LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Joshuah Joins the EBay Fray

With the help of his sister Kealee, BB9 Joshuah Welch joined the ebay fray last night with a couple of interesting items for his fans.

First up, his beloved UT stuffed doll... Here's the ad copy: "Joshuah is parting with the UT Doll and the Fantastic Chelsia Thong! It is an authentic Bevo UT Doll autographed (on the back) by Joshuah, with Chelsia Hart's panties tied to it!"

USC fans (like me) may have other uses for this one. The UT doll. Not the thong. ;)

Next up, the magical Gloves & Goggles of Super Joshy! You know the ones...


It's a Bird, It's a Plane...


Here's the link if you'd like to keep an eye on all of Joshuah's auctions: Joshuah on Ebay

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would come closer to buying something that belonged to Josh than I would to Matty. After watching that video again, it was actually kind of cute.

Come on BB10!!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not Joshy related, but just an fyi - James is going to be on Superpass tomorrow 5/7 at 6 pm PT doing a video chat. Might be interesting... Especially for all of those James groupies out there :)

1:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Gotta make a dollar ... know that!

;)

PS - I loved Super Joshie ... he took Mr. Incredible to whole other level!

4:33 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello, lovely Carolyn! Can you please please tell me what's up with Matty's "Fly Natalie to Boston fund" on ebay? I am bidding on some of his items, and was curious: are they hooking up??

5:25 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

P.S. I feel stupid asking him myself, even though I am bidding, LOL! Wanted to ask you first :-)

5:26 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I can't believe I have the high bid on Jushuah's Bevo doll.

Anyone want Cheslea's thong if I actually win this?

I'll be wearing rubber gloves as I remove them before spraying Bevo with lysol. I'll put them in a sealed bag marked toxic waste, but they are yours for the asking. :p~

8:15 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I want to bid on this one just for the sheer grotesqueness of it.

Good lord!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&adtype=3&item=300222148394

8:27 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, so I gathered the nerve to ask Matty my question, he said he was flying her just for a weekend since she had never been to MA before, and NO they were not hooking up! LOL

6:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jluvs :) I'm glad you asked!

7:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - I couldn't bring myself to call attention to that one... and everything it represents to me...

Plus, since it didn't belong to one of the houseguests and some ebay seller actually brought a bible to the party with the intention of listing it...

I'm grossed out.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

jane & carolyn -- I totally agree! And, it's not even the actual "Team Christ"... dare I even say it?!

At Joshuah's welcome home party, he called himself "Captain Queer" instead of Super Joshy. Thought that was funny...

12:46 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I can't believe I still have the high bid on Joshuah's Bevo doll at $42.00 ... I've replaced my Carolyn addiction with an eBay addiction.

Still several days to go so I hope someone goes a dollar higher. I just hate to let bids get away from me.

Jane I need a therapy session for this problem.

If I get it, I'll try to turn some of it back into cash. I'll take off the Chelsea thong, as I said earlier, and list it on eBay myself. There has to be some panty perv out there who would want such a thing.

8:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Well so much for making my million dollars on selling Chelsia's thong. I didn't get the doll. Someone bid $43... WHEW!

I like Joshy, but not enough to bid high on.

My eBaying consists of drag... gowns, jewlery and wigs. It's made a big difference in my tips. They've just about tripled.

Now a night with Joshy? Yea I'd go a little higher, depending on the services offered. :o He'd be a scream to hang out with even if I am old enough to be his..... FATHER.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home