICK AND JEN? My President's Day weekend is officially ruined. Okay, maybe not but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Who's next Nick, Amber?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Yes, Nick and Jen. I mentioned that before. Isn't that gross??
I have seen one other 'what the buck'. It was hilarious! I didn't know he did this all the time. I have a lot of catching up to do!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that was hilarious, i've never seen him before, but im def. subscribing to him now! lol he was so funny!!! thanks for posting that!


& btw, nick and JEN?!?!?! wtf??

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what the buck!! That was how I discovered this website! :) <3

1:41 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I love What the Buck=)
Had no idea about Nick and Jen though-which is just madness!
I suspected they had broken up.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Love WTB.

Carolyn,


You do know if it wasn't for him we'd never have met.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

And how much am I LOVING the idea that Nick and Jen are together now?!!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS CAROLYN!
Love ya! BUCK

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG That was hilarious!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I love What the Buck! I got hooked & subscribed last year through the Dish... I literally "LOL" every time I watch! But, this one was exceptional... I love the BB stuff, but also when he broke out into Kelly Clarkson songs... ha ha ha! Thanks for posting that! :)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home