LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

C=Venus Strikes Again

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers. :) I can't think of a better way to cap off finale week on bb9dish this season than with one more amazing chop from C=Venus!

I'll be back in a couple weeks with interviews of some of the final 9... after they've had a little time to decompress from their stay in the asylum...

C=Venus actually made 2 new chops for the finale, but the 2nd one is a bit too wide for the blog. Please click the pic (or the following link) to visit C=Venus' site and check out The Final Curtain. When you get there, choose Big Brother 9, then just click the "Next" button located on the upper right side of the pic. FYI, C=Venus also has a shop on cafepress where many of her chops from the season are available for purchase on t-shirts, mugs, etc..

And now, without further ado, Big Balla...



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam was funny as heck on house calls - very sweet with his callers so I had to be pleased for him. Ryan will be on today!

Thank you Carolyn for all of the wonderful posts - made it so much more fun for me!

See you 7/13!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man look at Baller !..sittin in the limo,drinking Cristal and lookin like a king...Another masterpiece C=Venus.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Vals said...

Thank you again Carolyn! Great season and I already added BB10Dish to my toolbar! Thank you to C=Venus for her creative art work...see you in a few weeks!

8:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YEA BABIES!!!!!!

C=Venus strikes again. I love it.

Champagne indeed. Wasn't Balla the the one to puke after drinking champagne on "F2 Toast" night?

I'd hate the smell in that limo the next morning.

Thanks for adding that Carolyn. I find myself still addicted to this page. Everytime I open my browser I hit this desktop link, and hope for something new.

Hello, my name is GaYToR, and I'm addicted to Carolyn.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally forgot about Neil. Was it ever explained what happened to him?

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures were AWESOME!!!!! Soo funny...soo funny

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im in the same boat as Gaytor.
Can't wait til 07/13!!


*in keeping with gaytors theme*

Hi gaytor

My Name is Twilight and I too am addicted to Carolyn. I am currently going through withdrawl and anxiously awaiting my next BBDish Fix! There I said it *tear*

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great season Carolyn! Excellent job! ;) Can't wait for BB10!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Echo33 said...

Gaytor and Twilight ... the first step to recovery is to be able to admit you're a Carolynoholic. I, on the otherhand, am still in denial. lol

9:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehehehe :) thanks guys

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto to the carolynoholic! feel so lost without my bb9 fix!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you and the blog Carolyn!!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home