LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Veto Ceremony Spoiler

The Veto Ceremony is over. As expected, Matt & Natalie elected to NOT use the Power of Veto. Nominations remain the same.

Here's a clip from immediately after the Veto Ceremony, captured by Quirkydude.


The live eviction is Wednesday night. Jen and Parker have their work cut out for them, and it'll all play out on the live feeds. Let the hardcore gaming begin.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




7 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

I'm not surprised! I didn't expect them to use it. I'm honestly surprised when anyone uses it. I just wish that Matt and Nat where the ones on the block!!!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Either the HGS love to eat or I
have developed a talent for tuning into the feeds whenever they eat.
Love BB9Dish=)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Wow. This is a rather thoughtless move on behalf of the yellow team. No one is ever safe in Big Brother...leaving a vital part of your alliance on the block at the mercy of people who are "promising" their votes is never wise. What do Matt/Nat, Amanda/Alex stand to lose by securing their alliance at this point?

Also, Natalie is wrapped clear around Josh's finger. He has her hating on Amanda, Jen and Parker...has her turned against her allies. (NICE work Josh...can't say that I am happy about it but you do have game!).

I am bummed. Matt/Natalie better win HOH after Parker/Jen go home. Otherwise the odds are against both them and Alex/Amanda...and I will not be a happy Doc...

Though they will have deserved it after this big-time blunder!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just checked my DVR for Wed. night and the summary points out that ONE houseguest will be evicted... Does anyone else see that?

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone think that Parker should man up and tell Alex that he likes Amanda? And I really dont like this season. To many young people. I like to see fighting (No physcial) but good goosip, this guys are all back stabbers I guess back stabbing is all part of the game but damn Dick and Jen made it fun to see last season. And Josh needs to quit will hes ahead. He needs to stop talking because he could be the next to go. He has a attitude problem. I didn't like the fact his said Sharon s is bitch!! Not a cool move! And Amanda is so full of herself she's a wannabe Janelle! Nat is making a fool of herself sleeping with Matt he is so wrong talking about her that way. What til she sees the videos him talking sbout her. I really don't know who I want to wn this season maybe in a couple of weeks I'll figure it out.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

I checked my guide also. No it says one couple on will be evicted on mine.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More people know eachother outside the BB house....

Ok I may be completely wrong about this theory, but I keep thinking it, starting from the first episode. Then I watch more and convince myself it's not so, it's just my conspiracy side talking, but then I see/hear certain interactions, and I come back to the same theory.

So it might be totally off, but I think Sheila/Allison know one another. This is based solely on how I have percieved their social interactions.

Also I think Alex/Matt know one another. In Carolyn's interview, Alex's BFF said to expect him to align with the "Boston" guy. "New York and Boston, usually don't get along, but..." and know Matt says the same thing in his DR on tonights episode.

And if them, why not more or everyone? I know I'm crazy.

Also, I think Amanda has some kind of mental disorder.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home