LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, May 12, 2008

BB9 HG Radio Interviews Galore

Happy Monday, BB Lovers!

Lest you think all the HGs are doing is ebay, they're also making time with the BB loving ladies of radio, Shree and Baby.

Amanda will be back on with Shree and Baby tonight, Monday the 12th! Then... on Thursday the 15th, Chelsia will be on!! The following week, the 21st is Sharon and Josh and either the 20th or the 23 will be James!!!

Please check out Shree & Baby's archives at:

www.blogtalkradio. com/schreeandbaby
& Come listen Live!

Shree & Baby come on LIVE from 8pm to 10pm PST and if you want to call them and chat with Amanda tonight, the number is: 347-326-9149

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Hey friends,

Just checking in after watching the last Survivor show on the net. You know what struck me, that I didn't realize before, the Survivor folks are exponentially brighter and more articulate. I guess it's a different type of person who wants to do these shows; Survivor draws the real Type A personalities, higher achievers who couldn't bear to be stuck in the house. But I wonder in casting how they make these determinations. The Survivor people are better looking too (I think). Wierd. Boy would I like to be a fly on the wall. Anyhow, it just struck me, so I thought I check in.

Later.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hey Jane, I agree. The survivor group are much more interesting to watch, but no live feeds and Survivor wins 1 Mill, BB only gets 500K. But BB still spends more, because they have the other comp prizes, they feed these people for free, and decorate a very nice home, and still take care of the sequester jury. I guess BB is so busy spending money they don't have time to search out interesting really interesting people. They have gotten lucky a few times.

12:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jane, I never know how your mind works, and that's probably best for all concerned. :p~

A very interesting observation. I do think BB has definitely had Type A's but I can't really think of one right now unless it would be Dr. wILL, but yea there has to be more.

As for Survivor having better looking people, do you think it has anything to do with how they care for their bodies and exercise. I know I'm old and out of shape... actually I've never been IN shape, at least not to the extent I could make it through a Survior season. I'd be voted out at first TC, if not strung up and hung before my tribe gets to their first TC.
Glad to see ya still posting. When are we going to move to the new blog and get the gang all together there. I guess that is a question better asked of our fearless leader, Carolyn.

I wasn't happy wih the Survivor Finale.. I really wanted Circe to win. She amuses me for some reason. I liked her on her own season too.

CYA!

GaYToR aka John

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home